• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meloetta Event Goes Live Across The US

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Today is certainly an exciting day for Pokémon trainers in the US, with the in-store Meloetta event being hosted by GameStop now live in their stores. The event runs from today until the 24th of March and will work with all of the fifth generation Pokémon games. If you want to catch this musical Pokémon you best be quick!
Meloetta_zps20c834e6.png

If you wish to know more about the Meloetta and some special Pokémon Global Link promotions to tie-in with the event, then read on.

The details of the Meloetta are as follows, and as mentioned in a previous article this Meloetta will be slightly different to the one given out in Japan last year:

648.png

• Name: Meloetta
  • Nature: Random
  • Level: 50
  • Ability: Serene Grace
  • Held Item: PP Max
  • Moves: Close Combat, Psychic, Round, Teeter Dance
It's also worth noting that the Pokémon Global Link will be releasing a special C-Gear skin for Pokémon Black 2 andPokémon White 2 featuring Meloetta, along with a special Musical based around the Pokémon on the 7th of March in the US, with the C-Gear skin and Musical being released in Europe later in the month.

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I picked up Meloetta yesterday. It's nice having all of the unobtainable legendaries again. Now all I need to do is complete the rest of my 'dex before October and I'm set for another generation. :3