• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Memories - Pokémon Roleplay DISCUSSION

RP thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/memories-pokemon-rp.21259/

In this roleplay, it’s simple how it works and not hard to understand. You wake up unconscious in a field of black flowers, and next to you is an unfamiliar egg. Of course you know words and how Pokemon works, it’s just everything like your name, family, and what you have done in your lifetime has been erased, it’s just you and the egg. And, this field is huge, it’s not some standard field. It’ll take a bit for everyone to find each other, and when they do, they dream about a place with a magical stone. They then have to find clues to where that cave is, and when they eventually do get there, everyone has to say something that’s important to them from this place and when they go back with their memories, they still have that item. Getting the dream will take awhile after everyone found each other, and when their Pokémon faints, there isn’t a Pokecenter to go to so it’s over for them. Unless you bring them back. Here is the character sheet i would like you to fill out. Also, if your character is an old OC, you’ll still have to give them a nickname for now and not their original name. ♥

Nickname:
Clothing: (something simple)
Quote:
Pokemon Egg: (nothing shiny please.)

Here’s my character.

Nickname: She’ll call herself Sydney.
Appearance: Sydney has light skin and short, layered brunette hair. She has a few freckles dotted on her nose, and green eyes. She stands at just about 5’7”, maybe a little taller, and is pretty thin.
Clothing: Sydney just wears a plain tie-dye shirt with a pair of shorts and red converse. Her socks are very short, and you can’t see them very well.
Quote: “If life throws problems at you, dodge them so they hit someone else.”
Pokemon Egg: Larvesta Egg

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
This RP looks interesting, here's my character:

Nickname: Jordan
Appearance: Jordan has brown hair and blue eyes. At 7 feet, he staggers over everybody he meets. His skin tone is reminiscent of Arabs.
Clothing: A grey, long-sleeved shirt with khakis.
Quote: "Don't worry about anything. Something good happens every day, so live off of that!"
Pokemon Egg: Shuppet Egg

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Oooh, sounds fun!

Nickname: Azu
Appearance: Azu has wavy brown hair that's always sticking up in some sort of mess and brown glasses.
Clothing: Ess wears a Pyukumuku-print T-shirt and black shorts. He wears standard black sneakers,
Quote: "I'm just going to do random things and hope one of them is the right one."
Pokemon Egg: Igglybuff
Okay, I just realized that I'm one letter away from a curse word. Lemme fix that!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Nickname: K
Appearance: with his shiny light blue eyes and dark blue hair, his hair would resemble Boruto's hair ((Naruto Boruto: the next generation))
Clothing: (something simple) a dark green coat with a black T-shirt underneath, wearing simple jeans and light brown sandals
Quote: "Don't think. Feel"
Pokemon Egg: (nothing shiny please.) Riolu egg

I'll give this a try- can I have two characters? If not, I'll erase one.

Nickname: Jaycee
Appearance: Jaycee sports medium-length, dirty blonde hair that chops off bluntly at her shoulders. Fair skin is wrapped tightly around a lithe body, she stands particularly small and child-like despite her age. The girl's eyes are a shade of honey brown, marked with responsibility and sincerity.
Clothing: Jaycee has on a pair of black and white tennis shoes which are sleek and shiny. She sports denim shorts, about 1/3 of the way down her thighs, with a thick black belt wrapped around them. Jaycee wears a black tank top under her jacket, which is pink with a chansey on the lower left pocket, and her jacket is rarely ever zipped up. She also has two large, hooped earnings and a pink headband to push back her hair.
Quote: "Don't be afraid of a thing you can't control, but use what you can control against it."
Pokemon Egg: Stunkfish Egg

Nickname:
Miles
Appearance: Miles as evenly tanned, caramel skin and a fairly muscular build. He stands at average height and weight, but his body is sharp and defined. Mile's eyes are a bright pink color, sparkling even in the worst of situations. His hair is styled in a short faux hawk and is dark brown in color.
Clothing: Miles wears colorful tennis shoes, which were white until he went in with markers. He shoes sport all sorts of doodles and designs in every color imaginable. He wears a simply pair of cargo shorts, that drop just below the knees, and a turtle neck shirt of a dark blue coloring.
Quote: "What you can't escape, you must fight; and what you can't fight, you must endure. Giving up is the only true defeat."
Pokemon Egg: Tyrogue Egg

This RP seems cool, count me in.

