1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS Mega Stone Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Shiny Pyxis, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    I have some spare Mega Stones in my Alpha Sapphire game that I'm willing to trade over! I only have a few, though:

-Glalitite
    -Ampharosite
    -Metagrossite
    -Salamencite x3 (I have no idea how I got so many)
    -Aggronite
    -Altarianite
    -Gardevoirite

-Galladite x2
    -Sharpedonite

Other items I have:
    -Leftovers (x7)
    -Rare Candies (x20)
    -All Berries

You'll be given a random Eevee I personally breeded in addition to the mega stone/item you want. Each one will have 4-5 IVs!

All I ask for in return is one of my favorite Pokemon! Unevolved forms are fine~ Additionally, the first person to offer up a shiny Azurill or Marill can pick up to three of the above! Otherwise, each person's only allowed one item from the above list.

I'm giving these out on a first-come-first-serve basis (unless you're offering the shiny Azurill/Marill, in which case you get first dibs). I'll open this until April 10th; no trades will be conducted until after that date.

Trades:
    @RYOSHIROGANE - Leftovers
    @MissPinkRebelle - Metagrossite
    @greninjagirl - Altarianite
    @Blaze It Up - Leftovers x2
    @Scratchie990 - Galladite (note: I don't think I'll be able to trade a Galladite to an X game)
    @umbreon2013 - Glalitite
    @Mogimogi - Gardevoirite

#1 Shiny Pyxis, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. RYOSHIROGANE

Friend Code:
    3368-5214-8506
    Can I have one of your Leftovers? I'd be able of giving you an Eevee (with its HA), Larvesta or a Porygon. ´w`

3. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    @RYOSHIROGANE sure! I think a Porygon's a fair trade if you're willing to part with it ^^

4. RYOSHIROGANE

Friend Code:
    3368-5214-8506
    I can breed one with an 6IV Ditto too, if you want. Any nicknames you want or just Porygon itself? :3

5. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    @RYOSHIROGANE You're free to do whatever you want with the Porygon! Breed it, catch it, nickname it, heck you can put a bow on it if you're into that (though I'm not sure how to do that in the games). I'm not picky ^^

6. Kawaii Unicorn

Friend Code:
    4914-7056-8152
    May I have a Metagrossite I've got some spare numels around.

7. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
  8. Kawaii Unicorn

Friend Code:
    4914-7056-8152
    Ok thanks! I'll friend ya as soon as I get the chance
    4914-7056-8152
    Also with the fave Pokemon generator how do you view the Pokemon you've selected?

9. RYOSHIROGANE

Friend Code:
    3368-5214-8506
    Nice! I bred one for you :3 When are you available for trading? I got sick again so for today I'll need to rest, but I might be available tomorrow and after!

10. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
  11. Can you save me a gardevoirite please? And an absolite too? I'm going to play the ORAS when we are in the plane back to Unova ( Philippines ) because 2ds are cheap.

Also give me a Altariarite, just in case I needed to get a swablu.

12. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    @greninjagirl forgot to mention this in my first post, but each person only gets one mega stone (save for anyone who can offer up a shiny Azurill/Marill). Sorry about that!

13. Ok but I can't decide to get an Altariarite or a gardevoirite, I like both mega evolutions than absol I guess. But I am going for Altariarite instead of gardevoirite since Altaria looks so majestic when it mega evolves.

14. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
  15. Kawaii Unicorn

Friend Code:
    4914-7056-8152
    @greninjagirl when you beat Pokemon X and Y you'll get gardeivior's stone, so Altairia's was the best choice.

16. Yup, I decided to get a Gardevoir in ORAS without a mega stone, since finding one will be very complicated. Oh and just all of you needed to know that I am going to get a 2ds in the summer, because, summer starts in May, which is lucky.

17. Blaze It Up

Friend Code:
    1349-8428-3906
    I have have a milotic and HA gardevoir for 2 leftovers (don't have anything to eat....... in the pokemon world)

18. RYOSHIROGANE

Friend Code:
    3368-5214-8506
    Ok then! I'm mostly free during the evening and night, and if I'm not mistaken, I'm two hours ahead regarding timezones. :3 Just let me know your FC when you're ready to go 'w'

19. When I have charged my 3ds can I have a galladite for a flareon? I will have to be on my x playthrough though

20. Hey, can I have a Glalieite? I'm willing to trade a bred riolu (Might take a few days to breed .w.) with egg moves

21. Hello! If you're still giving these Mega stones out, can I have your Gardevoirite? I have a pokemon on the list you showed.

22. iJay

Friend Code:
    0104-03-89-7097
    It is too late for free stuff?
    Jk but I may have what you're looking for!

23. Shiny Pyxis

Friend Code:
    3583-1213-0822
    Sorry to everyone who replied to this thread! Life kinda bit me in the butt and I don't even have my game or 2DS with me... otl. I'll add everyone who's posted so far to the list, but I can't promise getting everyone their stuff anytime soon since I don't even know when I'll get my game back. I'll shoot you guys a PM when I can trade, though!

@Scratchie990 please see my first post regarding your trade; if you want to change mega stones, please let me know ASAP, or else we might not be able to conduct our trade.

24. Could I maybe have your Ampharosite? I'm sure I could catch something on that list for ya~. Unless I already have one.

25. I have a level 30 shiny Azumaril if that counts, and if it does, could i have three leftovers? If it doesn't, i have a Japanese Larvesta i got from trading.