• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA/BNHA RP: An All In War RP

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Discussion Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/mha-bnha-rp-an-all-in-war-discussion-thread.19319/
Sora walked to UA in mild discomfort, while he was safe for the time being, a Nomu could attack at any moment. Ever since Deku disappeared, the streets outside of UA have been overrun with them. He, as well as all of the other students, lived in the newly built apartment buildings installed there. Currently, he was in safety of the dome surrounding UA, so he was momentarily safe from any Nomu.
"Let's hope this doesn't go to hell," Sora said to himself in hopes of comforting himself, even though the thought of the only safe place being overrun with Nomu made him sick to his stomach. It disgusted him that while the villains were likely living their lives in triumph and comfort, the good people of the world lived in terror. The Big Three, Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki, didn't help either. This wasn't how it was supposed to be, right now the world was broken, heroes needed to rise up and fix it. And Sora pledged to be at the front line when that happened.

Last edited:
Kayro walked around the walled perimeter of UA, as they were staying there. The world was overrun by Nomus, and the top part of the hero society was out of the picture. As the male walked around, worrying thoughts echoed in his mind. Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki are gone. What could have taken them down?" He thought. As the questions went through his mind, the wall beside him gave a satisfying BANG from a Nomu hitting it. The walls can take it, but for how much longer? Was another thought in his head. In an attempt to exit them from his head, he tried to signal down another student. "Hey, what's up?" Kayro called over to Sora, without an idea who he was.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
'New day, new story, new adventure' Katsumi had thought. Though each day people were in fear of the new strengthened nomu army. Katsumi's dad and Bakugo have been trying to fight off these new and improved nomu army.
Katsumi had started off walking to school as every day. Though he hadn't done one thing today, and that was looking outside this safe toward the fight. Katsumi had always tried to aim high to be like his dad, standing talk, even though the enemy may be stronger. Soon he went to his favorite tree and watched from a far. "Dad..."
As soon as he finished he get on with his work and go to UA. The best super hero high school there is. Along the way he saw Kayro and Sora. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sora wanted to ignore them and walk away, but as the many things he was, rude wasn't one of them. So, he inwardly sighed and decided to talk to the two of them.
"Not much, just hoping that we aren't going to be Nomu feed anytime soon," Sora joked, before turning his head to Katsumi, for some reason...he seemed familiar.
"Do I know you? You have a familiar face," The boy asked the son of Todoroki, hoping for Katsumi to piece the parts together.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Yoshiro wandered around the streets, going to UA. It was normal around him. But the atmosphere felt...strange. The people who were walking around him were wary and scared. He didn't feel comfortable. He wanted to make people around feel safer. He didn't feel good, if the people didn't feel safe. The thought of villains suddenly attacking this place made him really annoyed. Why? Why did it have to end this way? Deku WAS the number one hero, with Lord Explosion Murder an Shoto following in close seconds and thirds. They were all heavily powered and highly capable. Who would've had the ability to do this? Well, he knew something for sure. They weren't someone to mess with. He was looking down on the ground the whole way to UA. He stood still for a moment. He looked all around him. The streets were normal, buildings were pretty normal, and all was fine. But how people felt was a different story. It highly stressed him out.

He wanted to become a hero which would make people feel safer and encourage people to start acting, and not to give up easily. That was his dream. He looked at his uniform. Standard UA uniform. He looked in front of him. He had gotten to UA before he knew it. He saw three kids, at the opening gate of the building, trying to build up a conversation. He wanted to avoid them. He didn't want to get attached to anyone in anyway. If he got attached to someone, and if that someone died, it would haunt him forever, and highly stress him out, and affect his skill of saving people. Though, he smiled at them. It was nice some people tried to become heroes and keep this society alive. He slowly walked to the gate, presented his ID, and got inside. This was the beginning. The beginning of one of a certain heroes who would change the world forever and save society from this whole mess.

Rex

Resident Furry
The worst part of being stuck at school? He was running out of parts. Jake had packed a large duffel bag full of material for his gadgets when he moved in at UA, and to pass the time he'd been building them into gadgets. A few weapons, a few traps, a couple tools. It made him feel better to be working on something. At least he could convince himself that when - if - the walls fell, he'd be prepared. Jake was good at lying to himself like that. He'd been practicing it for years, after all.

