• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Mewsister's trading post

I need

Macham
Spirtomb
Vespqueen
Rampardos
Wormadam (any)
Mothim
Ambipom
Lopunny
Gabite
Garchomp
Hippowdon
Drapion
Carnivine
Milotic
Whiscash

Thats all to complete my pokedex!

I can give you a shiny lvl. 32 Rampardos for a mew? And I can give you a shiny Vespiqueen and a shiny Whiscash for Deoxys and Jirachi. If not you can just tell me what you'll give me for them but but I have to try lol XD

So... you're not actually trading Pokemon... you're just trading and trading back to fill up your dex? ::)

Since you don't have any list of what you're actually offering in exchange, it seems like you're not willing to actually give up any of your pokemon to complete the dex.

And I just realized... these are the pokemon you need just to completely D/P dex, right? Why don't you just... you know.. BEAT THE GAME? Because you see ALL the pokemon around the time you beat the Elite Four...

Just thought you might want to know that. ;)

T

TrainerJimmy

Jimmy, what are you looking for? Anything in particular?

Eh, nothing in particular aside from the ones in the topic I made, I don't know if it's still alive anymore.

but what are you willing to offer?

Eh, nothing in particular aside from the ones in the topic I made, I don't know if it's still alive anymore.

but what are you willing to offer?

Ok guys... you're really spamming this place up.. you're not allowed to make deals with OTHER people IN someone elses trade thread. Do it over PM.

anyway.. so THIS isn't considered spam.

Mew, I can give you a Whiscash if you want. I can give you a Cranidos so you can evolve it into a Rampardos yourself as well. What do you want to give in return? (and sorry, not accepting Luxrays)

i can give you a Wormadam, Gabite, Hippowdon and a Carnivine I think but i dont want luxrays.
Just say what pokemon your willing to trade and ill choose some.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
No shiny doesn't pass through eggs...
it is no more likely than finding one in the wild ;p

the only way to increase the odds of finding a shiny is to use the radar and get a successful chain.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
How about I give you a Feebas and call it payment for the Tailow I want you to raise?
;p
I already have two extras hatched, both are Female so you can make more.

Spirit tomb: Cynthia
Wormaden: a trainer on route 214
Mothim: A trainer on route 210
Aimpom: a trainer on route 216
Milotic: Cynthia
rampados: a trainer in victory road

(where to see them says the stratagey guide)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I have one... two in fact.

PM me the next time you're on, and you notice I'm on... but I'm about to leave right now.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Togepi, yes.
Ditto not an extra one, I don't... but you can catch them somewhere in the wild with Radar.
do a search.