• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever (RP)

Alyssa
Alyssa closed her eyes and attempted to give herself a pep talk. She was so nervous. They might not make it if they take the stairs, they were both barely able to make it up to the roof and that robot was already ahead of them. But what if her quirk failed? What if she lost control of her shadows? It's different when she only had to worry about herself, but what if she accidentally dropped Ito? The girl tapped her chin with anticipation before she quickly grabbed Ito's wrist to stop him from moving. "Ok-" the girl began to calm herself down, she looked back towards the entrance gate. It wasn't too far. She could do this. "I- I think I can help. Maybe, god, I hope so..." Alyssa began rambling before quickly getting a hold on herself. "If I just- uh. Let me show you!" Alyssa quickly said as she found herself tongue tied. The girl then put her hands out flat with her palms facing the ground, her brows furrowed as she concentrated and Ito's shadow morphed into a small black disc- Alyssa's own shadow followed suit. She stepped onto her own disc and it lifted from the ground, "If you trust me. I can get us back-" Alyssa said firmly as she gestured for Ito to board the shadow device. (OOC: I'm gonna assume he does so. Sorry for autoing but I think everyone's getting sick of the entrance exam XD). The girl focused as both dark discs raised into the air and glided towards the entrance. She continually looked back towards Ito before having to turn around in order to focus. It usually wasn't this hard, it must be because she's worried- not to mention beat up and out of energy. Alyssa let out a final huff as the discs lowered and the pair arrived at the entrance where soem applicants were already waiting. The girl watched the shadows turn back to their normal form and looked down at her faded hands before shoving them into her pockets. "You sure you're alright?" Alyssa asked again as she turned back towards Ito, "At least it's over for real now." she smiled weakly.
@Martin Pine

~Ito~

He stopped when he felt a hand around his wrist, turning around to listen to his new friend with an attentive gaze. Ito listened to her ramble patiently, ignoring the sweeper in the close distance and then watching her as she moulded their shadows into disks. Floating disks, much like how he was floating on a rock earlier except it was more refined and precise. Alyssa seemed tired, her arms were shadowy which was apparently a sign that she had been pushing her quirk too much. Ito looked to the board and then up to her, a small smile growing on his face as he stepped up onto his shadow. "I trust you"

Ito was immediately terrified when the disks started moving. They were at a dizzying height for a good while and Ito did not want to loose his balance whilst stories above the ground. He did nothing distracting, keeping his eyes on Alyssa as she glided them towards the entrance. The solid floor was something he was glad to be reunited with, Ito letting out a shaky breath as he ignored the crowd around him and focused on Alyssa. "Bit shaky but I'm alright" He didn't feel like mentioning his headache, it was bad but he was used to them. "It better be" Ito agreed with Alyssa, glancing towards city A's entrance and then back to his new friend. "Thank you Alyssa"

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Zira Fumaki awoke at noon, being a typical teenager. She had nothing to do other than sleep, so why not sleep in? She yawned, stretched, changed into day clothes, and trudged down the stairs at a whopping tenth-mile-per-hour. Her adopted mother was on the phone, which wasn't a strange occurrence. What was strange was that she seemed to be upset. Her yōbo (it means 'adopted mother' in Japanese) was never upset.

"Yōbo?" she asked. "What's wrong?"

Her mother cursed under her breath in Japanese before setting the phone down. "Z. Um... come here, your father and I have to talk to you."

He's not my father, Zira thought silently. And you're not my mother. But still, she loved her adopted parents, just not... in that way. She followed her adoptive mother to the table, where her adopted father sat. "Yōbo, Yōfu, what is it?"

"Well." Her yōbo sighed. "Honey, your recommendation letters got sent to U.A. instead of Shiketsu. All your documents did." It was obvious Zira was about to protest, but Yōbo cut her off. "Listen. Apparently, U.A. still had room in their hero course when they received the letters. You've been accepted, as of yesterday."

"But the Entrance Exam! Wasn't that today? And all my friends -- they're going to Shiketsu! I won't know anybody there!"

"You were accepted by recommendation, Z. You didn't have to participate in the Entrance Exam. You're going to U.A."

"But--"

"That's final."