Nickname: Zack
Appearance: Stands at 5'9" with a somewhat fit and slim body build, skin between Pale/Fair, baby Blue eyes and short smooth charcoal Grey hair. His facial expression mainly shows him to seem like a serious individual.
Clothing: His attire consists of a White hoodie with fur linings, jet Black pants tucked into Brown travelling boots and Black rectangular glasses. He seems to carry a little Red cloth in his trouser pocket for his glasses.
Quote: "Do it and succeed, or don't do it at all."
Pokemon Egg: Gible

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
this rp caught my interest, can i join?

Nickname: Emma
Appearance: stands at 5'5, she has dark green eyes, and long brown hair, but she likes to keep her hair in a ponytail.
Clothing: (something simple), a Black hoodie, and a black cap, she wears denim shorts and red sneakers.
Quote: "if you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine"
Pokemon Egg: (nothing shiny please.) Gothita egg

Finally got time on my hands for a good Roleplay!
Nickname: Coal
Appearance: Skinny and scrawny build with a decent height of six foot one. His pale skin is sprinkled by brown freckles accompanied by wavy yet short black hair. He has rings around his grey eyes that make him appeared tired and or paranoid.
Clothing: He sports an odd formal look
Of a brown vest over a black undershirt with long brown pants and black dress shoes.
Quote: “We could never truly know happiness if we’ve never felt suffering.”
Pokemon Egg: Slakoth

(I hope this is ok)

Nickname: JC(Original name) Ezra(Nickname for now)
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady that stands 5"4 in height. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail. She has a well feminine build with light blue eyes, right slightly blind which her bang covers. She wears glasses on her face along with a silver and black cross around her neck
Clothing: She wears a black shirt that only covers her right shoulder as her black tank strap is only shown at her left shoulders with lettering that says "No Judgemental Comments" in a white coloring. She wears plain black caprice pants with bandages on her wrists and ankles. She wears black flats on her feet. She wears a white wolf blue-streaked mask on her face
Quote: "People may judge you and life can bring you down at times but once they see what you are capable of, nothing can stand in your way when you have the support of those closest to you to being you back up"
Pokemon Egg: Riolu egg
Other: She is the sister of Shadow(which she has forgotten about)

Nickname: Shadow(Original name) Crow(Nickname for now)
Appearance: He is a light skinned young male that stands at 5"8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has light blue-gold eyes as his bang covers his gold colored eye. He has a well masculine build. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a watch on his bandaged right wrist. He wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask on his face.
Clothing: He wears a plain buttoned down black shirt over his tank with skinny Jean pants and comfortable shoes
Quote: "Protect the ones closest to you because once they are gone there is no turning back"
Pokemon Egg: Rufflet egg
Other: He is the brother of JC(which he forgotten about)

(They don't know that they are actually siblings)

@Jakoboi a lot could happen, and yes, you can encounter pokémon. it’s usually fairy types, mostly morelull and shiinotic. any other pokemon are usually hallucinations. there are also the occasional berry bushes which i forgot to mention.

if you mean ezra and crow than you can just keep them waking up next to each other. characters will meet another character, and then another, and you get it until they go to sleep that night and get a dream about the cave.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Nickname: North
Appearance: He has tan skin and messy brown hair that almost reaches to his shoulders. He stands at average height and weight, and has a good build. His green eyes shine with passion.
Clothing: A blue, short-sleeved jacket, black jeans and black-blue sneakers. He seems to have a bunch of badges from another region on his belt.
Quote: "Even the littlest of things may have big effects in the future."
Pokemon Egg: Darumaka

Is this okay? I made him look like the protagonist from my fan-made region.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I found Emma but got hit from Confuse Ray (Shiinotic) and I assume everyone else did as well. If everyone else is just hallucinating about girls, I'll just be hallucinating everyone else also.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Oof, finally got my post up. Being in a summer camp currently, I really don't have enough time to be active... Sorry!