• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA - Heros Of Tomorrow (RP Thread) (AU)

David kicked the last of the robots to follow him off the rooftop, spitting in disgust. It was then that he saw a pair of robots converging on a boy who looked to be in a bit of a pickle He turned to the large girl and, having seen fear in her eyes, spoke with less vehemence but his tone remained urgent. "Look there! He needs some help. I've got the one on the left, can you take the other?" He didn't wait for a response, there was no time. He jumped off the building, hitting the ground next to the robot and leaving a deep indentation on the pavement. As the robot tried to turn to face him, David shoulder barged it into the wall, holding it firm against the wall with his left hand while he smashed his right fist into its midsection over and over like a prison shank. When the robot expired David threw it down and turned, hoping the tall girl had taken care of the other machine.

@BigHoodieBoy236 @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
Ki heard the boy call her name, but he wasn’t so scary anymore. She shoot at the robot he had indicated, shrinking when she shot it. It wasn’t destroyed in one blast, so she did another, destroying it, making her about 4”2. It was then she saw another girl and she said “Quick, grab my hand”

@Hogzilla @Shadow_Pup

David saw the second robot was already a smoking ruin, clearly having suffered more from intense heat than kinetic impact. There weren't any more machines in sight, and the sounds of battle were dying down. He turned to the boy he had just aided. "You good? Thought I'd help you out. Well, thought WE'D help you out" he gestured to Ki up on the roof. He threw a thumbs up in her direction, shouting not of anger but to be heard over the distance. "Thanks for the supporting fire! You want me to get you down?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bordie reached out and grabbed the girls hand before dragging herself onto the roof, she then sat down and looked around "thanks" she said breathing heavily. Jake watched as the two robots were destroyed, he retracted his purple chains and used the green one he still had out to get to the top of the building, he waited for the guy to get up to the roof as well before saying, "thanks for that, we got in a real spot there, I think the exam must be nearly over soon so, me and Bordie are gonna chill up here until it finishes, oh, I am Jake and this is Bordie, nice to meet you" he said with a smile.
@BigHoodieBoy236 @Hogzilla

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Wyatt returned to the group, panting , and with a couple bruises and scratches. "Oh hey! Thanks Takashi for helping me defend everyone's butt ALONE!"
There were still a couple bots left, but he was tired, and constant weight shifting was taking a toll making him feel woozy.
He sighed when he heard Sean's plea for everyone to leave. "Alright, I'm tired, and my body aches, so I'm not sugarcoating anything. Sean, you're being stupid, and you're not commiting a Jack (Titanic reference because yes). Yua is a bear, she'll pick you up and we go. Let's find somewhere elevated to avoid confrontation with any bots, get our bearings, and kick ass again. Or maybe not, since this exam has been going for a while. I'm sure we've destroyed enough bots for a placement in the UA. Takashi, you may as well try to be useful and send some clones to scout for anywhere sheltered."
As he spoke, he looked around, trying to see if there was anywhere they could take refuge.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Nuno had spent most of the exam destroying robots, and luckily he ended up facing mostly one pointers, which were easy to destroy via reflecting a ramming attack or destroying with his fists. For two pointers, he had to reflect their tail attacks when they came close enough, though sometimes they were too quick for him to react in time, and he ended up getting hit quite a few times. Three pointers where the toughest ones, as they were way bigger than the others, and their punches required him to expand his cloth to max size, which strained him considerably. When he managed to reflect a punch, though, it was usually enough to take it out, provided that it hit its head. He had gotten the chance to help out some other would-be students, though some people had strong enough Quirks to get themselves out of trouble on their own.

Nuno counted his own score as he went, and he was at about thirty five points. It wasn't bad at all, but he needed to get some more if he wanted to make sure to get in U.A. He grinned as he heard mechanical whirring behind him, those could be the last few points he needed. He turned around to find out that they were two three pointer robots that were closing in on him. "Aw, crap..." He muttered. The robots were approaching quickly, and would likely take him out if they got too close. Stuck against a wall, he had no choice but to hold up a max size cloth in front of him and hope for someone to intervene before the robots got to him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"First of all wyatt, I can't make anymore clones, second my time limit is almost up and third next time I'll remember not to catch you" he said. Takashi looked at their options, but couldn't find an alternative to running. "You know what, fuck it I don't care about my time limit" he smiled. He clapped his hands together, and his clones started pouring into the world. It was like an ocean of Takashi. They swarmed the street, overrunning the place. "Hey Wyatt is that enough clones? Also Yua, do you think you could carry another person on your back that's not gaijin" he asked. He sheathed his katana and Wakizashi. "As you can see I am exhausted from making my own city" he laughed. In truth that last stunt was taking a toll on him, his sword arm felt like it was burning and his legs felt like twigs. This was starting to show.

Ki, while growing to the height of 5”3, she saw a lot of people flood an area. “Is tha-that a quirk.” She wondered aloud. She then realized she hadn’t answered the boys proposal to get her down. She yelled back “Um, someone is up here with me, can you carry tw-two of us.” Ki breathed out and looked at the girl. “Hes gonna come up and get us do-down ok?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bordie shook her head, "no, it's ok, I'm gonna catch my breath and then I can get down myself" she said taking deep breaths. Jake on the other hand landed on the ground and stood near the guy, "so are you super strong or something" he asked him curiously he had seen how he had dealt with the robots and he was impressed. Back on the roof, once Bordie had her breathing back to normal, she went to the edge and hopped down to a windowsill, she then hopped from window to window and crack to crack until she made it to the ground.
@BigHoodieBoy236 @Hogzilla

"Takashi! I was gonna eat that!" Séan said. He shook his head.
"Anyway... if we're to go anywhere, it should be high up. Like a rooftop. I don't think the robots would be able to get to us there. And I don't want to hitch a ride with Yua again because she's obviously exhausted. But I believe that the robots will be busy with the clones for a while. Takashi, you and I can steady each other, Yua transform back and let Wyatt help you as we get out of here" he said. He checked the time to see how long they've been in there. About an hour and a half. Felt like two hours. But that would most likely mean that these robots were the last ones. He checked behind him to see how many they were. About thirty-ish. The clones could take maybe five with them, give or take one. They wouldn't have enough strength to take them all out.
"Scratch that. I think I might have another idea. Could you lure them into an alley, Takashi? I don't think all of them will follow you, but I thought about that as well. You take your sword and attack from the shadows, be the ninja edgelord you've always wanted to be! Meanwhile me, Wyatt and Yua take care of those that are left out here. That should be easy enough. Even for a guy with a bad leg, a guy with a weight problem and a maniacal girl. But you're still changing back into a human, Yua" Séan rambled up. He decided to try and push his own quirk as well, like Takashi and Yua did, and made a small sword. More like a long knife. That was all he could produce now.
"Wyatt, you already have a way to destroy robots so this time the sword goes to Yua" he said.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I mean I would if I could, my quirk is clocked out and anymore use could lead to permanent damage" he said to Séan. He lifted his sleeve to show his scar, running up his arm. It was dry and parch looking like there had been a drought. He pressed his thumb into it and the skin cracked away to show crimson muscle, his blood ran down his arm to his fingers. "If I use my quirk anymore, I will lose my arm, and I don't really want that. But I also want to get into UA", he handed Wyatt his Katana,"whatever you do don't unsheathe that sword, I'll just use my wakizashi from here", with that, he ran towards the robots.

