• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mexico Region

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Jade was too busy watching the Gym battle on the television, she didn't noticed the new arrivals at first. Her ears heard Maker say they could win an egg. "An egg?" Jade joined the group quickly.

"That would be amazing! We should totally participate!" She ran into the stadium to sign up. While inside she made sure her Pokemon were healthy. It would be tough to win with only two Pokemon, but she had to try it out.

"An egg, huh..?"

Truthfully, for Lysia, and by the sound of it Jade, the Pokemon Egg held far more attraction than the possible TM. As it stood she already had one Tm in her collection that she'd received from the professor. While she certainly wouldn't mind another one, a Pokemon egg would be SO MUCH more exciting. She could already imagine herself cradling the egg in an incubator till it hatched and the cute little fuzz-ball (she hoped it was a fuzz-ball) that would roll out.

Before she'd even realized she was signing her name right below Jade's as a registered contestant in the little cup.

Maker bit her lip as she thought if it would be good to subscribe to the tournament. She only had her little Chimchar, which would mean they would have to try really hard to win. Then again, it wasn't like her to turn down a challenge. "Come one Nate! Let's go sign up!" She grabbed Nate and pulled him to the Pokemon center.

Once inside Maker waited her turn to sign up. "This is so exciting! Maybe we win and our second Pokemon would be an egg!" Once she was able to, she signed up. It didn't seem to have that many participants, but she knew it would be tough for a beginner like her.

The speakers around the stadium went on. "Ladies and gentlemen, 15 minuted before the little cup sign ups close! Please sign up if you wish to participate. Thank you."

"Oh, um, shouldn't I get a say--" He didn't have time to finish the sentence, because they were already in the line and Maker was rambling over him. Nate sighed and rubbed his fore arm, a little embarrassed. He could tell that Maker was the enthusiastic, light-headed, don't take no for an answer type of girl. When it was their turn, he just shook his head and followed Maker. He wanted to make more conversation that didn't involve the little cup, so he asked.
"What Pokémon did you choose?" Suddenly, Totodile was interested in the conversation.

"Five minutes until sign ups close! If you have registered please head to the lounge with your sign up number." The loud speakers was heard across sports city.

"Well I'm going down to the trainer's lounge! See you later Nate, don't leave without me, I've decided we are traveling buddies." She smiled and skipped away.

When Maker followed the directions to the trainer's lounge, which took her longer then usual since she is terrible at following instructions, she was amazed by it. It was a big room with couches and televisions. There was a lookout to the battle arena so the trainers could see the ongoing battles and two doors, each leading to each side of the battle field. There was a fridge with drinks and some coffee tables with snacks on them. Maker let out her Chimchar. The small fire Pokemon looked around with excitement and then joined Maker on a couch, they both began eating and drinking happily.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked to the trainer lounge, only stopping to grab a rock off the ground, looking at it and showing to his Rowlet "Pretty, isn't it?" he put it in his pocket, he finished his walk and entered the lounge and looked around, grabbing a cup of water and sitting down with his pokemon on his shoulder. When Maker came in he smiled and waved "Hi!"

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Jade waited for her friends to finish their sign up patiently and watching the gym battle on television. When she saw they were done, she took a deep breath and walked calmly to the trainer's lounge, where she saw Maker and Eli.

"Hello!" She waved at them and then walked to the lookout to look at the battlefield. She felt so nervous and excited at the same time. She had never been in a competition like this before and it was her first test as a trainer. She only had two Pokemon, but a good type coverage. She knew what most of her opponents had, so she wasn't expecting any surprises. As her mind began to imagine her battle, she squealed out of excitement and ran over to Lysia and Paige. "This is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait. I hope we don't face each other on the first round!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Paige laughed shyly. “Yeah, I hope not. I still only have one Pokémon...” She chuckled again.
In truth, she was a bit nervous, but excited. Jolt, on the other hand was filled to the brim with excitement. He was currently punching at an invisible opponent that did not exist.

"5 Minutes..."

While Paige and Jade chattered excitedly, Lysia had been distracted by the voice of the Public Announcement system. She noticed that Maker had gotten the headstart on them. The excitement around her was infectious, and Lysia soon found her own heart thumping into her throat.

"Well...I wouldn't want to meet you guys in the first round either, fingers crossed!"

It would be a real downer to battle her friends right off the bat. She'd rather meet them in the finals...or even the semi-finals. However—

"I still won't go easy on you~"

Flashing a cheeky grin, Lysia took the arms of both Paige and Jade and began pulling them towards the lounge.

"C'mon, it's almost time for the Tournament to start. We should hurry."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "Well, I hope so to, might give me a fighting chance" he stood up and walked to the window, his rowlet flying to the back of the couch. looked over the field "I hope one of us wins, it will be cool to see that egg hatch" His eyes looked over at the stands, wondering how many people would be watching them here.