If this kept up, he was going to have to accept the fact that if he was going to keep building, he'd have to cannibalize older gear. Or start pulling apart the school himself, but Jake wasn't prepared to give his peers a reason to kick him out. The recent villain craze had already gotten him aside glances from some of them, people who knew who his mother had been, what she had done. As if the raccoon would ever really turn evil. His tail twitched in irritation at the thought.

That was it, he needed to be out of here. A clear head would help him, and Jake wasn't going to get one in his makeshift dorm room. He stood up from his desk, abandoning the half complete machine he'd been working on and the nearly empty bag sitting next to it. More complete gadgets, his toys as he liked to call them, were strewn about the place, and he had to pick about them for a while before finding the ones he wanted. Two pistols, his current model electrolasers, still in their holster from the last time he went on a walk. Jake didn't go anywhere these days without some kind of protection.

He clipped the belt around his waist, one gun resting at either hip, and finally stepped out into the campus proper. There were a few people hanging around the general area that he could see. They might have been his classmates, Jake hadn't really taken the time to get to know any of them to be honest. This was probably why people looked at him funny these days, but dammit he had to stay in character! He'd wallowed long enough, now. There was no point thinking about how things could or should have been. He needed to accept the way they were.

Right now that meant taking a walk. A armed, slightly paranoid and twitchy walk that was basically incapable of actually doing the thing he wanted to achieve by going on a walk, but a walk nonetheless. He rested his hands on his hips, just above his weapons, and set off.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Since the guys who were talking with him have been silent, Sora had walked away silently, hoping maybe one of them would try and reinitiate the conversation.
Well that was awkward, better get to class, so I don't get yelled at or punished.

JPSomeone

"Hey wait up." Katsumi said. He said that but really he was walking to Sora. But as he could see he was getting to class so he followed.
"Anyways I'm Todoroki's son," He said. "And who are you?"

Kayro walked behind them, as he got slightly distracted by the moaning Nomus outside. "Your the fire/ice guy's child then. Hard times, can't we all say." Kayro said, attempting to get what's on everyone's mind out without directly saying it. "I assume you have his powers, as to your hair."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm sorry your father has to be caught up in all of this," Sora told Katsumi, he had no heroic origins, nor did he have any villainous origins either, his parents were completely normal people, his father had ice powers, and his mom could manipulate bodily fluids to attack, such as sweat. These quirks combined and resulted in Sora's Crystalize quirk.
"I'll head to class now, but I guess I'll see you around,"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel was in his room, making a few sketches for his hero costume. Even though the rest of students already had them made, the boy hadn't even decided on the design, since he wasn't really the most creative. He wished that someone could help him make his costume. He curled the most recent drawing into a ball, throwing it across the room. He was slightly frustated, and decided he needed to clear his mind.

After a minute of cleaning up his room, the boy set off, walking around the campus. He tried to relax, even though the moaning Nomus outside trying to penetrate the wall wouldn't let him. He swore to himself that he would help make things right, and continued on.

Eventually, he noticed a few students talking, one of them seeming to be similar to the number 2 hero, Todoroki. The situation about the heroes made stresseed him out too- heroes were falling and villains were rising. What the villains wanted to achieve was still a mystery to him though, although they only seemed to want to take down all heroes and rule everything.

He decided to approach the students, though a walking raccoon also got his attention. "Heya," He said as he neared the students. "Mind if I join along?" He asked, tapping his tail slightly on the ground.

Kirou being quite a bit more rebellious then the other students at the school was off the school grounds trying to find heroes to help even though he hadn't recieved his hero liscense yet when he got a text from one of the teachers at the school, it was Aizawa and it read I'm watching the news and I know what you're doing, whatever's going on in the city center please stay away from it. Kirou thought about going back for a moment before a hero was sent crashing into the hotel behind him and it was Manual. Without a thought he looked up and caused a large earthquake knocking two nomus off their feet.

While they were down he ran and helped Manual up "Sir i'm sorry but Mr. Aizawa told me to head back just as you were attacked so please let me stay and help, my name's Quake." he said quickly without hesitation. Manual slowly shook his head but it was easy for Kirou to see that the pro hero was practically paralyzed from the attack. "Okay fine, but i'm taking you back to U.A with me." he said as he threw Manual over his shoulder and using his quakes jumped from building to building until they smashed through the window of his classroom where Aizawa was waiting.

JPSomeone

Katsumi was kinda surprised everyone else could feel his pain. No matter it was still his pain he had to deal with it. So he had just walked to class and took his seat in the back.
"Hmph..."

Kayro followed the others in suit to the classroom. Everyone seemed so calm about the who sceario going on, which seemed to be on Kayro's mind all the time. His seat was in the back of the class near Katsumi, who seemed to be sulking. "What's todays class gonna be? Better be some kind of quirk training. It's what we need most right now."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sora took his seat at the relative middle of the class, since the seats were arranged in alphabetical order, however he could see Kayoro and he did hear his comment.
"If they really want to train us, they should just open the walls and let us train ourselves by fighting Nomu, that's the reason we came here in the first place," He wasn't exactly happy that the good guys were currently losing this war, without Deku, the city's symbol of Peace, everything has fallen into chaos.
"Where is our teacher anyway?"

A few moments later Aizawa entered the classroom followed by Kirou who was helping a badly injured Manual "Can someone get a seat for him?" Kirou said in a concerned voice as he looked at the pro hero.

"He was attacked by a gang of Nomus, I was lucky to be able to get him out because as we left I saw another five arriving...." He sighed "If I had got there sooner....."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Yoshiro was seated himself in the semi back of the class near a tall window. It rested his head on his hand while looking at the city from the window. He sighed. This part of town wasn't....fractured as much. He looked at the people warily walking. He sighed again.

The teacher entered. It was the pro hero Erserhead. But much grown up. He had a grey beard, which wasn't trimmed but still short nonetheless. He also had a grey goatee, which connected to his beard. All this facial hair had grown from his sideburns. His hair had gotten only a tiny bit shorter and was grey, "Okay, class. I'm your teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Of course, you all know me as Eraserhead." He introduced himself, " There's no time for all you to introduce yourselves, we're going to get to training right now. I'm guessing you all know why." He said firmly as he signalled the class to follow him outside.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Finally, never thought we would," Sora smirked to himself, being the first to get up and follow his teacher. It was nice to finally get to fight and improve his quirk, even if he couldn't prove to be a proper challenge to the Nomu..

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Yoshiro got up from his chair. He took a deep breath. Things could change. He was never going to give up. He wanted to be that change. But how could he help ANYONE if he was this low spirited? He got annoyed at the thought, and instantly got determined, as through the grim grey clouds, appeared a bright sun. He took a deep breath again, and smirked. This was his Hero Academia.

As Yoshiro got out, in his UA PE uniform, he looked around. A large great dome of thick glass was around the school, "Well, ya can't expect some high school building to block out such powerful Nomu attacks, can ya?" He said to himself. Looks like the students were going to have a fitness test. Aizawa was there as well, "This fitness exercise was the first of all lessons to the top 3 heroes you all know. But those were just 3 of them, mind you." He said to all the students, "I expect all of you to be like that when you become pros. Now, we're going to start right away, I'm not waiting for anyone."

JPSomeone

Katsumi removed himself and placed himself in the gym to change. Afterwards he went outside to see what was happening with everyone else and the teacher. Doing so he took a really long glance around to see the scenery and the issues. "What are we doing now?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Once Sora finished taking off his school uniform and put on his gym uniform, he went outside to join the rest of the students. He noticed Yoshiro, and Katsumi, the others were nowhere to be found. That was in them, however, Aizawa-sensei did say that he wasn't waiting for anyone. The now old pro hero spoke to the three that were here.
"If you are to fight Nomu and hopefully the Leauge of Villains, you need to be in peak physical condition, anyone unable to complete this course will be expelled without hesitation. The first of these test is a simple 50-Meter Dash, and failure to complete this task WILL result in immediate expulsion," The old teacher then got in his old sleeping bag from when he was teaching the Class of Deku and went to sleep. Sora started to run, as he didn't want to be cut from the program.