His clone army had made a blanket of smoke, which was perfect for him. Most of the clone army were dying, only taking a few of the robots with them. He threw shurikens and kunai, at the robots, trying his best to divert them to him. Without his quirk activated he could only make scratches and dents on the robot's surface, but that was enough to get some of them to follow him. He lured them into an alley way, and with the smoke as his shield he was practically invisible. He lunged at the nearest one aiming for under the throat. The robots were falling like flys, to Takashi's blade. By the end of it he counted six destroyed. He was about to leave the alleyway, when a two-pointer robot, smashed him across the street. His wakizashi, scraped to a halt a couple paces away from him. He armed himself with a chipped kunai and charged at the robot. He could only scratch the armour, but to him that was equivalent to damaging it. The robot on the other hand, was now using its tail as a spear, jabbing it a him. On his fifth charge at the robot, he manage to avoid the tail, and thrust the kunai at its eye. The robot fell with a thud and Takashi landed on top of it exhausted.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Kunyomi decided not to follow Nao and take her own route there. Blasting flame to elevate herself, Kunyomi jumped off the building and landed safely. She turned into a wolf and ran to the street that she saw earlier. Nao was right; it was overflowing with three-pointers. Kunyomi turned back into her human form and all the robots turned. She figured that while she was waiting for the others, she would destroy some robots. She burned or melted every robot that came near her. She caught a glimpse of the others nearing to the street and slowed her attack, immobilizing robots instead of destroying them.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
<Oh, hell no,> Yua grunted. <Thanks for the offer, but my friend Mr. Grizzly is staying with us for now. I don’t get any less tired by demorphing, and I can’t do diddly-squat with a sword. I think I’d rather be a tired bear with claws and teeth than a tired human with a sword she can’t use. Always been more of a long-range type gal myself, when I’m not in morph anyways!>

As the last few words left her mind, leaving a fierce ringing in her brain, she took a growling breath and charged a robot. Drawing back one forepaw, she stabbed her claws into what she assumed was the robot’s head, effectively rendering it useless. She clamped her jaws over another’s leg and tore it off, then kicked it back into a wall. Then she seemed to realize something. <Hey, who are you calling maniacal? Just because it’s true doesn’t mean—> She dodged a heavy blow before judo-flipping the robot over her bear shoulder and proceeding to pound it to a pulp. <Nevermind.>

When Séan saw Takashi's mark, he was a little grossed out. As you would be of such a scar. He got even more grossed out when Takashi made himself bleed and showing muscle tissue. He shook his head to get that image out of his thoughts when Takashi left for the alley. Yua definitely helped by making him laugh when she commented on him calling her maniacal.
"Thanks for that, Winnie the Pooh. I needed that laugh" he said and threw his new knife in between the eyes of a robot, with pretty good accuracy. He picked up a robot arm, limped over to collect his knife and jammed the knife into the arm from just above the elbow down to just below the elbow to make an improvised cane for himself.
"Probably shouldn't have wasted time by throwing that knife..." he muttered to himself. With the cane, he could move a bit faster and it made for another good weapon. He took out a few more robots with these two, but left most of the work to Wyatt and Yua as he couldn't really move that quickly.

Ryu was a bit upset that Kunyomi was going ahead of him. He used his quirk, releasing a thick fog over the area. He hoped it would be enough to shield the robot's vision. He seemed to have fogged the whole vicinity, and he ran out of the gas, looking for Kunyomi. If she used her fire quirk, they could light the whole place ablaze. Oh what a magnificent performance that would be... "Kunyomi!," he shouted," Light the gas with fire and prepare for an explosion!"

"Let's take out those last four robots over there!" Izumi called out to Kiara and Katsumi.

Izumi walked over, then stealthily, turning invisible and all, set her trap, which would disable said robots.

"Now, Kiara, Katsumi, if you can!" Izumi shouted.

