• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mew and the Castle of Chaos!

This was taken from TVTome, a very reliable source and the one I always use for anything to do with the anime. Unfortunately, I can't find the page, because the site is a little on the fritz right now, but here's the article copied from another site:

"Deep in the Honen league lives a android Pokémon by the name of Lucario. Mew is setting out to find the legendary kingdom, The Kingdom Illusions. Instead, Mew is locked in a diffent section of the Hoenn league, a entirely new place. The castle is called "The Wave-Guiding Castle" (thus the Wave-Guiding Hero). Ash & co. get caught in a new tangled mess when May's Skitty runs off: it senses a stong presence nearby and is very scared. The Mew and Ash meet up together and it's a whole new adventure when Lucario is released from is cage. Not only that, but the Wave-Guiding Hero is released from its slumber and attacks.

This movie is to have a Threatrical Release and a new short that does not star Pikachu."

I wonder if this theatrical release is for outside Japan? Because the site is definitely not talking about the Japanese version, as it gives it a 2006 release date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If it's theatrical release, I'd assume they're hoping Diamond and Pearl's release will give the movie attendance a big boost.

The title seems pretty likely, but I don't think it's been officially announced anywhere yet.

I don't really know what to say about the description given - TvTome is a website run by other people submitting their info to it. That description hasn't been around anywhere before.

I don't like the sound of 'android' in there... Lucario rocks too much as an Anubis in my mind to suit being an android...

Oh well, we'll wait and see - next month will have an official brief on the movie it would seem through CoroCoro.

Remember they said that the eighth movie was going to be used with the DS: bring your system along, keep it on (or sleeping), and stuff would be beamed to your Game Boy games wirelessly during the movie. Maybe they'll do that here, too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting information... I could go for that. But how come the Regi's aren't mentioned? A bit sketchy if you ask me o.O

I can't see another Pokemon movie hitting Prince Edward Island theaters, but it would be cool (especially with that DS option). Guess only time will tell, eh?

The movie actually starts playing next month in the Poké Park, from what I've heard. This means that the DS feature will probably only be used there, while the nationwide July release will just be the movie.

Last edited by a moderator: