• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mha: Life as a hero

Name: Konyo Rikimaru
Hero Name: The Artful Hero, Draw And Flee.
Role: U.A. Student
Quirk: Doodle: The user's pointer fingers can emit a pencil-like trail, and if it's an accurate-enough drawing, it will become what it's supposed to be. However, their's a few setbacks to it. If they don't draw it accurately enough, it'll just fail and burn up, so they need good emotional strength and patience. It also takes time to draw something accurately, so they can take an amount of time for something.
Class: 3-A (Meaning he's 17)
Appearance: With his rainbow-coloured hair, similar to Deku's style, Konyo could stand out in a crowd easily. His eyes are different colours, the left orange and the right dark blue, and his skin a pale colour. His height is a tall 5'11", and his weight about 160 pounds.
When he isn't wearing his uniform, he prefers something like a t-shirt, a white jacket and jeans, in his white trainers.
Hero Costume: Konyo's costume is mostly designed to make him look good, but also swift enough to flee when he can't make something in time. It is a yellow thin jumpsuit with black stripes, and grey metal armour around his neck and chest, and another piece down at the front of his legs, where you'd wear shorts. Around his arms are small sharp pencils, which are designed to throw, to act as a get-away method. He also has black leather boots, with faux fur at the top.
Personality: Konyo is quiet, but also generous, loyal, smart and perfect for a leader. However, through his two years at U.A., he hasn't managed to make any friends yet, and doesn't attempt to make any interactions. He'd much rather wait than start something. This hasn't helped him.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: N/A (might add more if there's any previous history added)

Power:
1/5 E
Speed: 3/5 B
Technique:
4/5 B
Intelligence:
5/5 B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

Been really unorganised for a while so this is quite late. Sorry!

I just thought. Our OCs should have been in each other's class for 2 years, shouldn't we know each other?

I'm thinking maybe the classes change and there's more than just ?-A, ?-B. So the majority of us could not know each other, having been in different classes.

And, @Lord_Explosion_Murder what time of year is it? Is it one of the first days, around Halloween, Christmas, Easter, or what?

@Killerbunny for Class 3-A, a tournament is starting. The first match is Jodie's character Sumiye vs Mirio, one of the Big Three, controlled by J-DAWG. The fight has just begun and Mirio has began with a large attack. Good explanation?

Have we made it yet? I’m changing my characters up quite a bit, the powers are rubbish and just copied from other stuff, and they’re not really strong at all, so, that’s what I’ll be doing