Firing out multiple feathers, Katsumi pinned the robots to the walls of multiple buildings. His wings were now merely burning embers, so one more punch and he’d be out, this was his only option to help. “You take care of them, we have enough points and my quirk is about to run dry so I can’t really do anything.” He explained to the girl they’d saved, continuing to pin and pierce the robots metal plating with his feathers to create openings for her.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Kunyomi heard Ryu's shout and shot out a large blast of fire by exploding into flame. The toxic gas was ignited and there was a large explosion. She ducked after recalling her flame, and heard lots of mechanical parts hitting the ground. When the gas cleared, she realized that she had sent an explosion across the enitre area, destroying many robots. "Well, that aught to be enough points to get us both into UA." she thought aloud, then ran back to where the others were.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Weight problem? My weight is a benefit!" Wyatt said, oddly confident. The adrenaline must be kicking in. Then Takashi decided to kindly show a presentation about human anatomy, which would be disgusting, had he not already witnessed the human jigsaw puzzle named Yua.
Then Takashi handed him a sheathed sword. "OK, what's with you guys and handing me sharp things? I mean, sure I can't unsheathe this one, but my point still stands." He really shouldn't be surprised, as he was in a team with maniacs, with two of them being swordsmen, but whatever, crazies be crazy.
He was tired, and his body was aching, and so fighting was obviously the best option. Ah well, hopefully the adrenaline carries him.
With Yua and Takashi clearing many robots, Wyatt really only had to worry about the stragglers sneaking too close to not-completley-defenseless-but-still-pretty-hurt Sean.
First off, he took to the bots the other destructors left behind. He stomped twice, using his heavy weight to both send the metal in the air and then his heavier weight to send crashing into other robots. He did this a few more times, keeping close to the scraps they other's left behind. Eventually he looked around, seeing nothing but a few other test-takers around.
"I...I think that's it." he called out to the others before slumping on the floor and taking a huge, exhausted, and deep, breath.

Last edited:
"That should definitely be enough for us getting into UA!" Séan said loudly in celebration as he cut off the arm of a couple robots. He jammed his sword in there to make another improvised cane. Just something for Wyatt to keep him steady as they walked out. He found his broken sword and jammed that one into an arm. He kinda liked destroying robots so making canes from their arms was a bonus. He did it because they would all need to lean on something. This one was for Yua. Then he found the shard from the broken sword and made a cane for Takashi. He limped over to Wyatt and threw a cane on the ground beside him.
"Use that to keep yourself steady when we get out of here" he said and then he limped over to Yua and threw another cane infront of her.
"Surely you must accept one of my offers? Take the cane just to keep you steady when you de-morph, Winnie" he said with a grin. Next up would be Takashi but now Séan started feeling dizzy from his exhaustion. The adrenaline stopped. He shook off his dizziness and continued into the alley to check up on Takashi.
"Hello!? Ninja edgelord!?" He shouted.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Remind me never to trust you again with plans gaijin" he laughed. He got up and ignored Séan's cane, and went to Wyatt. After a few steps, he fell to the ground clutching his ribs. "That last robot got some good hits on me", he muttered. At this point, he was now crawling to Wyatt, his legs were numb and his arms was bloodied. "I'm gonna need to take my sword back", he took his sword and felt the urge to draw it, get the strength to stand. After a few minutes of lying on the floor, he tried to get up. On the outside he may have looked like he was playing around, but he was really finding it hard to stand. He eventually used his wakizashi as a prop, and managed to stand. "gaijin let's fight tomorrow, we are in a bad condition and we need to rest" he said, as he made his way outside.

His sister was outside, looking really worried. "What the hell happened to you?! When I did the exam I only got bruises, you really need t ork harder" she said, pulling him closer for a hug. He tried to break away, but to little success. "I'm guessing these are your friends" she nodded a head at Séan and the others. "You didn't tell me you got a girl friend" she said out loud. Takashi went bright red, "SHE IS NOT MY GIRL FRIEND!!!" he shouted at her. She pushed Takashi's head aside, before walking up to the others. "Hello I'm pro hero Dragon Bow, but you guys can call me Miyuki" she smiled. "Do any of you want a ride home?"

"Hmm... Yua, didn't you hear Takashi tease the two of us earlier? What is your opinion on... revenge?" Séan said with a smug look. He turned to Takashi's sister.
"Hi, my name is Séan Mcgregor. I would love for a ride home. And i'm pretty sure Yua here would love to join as well" he said, with a devilish grin. He then turned to Wyatt.
"What about you? Are you coming as well? I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun. Won't we, Takashi?" He said with the same smug look as earlier. They would have fun indeed.

David took Ki down with him, this time letting himself skid down, his fingers and toes digging furrows through concrete as they descended. He turned to Jake and acknowledged his question by making a face that conveyed that the answer was kinda yes, kinda no. "No. Well, sort of. I AM really strong but that's an indirect result of my quirk rather than the quirk itself. Thing is, my skeleton isn't normal. It's dramatically expanded, blocking weak points like the throat, spine, and the like. My bones are thicker, denser and vastly tougher than normal bone. My strength is just the result of my body having to adapt to carry my weight, since I weigh over 500 pounds, thanks to my bones being larger and more dense. The main reason I can punch through hard things like you saw is because my bones are harder. Any how, what's your thing? I saw you conjure colored objects..."

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jake turned to the guy, "that's pretty cool, oh and my quirk is Chain summoning" he said summoning one green chain and one purple chain, "they have different properties and stuff like that" he added turning to Bordie as she landed on the ground "you good?" he asked her as she straightened up, "yeah, yeah I'm fine, just a bit winded is all" she said before looking around, "well guess we're done" she added turning to David and Ki, "thanks for the assist, see you guys around, name's Bordie, this Jake, bye for now" she said dragging Jake by the arm as they left the testing grounds, Jake giving a small wave to the pair as he went, "we could have at least talked for a bit" he said before Bordie cut him off "I have to be home quickly and I wanted to walk with you, we always do" she said as she skipped along, Jake sighed and followed behind her, limping ever so slightly.
@Hogzilla @BigHoodieBoy236

=Nightshade=

“I’d be just delighted to accept a ride,” Yua said, smothering laughter, once she had demorphed in a rather disgusting fashion. She didn’t want to need it, but she did need the makeshift cane to lean on to avoid falling over. But that was beside the point, because it was the best time of the day: payback time. She tied her hair back with a rubber band to keep the black curls out of her face, before smiling innocently at Takashi. “Don’t worry, Shi-Shi, I won’t embarrass you too much.” With a wink at Sean, she held her hand out for a subtle hi-five.

Last edited:

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Kunyomi got to where Ryu and Nao where and realized the exam was over. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "Well, since the exam is over, I should get going. But, after all, we worked as a team, so we should all at least try to get to know each other." She held out her hand to shake.

David waved goodbye, smiling in spite of himself at how Bordie's desire to leave contrasted with Jake's desire to socialize. He turned to Ki, and stated in a much less aggressive tone now that combat was ended.

"Well. Now wasn't that a thing? Here's to hoping we can get in. I feel we both did pretty well together." He gave a small smile of satisfaction. They had done good. They made a good one-two combination. His strength and resilience allowed him to be a great shield for Ki, so she could focus on dishing out heavy damage at a distance. It occurred to him that she might still be fatigued, so he asked out of due diligence "Can you walk? I think we're supposed to leave now."

@BigHoodieBoy236

“Um, I think” Ki said as she got off. She stood up and started walking. “Turns out I can walk.” She hoped she made it in. She let a breath out and continued walking towards the exit.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Sis no, I don't even know them" he tried to persuade her to leave, but she pressed on. "I swear if one of them gets into our car, I will personally decapitate them" he threatened as he went to the car. "Don't worry, Takashi doesn't like to look weak in front of people, I remember he punched me in the face one time, because I had to reach for something on the top shelf" she laughed. Takashi went inside the black jeep, into the passenger seat. He slammed the door shut, with a loud BANG, before muttering to himself about how retarded he looks. "Stupid sis, making me look dumb" he pounded his fist on the horn, to say 'hurry up, or I'll kill you'. "Takashi, just needs to learn to stop trying to be more than he is" she sighed, before entering the car. She hit him in the back of the head for hitting the horn. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANNOYING THAT IS?" she yelled at him. He crossed his arms and slumped in his seat. "Where do you guys live?" she asked his friends.

Séan took the high-five, just as subtle as Yua offered it.
"I don't worry. I knew Takashi tried to be an edgelord but is actually a little sweetheart" Séan said with a grin. He told his address and began to climb into the car.
"Oh please, you wouldn't be able to decapitate me even if you wanted to" Séan teased, as he sat down in the back of the car. He looked out towards Yua and Wyatt.
"Hey! You two coming? I want to hear more embarrassing stories about Takashi!" He said with the biggest grin imaginable.

