• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

oh, by the way, i had an idea of how i could introduce Sayaka to the group, so basically Saki and Sayaka were childhood friends, Saki remembered Sayaka, but Sayaka doesn't, because she doesn't care about socializing nor friendship.

@Martin Pine, thats an odd request, but Akari is small so i'd say she'd be about 4'11. And if you want my other character, Kiyomi, she'd be around 5'4. But my second character won't be introduced until we start the school year, so i'm not sure if she's necessary yet.

Not a lot. I'm in the UK too so i missed a bit. Most character are talking or making their way to this briefing talk? Not really sure what to call it, but not a lot has happened, but a lot of posts in the rp overall.

I'm in the UK too but my sleeping pattern is an absolute disaster XD Xero summed it up pretty well. The day of the entrance exam has come and all the students have arrived and are now entering the auditorium where they'll be briefed.

@~Xero~ I'm sorry if we're all moving too fast at the moment, this is really just another introduction part real quick so it's not too important. Also in your post, just making sure that you got this right, but both Toshi and Micheal are inside taking seats, so are you approaching us from inside? So sorry for the confusion..

Dangit! So what I was going to do was have a height comparison chart but the thing I was gonna use only allows 6. To combat this I was gonna screenshot them and then join them together but it messes the heights up >~< All I can really do now is provide a list of the characters in height order :/

Fujimori Saki: 4’9 F
Akari Dashio: 4'11 F
Alyssa Green: 5'1 F
Ito Koki: 5’3 M
Kiyomi Akada 5’4 F
Kiara Willow Ryder: 5’5 F
Micheal Sillvion: 5'6 M
Seo Yoshisuki: 5’7 M
Takumi Kaito: 5'8 M
Liam Hunter: 5’9 M
Keiji Kazama: 5’10 M
Toshi Kora: 5'10 M
Aoi Katzumi:5’11 M
Ashi Hiyaku: 5'11.
Kyokotaru Sayaka: 6’0 F
Masakazu Wakabayashi: 6’1 M
Shintaro Shirogane: 6’1 M

@ToshiThenAgain She approaching you from inside, no worries. Also its the fact that i'm lazy and need sleep, not that you're going fast xD.
And we all know how janky Pokecharms alerts can be sometimes. Half the time I don't get alerts and when I check on it there's like 10 long posts and 5 short posts. Just @ me and let me know because I have those alerts for some reason.

I love all these different character relationships that are already building. I feel like it will be a lot of fun to have future team activities where these little friend groups get to work together. Also, I couldn't help but notice that we don't have a Bakugou in this RP- it's kinda weird. I've never been in a MHA RP without a super rude, rash character. All our characters are pretty chill- except Aoi I guess, but he gives off more Shinsou vibes. Also, RIP Saki.

I have no idea if anyone else has done this, but i've made a google docs with lots of information and...other things. Feel free to add more if you want to, just put "Stuff here was done by :" and then put your colour-coded username (Another part).
Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r-M7YyslYzlnLbLyPrYK6doPMW8z2sFbIdAMQVWkfXI/edit?usp=sharing (MHA-Heroes Forever!)
(there's so much there, thank the lord for copy and paste -o-)
And if anything is highlighted in black, it's because I have a dark mode download on my google chrome to help my eyes, so yeahh, sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sure thing! I'll draw it up this evening! I think I forgot to write her clothing down in her bio so if I don't get it up today then feel free to just come up with something.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
@Riverrunner You can definitely draw my character! It is always fun to see, in my opinion, how other people view your character through words. And... I can’t really draw anything... So go for it!

Also, in case you noticed, yes, Yoshisuki isn’t acting anything like his personality. The reason behind this is because this big of a thing can seem jaunting to say the least, to most people, and Yoshisuki is always one to fit under the category of the majority.