• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

Okay, so I've real quick looked over everything and it looks like we've got a lot of people home and ready for the time skip, all we are waiting for are the following:

1. Me, @Barefoot_Kittens (Mike) and @~Xero~ (I've posted last from this group so )
2. @Barefoot_Kittens (Alyssa), @EeviumZ and @JayTaku
3. @The Alright Attorney is just out and about.

If I missed anyone, please check to make sure your character isn't idle somewhere. I'll make a quick check soon to make sure everyone is ready for the skip.

So, does anyone have any ideas for villains/villain motives or why they'd be causing chaos? Or would they do it simply because they're the types of guys who want to watch the world burn without motive?

And my guy's only in his house; I don;t have any plans for him in the prologue, so you're free to proceed on my behalf.

Are you asking if I tell you guys their general motive or do you all want to theorize by yourselves? I'd say it would be more fun if you all would come up with ideas and such amongst yourselves. I haven't told anyone here so nobody knows.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I know nothing about MHA so I wouldn't know much about what a villain's intention would be. I'll leave the theories up to you guys. xD

I'll post quickly, I've been working on some art for the Corner so much of my brainpower has been going into that since last night haha.

I'll give some public knowledge of what the characters can know about the villains in the story. As of the prologue time, about a month beforehand there have been reports of increasing crimes around the cities and towns of Japan. Apparently most of these crimes have been happening in larger groups and fewer solo crimes have been popping up. Authorities have been worried due to the appearance of multiple villains and criminals coming at once, needing a larger task force to arrive on the scene with potentially more pro heroes. None of these incidents have been successful on the villains' side, but authorities hardly capture any criminals for themselves, leaving these encounters at a draw. People have no clue why these groups have been forming more often, but authorities and Pro Heroes are on the case and trying to quell the rising rates of these crimes.

Okay, so I've real quick looked over everything and it looks like we've got a lot of people home and ready for the time skip, all we are waiting for are the following:

1. Me, @Barefoot_Kittens (Mike) and @~Xero~ (I've posted last from this group so )
2. @Barefoot_Kittens (Alyssa), @EeviumZ and @JayTaku
3. @The Alright Attorney is just out and about.

If I missed anyone, please check to make sure your character isn't idle somewhere. I'll make a quick check soon to make sure everyone is ready for the skip.

I'm gonna be busy today, but I'm ready for a time skip. If you guys wrap things up I can just make up a reasonable explanation for my characters or I don't mind someone auto-ing them really quickly because I don't have time to type anything up myself, sorry about that.

Hey hey! While we are waiting for the final people to wrap up the prologue, here is my summary for the up and coming arcs! (I'm probably being annoying but whatever haha.. ha.. haaaaa...)

1. Entrance Exam: The entrance exam arc will be like the usual Entrance Exam from MHA. For those who don’t know about it, there were basically robots with different levels of difficulty everyone has to beat down, but I’ll give a better description before the start of the exam. And there might be something else not told...

2. Quirk Apprehension Test: Quirk apprehension will be the same as MHA again, and for those who don’t know I’ll explain. It will focus on the basic day one and a quirk assessment later in the day.

3. Capture the Flag: In a team effort, all of class 1A will take part in a two-sided Capture the Flag event, simple. It will simulate a search and retrieve like scenario.

4. [Redacted]: This arc is the one I’m really excited about. Here is the rundown. [Redacted]. Sounds interesting right?

5. Sports Festival: Anyway after that event, UA decides to keep open the yearly Sports Festival to show everyone their pride and defense in UA. The Sports Festival is where all students face off in an elimination styled competition where each event knocks off students until there is one victor. This is how students show off to companies for internships.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I'm sorry about that, it's just that I've had a rough day trying to organize things and I feel bad for the others who are waiting for the next part to start. They literally can't post..
It’s all good, I’ll try get one up. I was just letting you know why I might not, but I most likely will so don’t worry.

Name: Kyokotaru Sayaka

Role: Student

Personality: Sayaka is a really quiet girl, she never talks to people and quickly forgets about them, she only stores necessary information with her, and she's not deaf, Sayaka talks, but only when necessary.

Appearance: Sayaka has long white hair, along with a ponytail at the back, she stands at 6'00, has ocean blue eyes, and very pale skin. (she doesn't go out much)

Though when she does go out, she will most surely wear a beige sweater, paired with blue jeans and white sneakers.

Background: Sayaka never really had a tragic backstory, her parents weren't rich, but they could afford daily needs, she wasn't ugly or beautiful, she was somewhere in between, but something really differentiates her from the rest, her lust for power, she once nearly shut down the whole city, when she was little, but thanks to her parents, her scheme was stopped.

Skills: Sayaka had really loving parents, and yet they made her participate in a lot of physical training, she's tried archery, acrobatics, basketball, and even hand-to-hand combat.

Quirk:
Name: EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse)
Ability: The user releases a shock wave capable of shutting down electrical devices.
Details: The user's body glows white, and releases a shock wave capable of shutting down electrical devices in the vicinity, and if the shock wave is stronger, it is possible to incapacitate human beings.

Weakness(s):
- If the user wishes to expand the diameter of the quirk, it will most likely cause nausea, and confusion
- If the user is fighting in an area with no electricity, the quirk is useless. (which is why, Sayaka developed a stronger shock wave that can incapacitate humans)
- The user can use their own energy, if their is no external source to use their quirk, causing fatigue along with, nausea and confusion.