=Nightshade=

Yua got into the car with the rest of them, grinning in anticipation. Embarrassing people she hardly knew had always been one of her favorite hobbies. “Oh, heck yes I’m coming,” she said with a laugh.

“My house is right near the big zoo,” she added to Miyuki. “My parents design the enclosures, which gets me free behind-the-scenes access, which is where I get my morphing subjects. But enough about me.” An slightly excited anticipatory grin found its way to her face. “I’m with Sean, where’s the juicy stuff?”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
From all the laughing a yelling in front of him, Wyatt assumed something interesting was happening. Not that he would know, as currently he was on the floor catching his evasive breath.
He wasn't sure how much time had passed before he heard a female voice, asking about where they lived. He heard a car not long before and put two and two together.
"Drag me." he said simply, raising his leg. He pouted after a second, although he didn't expect them to do it anyway. He sat up, planning on asking to be left behind, until something caught his eye.
A new girl, with a car behind her, on which a not-very-proud Takashi sat. Yua and Sean seemed to be smirking evilly, while the new girl seemed pretty mad, at Takashi at least. Wyatt immediately forgot about all his exhaustion, ran over, and leaped into the car.
"Takahi, I didn't know you had a GIRLFRIEND! How the hell does someone like you enough to willingly share a car with you?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Both Takashi and Miyuki looked shocked at Wyatt before they shouted "We're siblings!!". She moved her head to Takashi, "You can kill that one", she smiled. A smile grew on his face, he flicked behind him before flicking a shuriken next to Wyatt's head. "Takashi do you want to walk home, or should I drag you from the back of the car? Don't fuck up the leather, or else your corpse will be found in river tomorrow" she shouted at him. "I'm so sorry, this is the tenth time this year" she apologised, before giving Takashi a death stare. She started to drive to the zoo, "So your quirk is based on morphing?" she asked Yua just then Takashi told her about the fight him and Séan. She gave a mortified look at him, before turning to Séan. "You got to be joking, is he fine with this?", Takashi nodded. "Great! I'll be there to watch you" she said smiling at him. "No pressure, forget I'm a pro hero" she said to Séan.

"Yeah i'm fine with it. I noticed Takashi is also a sword guy like myself. My quirk is sword-based. I can take out swords from my palms, only they're not as durable as normal swords. And my swords and bones are in a weird symbiosis so if one breaks, one of my bones will dislocate. But i know Takashi's weakness as well!" Séan said, pretty excitedly. In his mind he added "and i have a trick up my sleeve... or rather, palms" because he didn't want to reveal that he had another trick to Takashi.
"I don't feel any pressure by the fact that you're a pro hero. In fact, that just makes the whole thing cooler! What's your quirk? How is Takashi like at home? Do you have any embarrassing stories to tell about him?" he said.

Ryu shook Kunyomi's hand rather vigorously, then took a look around to see where the exit of the arena was. When he found it, he dashed towards it, not even saying good-bye to his 'teammates'. He noticed other people... socializing with each other... and turned the other way. Ryu looked at himself, took off his gear, and sat down for a bit, getting some fresh air. After a while, he stood up and walked off the school campus to be picked up in a car.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Kunyomi shook Ryu's hand. She turned into a wolf, noting that she had about 15 minutes left in wolf form. She ran to the exit and to the parking lot. Another wolf, Yuri, ran up to her, and they both turned back into humans. "So," Yuri asked, "How did it go?" Kunyomi began telling her all about it as they walked to their car and drove home. Let's just hope that I made it into the school, Kunyomi thought.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
After thirty minutes of driving, Miyuki managed to drop off all her friends. "Wyatt you live in a dumpster don't you?" said Takashi, loud enough for his sister to hear. "Really? Okay then I trust that you're telling the truth Takashi" she said, before dropping off Wyatt next to a dumpster a block away from his house. On the way home, Takashi told his sister about the exams and how he made a clone army and how he killed a robot with kunai. "That's impressive, but you should train harder still. Are you ready for that loud kid?" she asked him as they pulled up to his house. "Well I doubt he will be able to-", Miyuki cut him off. "Never underestimate your enemy, his quirk is sill strong", she said. "Yeah I'll try not to, after I take a nap, my body is dead" he groaned, throwing himself on the couch.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Kunyomi went to the mailbox a few days after the exam and excitedly tore it open. She quickly read the letter, then jumped up in the air. "I made it!" she went to show Cricket. "Cricket, look! Isn't that great?" Cricket flicked his tongue out, as if to say, "That's great!" Kunyomi turned into her wolf form and ran all the way to UA. She picked up her uniform and ran back home. After dinner, she examined it in her room. "Ugh, a skirt. I've always hated them, but I guess if this is what it takes to be in UA..." She hung her uniform up in her already crowded closet, then hopped onto her bed and doodled pictures of Cricket as a hero until she felt tired. She turned off the light and went to sleep, dreaming of fire, wolves, and blood red moons.

