1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

Mega Mewtwo X

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Linkachu, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

150Mewtwo_Mega_X_Dream.png
    Mega Mewtwo X
    Psychic / Fighting

20477_info.png
    Japanese Name: MegaMewtwo X
    Height: 2.3m
    Weight: 127.0kg
    Classification: Genetic Pokémon

20471_abilities.png
    Ability: Steadfast

20473_cryptidata.png
    Revealed: Mega Mewtwo X was first revealed within October CoroCoro leaks on September 11th, 2013 along with Mega Garchomp, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Meowstic, Furfrou , Amaura and Tyrunt . It was later revealed internationally on Sept. 13th.
    Additional Info: Mewtwo's Mega Form is dependent on which version of the game you have, Mega Mewtwo X for Pokemon X and Mega Mewtwo Y for Pokemon Y.

20483_stats.png
    Mega Mewtwo X's most notable stat boost is to its Attack but it also receives minor boosts in both Defense stats.

HP: 106
    Attack: 190
    Defense: 100
    Sp. Attack: 154
    Sp. Defense: 100
    Speed: 130

20479_locations.png
    [​IMG]
    Mega Stone:
    Mewtwonite X
    X/Y: Pokémon Village's Unknown Dungeon. Mega Stone is exclusive to Pokémon X.
    OR/AS: Littleroot Town (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

20476_evolution.png
    Mega-Evolves from Mewtwo.

20472_artwork.png
    Mega_Mewtwo_X_M_ga-Mewtwo_X_Mega-Mewtu_X_Official_Art_300dpi(1).jpg

20482_screenshots.png
    Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_1_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_3_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_2_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

#1 Linkachu, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. This is like what Mewtwo was going to wear before his friends talked him out of it, but now he has no other clothes so he has to wear it. His little squirmy toes are so weird I'm just picturing them being all wriggly and gross. I'm getting X so I'm probably going to be stuck with this guy if I want to mega evolve a Mewtwo.

Sir Red likes this.
  3. Psychic/Fighting with Steadfast? Wow, GameFreak. Way to completely copy Gallade down to the awful ability. The legs on this thing freak me out. I think I'll stick with regular Mewtwo.

ShinyZekrom009 likes this.
  4. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

I kinda wish they announced this earlier. People have already gotten used to Mega Mewtwo Y, so they might not like this form as much. If you get what I mean:'| But I do like this form more.

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Oh joy. It's Mewcario.

Its legs confuse the hell out of me. Also those weird over-surface pipes? And the short tail? And... Blue eyes? as opposed to Red Eyes?

like Xerneas as opposed to Yveltal?

Gotta wonder if this was intentional.

6. Now he almost looks like a frieza reject with those legs. But the rest looks okay I guess.

7. Give me Gallade any day (I'm hoping Gallade gets a Mega form as well. While I'm not crossing my fingers, it's not like Gardevoir was overlooked, being given a secondary type and all, so I'm not ruling out the possibility either).

Still, while I think this Mega version of Mewtwo looks cooler than the Y variation (which looks like something Mewtwo would evolve from, not into), I still prefer the original.

8. Yeah I so agree with you Dragon. It does look like a freeza reject.

9. Kitrito, Shocari, Virgil, Dragon, you all have confirmed why I must get Pokemon Y instead of Pokemon X...

10. Why does it look so...strange? *sigh*...and I like the version-exclusive Pokemon for X better...and I'm stuck with this...T^T

Ah whatever, Mewtwo wasn't gonna be part of my team anyways...please don't kill me OxO.

Maybe I can trick my brother into trading his Y Mewtwo for my X Mewtwo...>:3.

11. In the words of RebelTaxi (Top 10 UGLIEST cartoons)
    "What the hell is this thing? Aeon Flux??"

12. Holy shit. I see it now. Mewtwo can learn Aura Sphere as well. 0-0

I love Pokemon X except for this mega evolution. Only thing I do not like.

13. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Y'know, after seeing its Global Link artwork... I kinda like this form more now. :x
    But the feet are still funky. :p

PikachuLover013 likes this.
  14. If it were Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo X
    are the only pokemon, Mega Mewtwo X would have the most normal feet in kalos NOT COUNTING A BOY SERVINE awkward......................................

15. In my opinion this has to be one of the ugliest Mega Evolutions in existence, along with Mega Pinsir and Heracross (remember this is only my opinion). It is basically Mewtwo on steroids :/
    I have nothing nice to say about this one. Mega Mewtwo Y is a trillion times better than this thing.
    Just ugly.....

Luckily I got Y XD

16. I have no idea what you people are talking about Mega Mewtwo X is great, and is so much better than Y.
    Its a godlike Jolly mixed attacker. Run it with:
    Psycho Cut
    Drain Punch / Rock Slide
    Power Up Punch
    Bulk Up
    Its amazing, it does wonders.

17. it looks like a monkey alien or like an infernape and a mewtwo had a baby