(OOC: Oof, that was a lot of dialogue.)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Masakazu sauntered in the front gates of UA with an energy he couldn't hide. His pride swelled as large as the smile on his face. He slowed his walk in case anyone that was familiar or friendly enough to talk to were to catch up. Hope I have a cool class. I wonder what everyone's powers are like, and if I can outdo them in even my best categories.

"Watch it!" a yell caused Mike to look up with a start as he nearly knocked his mother, who had her hands full of breakfast plates, over.
"Sorry," Micheal quickly apologized as he took the plates and placed them on the table. "Guess I'm just out of it 'cuz I'm excited. I still can't believe I got in." Mike grinned foolishly before sitting down in front of one of the plates next to Ben.
"Of course you got in. You are a talented young man, and you've worked hard and earned this opportunity." the short woman smiled kindly as she sat across from the two boys. Benjiro was busy playing a game on his phone, but noticed when Mike moved his fork to steal an orange slice. The younger boy caught Mike by the wrist and sent a threatening glare before throwing his hand away- Micheal pouting slightly before returning to his excited thoughts.
As breakfast was finished, Mike cleaned all the dishes in a hurry before racing up to his room and grabbing his backpack. Mike raced downstairs and gave his mother a hug before moving towards his brother and ruffling the younger male's hair. "Good luck at school-" Mike called to his sibling, who rebutted with "you need it more than I do" without looking up from his game. Mike simply chuckled as he made his way out the door, "Bye- see ya later!" Micheal waved back to his small family before exiting the house and closing the door behind him. Once outside and able to expose his excitement, Micheal pumped his fists into the air and jumped up while spinning in a circle
"Alright." Micheal pounded his fists together before he began his route to school, it was about a 20 minute walk- but he insisted on walking in order to calm his nerves before he got to school.

Alyssa was meditating, or at least trying to. The girl, who typically found peace in the darkness of her bedroom, found her body tense with anxiety. It was the first day at U.A. High- the prestigious school that she got into be some miracle. She had kinda hoped she would fail, to be honest. Of course she was nervous, she wasn't ready at all! And her parents didn't help, constantly popping their heads in to ask if she was alright or if she needed anything. Eventually, the girl slid her legs off the side of her bed and rested her face in her palms. Slowly looking up, Alyssa nodded to herself before standing and taking her small black backpack into her hands. Alyssa exited her room quietly, stalking past her parents before sighing. "Can we go now?" Alyssa asked and gestured towards the door,
"Why honey, don't you want something to eat before you go?" the gentle voice of Alyssa's mother had an edge of concern as she furrowed her brows at the girl. Alyssa just shock her head in response, if she ate anything she'd probably through it up. "A-Alright." the woman sighed and gave exchanged a glance with her husband, before following Alyssa out the door. As the pair began their drive to U.A., Alyssa looked out the window and into the distance. "What are you thinking about?" Alyssa's mother attempted to strike up a conversation, the girl just shrugged. What did she have to think about? Everything that could go wrong? She'd rather not. Instead she just zoned out and thought about nothing. Well, there was one thing one her mind: Alyssa really hoped that Ito had also made it into the hero program.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Zira couldn't sleep. Fear, apprehension, and excitement mixed together in her bloodstream to form a substance more sleep-depriving than caffeine. When her alarm finally went off, she shut it off before rising and changing into the UA school uniform her adopted parents had left out on her bed. To say she was nervous would have been the understatement of the century. She clipped her eye patch on, tied up her dark purple hair, and let her bangs fall over the patch. She finished her breakfast in silence, climbed into the car, and watched the towering buildings whiz by in the unfamiliar part of town. The car pulled up in front of the school, and Zira stumbled out, looking around, wide-eyed.

I know where the entrance is. That, at least, is a relief, she thought. But that's where my knowledge stops. With a sigh, she headed onto the campus. She twisted her hands together. I don't know anyone here. No one here knows me... Self-conscious, she reached up to make sure that her bangs were covering her missing eye. What if they don't like me? What if I don't like them? What if-- stop. Just stop it, Z. Focus on what is, not what could be. She sighed again before uncertainly glancing around, then picking a direction at random to walk in.