• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Metroid: The Chronicles of Ridley

Should I actually write these before I start with the piecing the Sprites together?

• Yes, otherwise You'll write yourself into a Hole.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Be Spontanious! Surprise everyone including yourself!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo.png

2 Years ago I was rather Talented at Bitmaping and Ccccrap at Photoshopping, but it was also the Time I did a bitmap comic on my old Computer which I was told was Really and Truely Genius! Sadly It was Deleted and couldn't be uploaded to the Internet, but my Brother who's name I can't remember on this place recomended that I redo it with my Magnificent Photoshopping skills, only I couldn't remember most jokes and a few of his Favourite Characters may not be in it, Oh, Ok they will, just take it from me, it was funny, but this is different. It was Called Revenge of Ridley: Metroid, but now it sounds stupid to me, so now its Metroid: The Chronicles of Ridley, and I may have Mispelled Chronicles somewhere...
I only did up to 4 or so on this then started Homework again, but My skills are much better than this now.
(I'm working on number 5 today, expect a cameo from the greatest Time Traveller himself! Thats right, I'm a Doctor Who fan, more of a Manga and Anime fan though. This was a nice Intro, lets get Rolling!
01.png

02.png

If you want more you gotta beg! Or say "Ekki Ekki Ekki, Zip dang doing, Oooouuurrr..."
Or just tell me you want more...

Now we're onto the new ones that I made recently
Well, I just made this one today.
05.png

Oh yeah, Warning, this comic may be bloody...and greeny...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The photoshopping in this really is good. It makes the comic look all new and shiney ^^

Liking it so far, even if a lot of the Metriod references are lost on me (I enjoy the series but nothing indepth). Eitherway, keep it up and I'll try to follow along. Some of the jokes are great even if you aren't a Metriod fan :)

Check out the second post in this tutorial thread by Doctor Oak for a couple of good links for finding sprites. Not sure if they're good for BGs, though.

(By the way - nice banner :wink:)

"Linkachu said:
Liking it so far"]
Oh, well the next one was gonna have something to do with Metroids. And I am A Metroid fan! I started playing Super Metroid when I was 6, and it was the scariest game I'd ever seen. Metroid Prime is still scarier than Resident Evil or Doom! But So much fun, and since the Space Pirates have no Personality other than "Jump, Blast, shield" It becomes Easier to make them say something Stupid. But Samus is Smart and Sophiticated, so Me writing quick sarcastic line, next to Imposible but she's been nothing but Serious so far.
Also, I made Samus have a Variety of different weapons, I wanted cool lasers, sort of like Prime, and maybe a Machine Gun of too.
Expect 1 a day, unless I can't think of something, or like Today since i just got Dragonball 5 and Wanna read it.

I actually did one today, eventually, but it's kinda Aggrivating to use Photoshop on these Sprites.
Ok, still nothing to do with Metroids yet... but don't worry, I'm actually writing the next one. :shock: Shock Horror!
06.png

07.png

I wanted to show Kraid again and make sure he wasn't in it for quite some time, heheheh. Since he's so hard to put into place and to move his tail around surrounding objects.

I promised more comics but I've had Mock Exams, and revising and crap, this friday, when the Exams are over, Expect #8, yay!

Also I'm getting started with my Animated flash Series "Goodhello".

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry about it. Most of us know what it's like to be busy with school so just do what you can. You don't even need to say when you'll make a new comic if you don't want to. We're used to waiting ^^

I've been working on some New Material since I can't remember some stuff so I've writen it down, Later on Expect to be Reading the new CoR!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Check the last reply date before posting, please. Topics that were replied to this long ago and died are NOT to be revived. This is your first warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.