• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Mega Stone Giveaway!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have some spare Mega Stones in my Alpha Sapphire game that I'm willing to trade over! I only have a few, though:

-Glalitite
-Ampharosite
-Metagrossite
-Salamencite x3 (I have no idea how I got so many)
-Aggronite
-Altarianite
-Gardevoirite

-Galladite x2
-Sharpedonite

Other items I have:
-Leftovers (x7)
-Rare Candies (x20)
-All Berries

You'll be given a random Eevee I personally breeded in addition to the mega stone/item you want. Each one will have 4-5 IVs!

All I ask for in return is one of my favorite Pokemon! Unevolved forms are fine~ Additionally, the first person to offer up a shiny Azurill or Marill can pick up to three of the above! Otherwise, each person's only allowed one item from the above list.

I'm giving these out on a first-come-first-serve basis (unless you're offering the shiny Azurill/Marill, in which case you get first dibs). I'll open this until April 10th; no trades will be conducted until after that date.

Trades:
@RYOSHIROGANE - Leftovers
@MissPinkRebelle - Metagrossite
@greninjagirl - Altarianite
@Blaze It Up - Leftovers x2
@Scratchie990 - Galladite (note: I don't think I'll be able to trade a Galladite to an X game)
@umbreon2013 - Glalitite
@Mogimogi - Gardevoirite

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@RYOSHIROGANE You're free to do whatever you want with the Porygon! Breed it, catch it, nickname it, heck you can put a bow on it if you're into that (though I'm not sure how to do that in the games). I'm not picky ^^

Ok thanks! I'll friend ya as soon as I get the chance
4914-7056-8152
Also with the fave Pokemon generator how do you view the Pokemon you've selected?

@RYOSHIROGANE You're free to do whatever you want with the Porygon! Breed it, catch it, nickname it, heck you can put a bow on it if you're into that (though I'm not sure how to do that in the games). I'm not picky ^^
Nice! I bred one for you :3 When are you available for trading? I got sick again so for today I'll need to rest, but I might be available tomorrow and after!

Can you save me a gardevoirite please? And an absolite too? I'm going to play the ORAS when we are in the plane back to Unova ( Philippines ) because 2ds are cheap.

Also give me a Altariarite, just in case I needed to get a swablu.

Ok but I can't decide to get an Altariarite or a gardevoirite, I like both mega evolutions than absol I guess. But I am going for Altariarite instead of gardevoirite since Altaria looks so majestic when it mega evolves.

Yup, I decided to get a Gardevoir in ORAS without a mega stone, since finding one will be very complicated. Oh and just all of you needed to know that I am going to get a 2ds in the summer, because, summer starts in May, which is lucky.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sorry to everyone who replied to this thread! Life kinda bit me in the butt and I don't even have my game or 2DS with me... otl. I'll add everyone who's posted so far to the list, but I can't promise getting everyone their stuff anytime soon since I don't even know when I'll get my game back. I'll shoot you guys a PM when I can trade, though!

@Scratchie990 please see my first post regarding your trade; if you want to change mega stones, please let me know ASAP, or else we might not be able to conduct our trade.