=Nightshade=

Yua grinned at Takashi’s sister’s retreating car for a few seconds before cracking her neck and heading towards her house about a block away. Her parents were working, so she fixed herself a sandwich before collapsing on her bed. She was out before her head hit the pillow.

-TIMESKIP-

Several days later, Yua rose early and went for a morning jog before getting the mail. She sifted through pamphlets and magazines, thinking all the while, Trash, trash, garbage, coupons, Mom’s, Dad’s, more trash, my God, how many crappy magazines are they gonna give us?! Wait... There was a very official-looking envelope addressed to her. What the hell is this for?

Yua wasted no time at all tearing the paper open and skimming the letter within. When she caught the word Congratulations, a satisfied grin spread across her face. She’d been accepted! Yes! Now I need a flight as an eagle to make the satisfaction complete! She left the letter on the bed with the corresponding package (that she assumed held the uniform), before turning at the sound of a bored meow. The ginger tabby cat jumped up onto her bed, and Yua stroked her a few times before beginning her morph.

The changing scents must’ve panicked poor Ginger, and the tabby streaked back under the bed in terror as Yua began to shrink. Her bare feet shriveled as her toes melted together before splitting into four talons, three facing forwards and one facing back. She began to topple over, her weight no longer well supported on fragile bird feet, and she pinwheeled her arms to regain her balance. But her arms were changing too; the joint reversed as her bones hollowed out, and all the while she could feel herself shrinking.

A tattoo of feathers began to spread across Yua’s whole body, growing more and more realistic before popping out into three dimensions with a sort of itchy tickle. The feathers on her arms and tailbone lengthened into flight feathers as her face began to bulge out into a beak. Hearing and sight heightened as her outer ears popped out of existence and her eyes became small, round, and piercing. And just like that, the morph was complete.

Yua threw herself out of her open window; it was time for a flight.

Séan woke up slowly, in his normal drowsiness and with hair looking as if he'd been electrocuted. Sometimes he thought he actually sleep-walked to put a fork in an electric socket. He picked out some clothes that he would wear throughout the day and took a quick shower. Partly to wake up, partly because he stank.

Séan walked down to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast and found his mom making omelettes.
"Oh hi, Séan. Did you sleep well? There's a letter for you on the table" she told him.
"Goodmorning mom. Yes i did. What about you?" Séan said with a smile as he opened the envelope. It came from UA so it must be about whether or not he was accepted.
"I also slept well. What does the letter say?" his mom said as she served the omelettes and sat down to eat. Séan absentmindedly started eating as he read through the letter and after a few seconds he gave an answer.
"It says that i got accepted to UA! This is incredible!" Séan almost shouted.
"Keep down the irishman there, ladd. But that's great news! I'll drive you over to the school on my way to work. After the omelettes of course" his dad said as he entered the kitchen and also sat down for a plate. Séan practically inhaled the rest of the omelettes, then ran right back up to his room to begin packing for the day. He packed the uniform he had worn at the exam and a few other things that would be needed, like a notebook. His dad had cleaned the uniform for him but it was a little damaged from all the robots. He would have to stitch it up himself later in the day.

After about 10 minutes, he was on his way to the school.