Name: Aoi Katzumi

Personality: Irritable, always tired and easily offended. A side effect of his quirk means that he is almost always in a sour mood, leading to him getting angry, stressed and just testy. He is capable of being nice, friendly and talkative, though this is usually through a begrudging attitude. Deep down he is actually a good person, who wants to become a hero desperately. This shows in rare moments as when he's not absolutely shattered he's calm and has a warming attitude, though he'd only ever reveal this to close friends. He's grown somewhat used to the tiredness but still has a long way to go in terms of patience and control.

Appearance: Aoi is 5'11 ft and very well built for his age, his good shape being wrapped in slightly tanned skin. Less positive things could be said for his face, which is typically sunken into scowl and only raising to sneer and glare at people. Brown eyes rest sleepily above deep bags and on top of his head is a medium length black cut that is partially spikey. Sometimes he looks like he's just gotten out of bed, sometimes he looks like he's about to go to bed. He always looks like he wants to go to bed.

Aoi often wears shirts and hoodies along with baggy trousers or joggers, comfortable wear essentially. Colour is not something he really focuses on, though they're typically dark.

Background: Aoi, like any other young child, absolutely loved heroes. From a young age he was obsessed with them, finding them cool and amazing. He couldn't wait for the day when his quirk awakened, when he could finally gain the power to become what he loved so dearly. His quirk was missed at first, It was only noticed when he having a temper tantrum as a child. He was tired and did not want to go to school, he ran for his room and went to push the door open with force. Aoi pushed the door clean off his hinges. At first he thought it was super strength but he soon learnt what it was along with everyone else.

To say he was disheartened would be an understatement. He grew saddened at what his quirk was and soon his optimism and confidence turned into pessimism. For most of his childhood he was like this, growing into the naughty kid at school, the disruptive one. During some point of this not caring stage he realised he shouldn't care what his quirk was. Rather than be upset about it he should deal with it, craft it into something that can make him a hero instead of let it craft him into something that isn't. His drive to become a hero had returned, stronger but different.

He started training from a young age, first making his body healthy and fit and then honing his fighting skills. Boxing and kickboxing was his go to though he dabble a little bit in karate. Along with training he trained himself to best use his power. He developed a sleeping pattern that would make sure he was tired but also functional. Aoi could barely afford it but he poured everything he had into becoming what he wanted to be and now was his chance.
Skills: Proficient in boxing and kickboxing.
Quirk:
: Insomnia
Type: Transformation
Details: Strength, resistance and speed increase depending on how sleep deprived the user is.
Weakness(s): The user has to be deprived of sleep meaning their thinking may not always be the sharpest. They’ll suffer from drowsiness, dizziness and other affects of being tired unless they have adrenaline running through their system or deploy others ways of keeping themselves awake.
Whilst at the users most powerful point they could pass out from lack of sleep.
Generally unhealthy on an emotional level

I'm okay with progressing. I'm gonna make a new character. Sorry for not being active, I've been sleeping trying not to be plagued by the Covid-19 when I watch TV haha, no, I will be more active because I can't leave my house to due to it, as I live in the UK. But anyway, would you allow it if my new character is allowed in through recommendations. I've got a good idea for a character, but I want to get permission first. Since there were two recommendation students in MHA, Momo and Shoto, I thought considering there is already one character as a recommendation student, why not get it up to a nice two? It's your choice @ToshiThenAgain.

Oh, I can do a time skip, no worries. I'll write up a post real quick.
Edit: I have posted now, and here is my second character. ^-^

Name: Kiyomi Akada
Personality: Akada is shy to the point that she barely talks to anyone. It takes a long time for her to trust anyone or to warm up to them, and yet she will always try to help others. She's kinda complicated.
Appearance: Akada has golden eyes and long brown hair that partly cover up the black glasses over her eyes. She wears a black t-shirt, white dungarees, white socks and black trainers. A red rose sits in her hair above her ear.
Background: Not much is known about her apart from her being the youngest of the Akada family; a rich family full of famous superheroes known for their rare genetic of having golden eyes. She had been prevented from going outside her house bounds due to the press and her overprotective parents, so she read loads of books instead of going to school.
Skills: High IQ, Strategic mindset, decent combat skills.
Name: Elemental Manipulation
Type: Emitter/Transformation
Details: Akada can produce, or control,
Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice and Electricity
with the palms of her hands. When she uses an element, she will gain an attribute or personality of it, e.g: Air would give her wings, electricity would give her a glowing body.
Weakness: It's extremely difficult for Akada to use two different elements at the same time. She can combine elements, but it drains her stamina. It takes long to switch elements, and for attributes/personalities to reverse, leaving her in a 'vulnerable state' for 30 seconds or more, depending on how much she's exhausted herself.
Other: Gets into U.A through recommendations.

Hehe, try make a dad joke out of this one ToshiThenAgain xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Xero~ thank you for posting and Kiyomi looks good! She'll heat up the competition.

Alright, everyone, it's the time you've all been waiting for! The prologue is over and you may now post again! There are also three key points I need to tell everyone.

1. We will not be going into the auditorium for the explanation, that will happen behind the scenes. I'll also explain it in detail when the time comes.
2. We will try not to spend too much time on the first section here. As we walk into U.A, we can talk to others quickly but keep the conversations short, I plan to make the introduction section last only one IRL day.
3. If you talk to anyone in the roleplay, @ their username so they know they are talking to you.

That is all for now, so remember to have fun, everyone! See you in U.A High!