• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Mewtwo X

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
150Mewtwo_Mega_X_Dream.png

Mega Mewtwo X
[type=psychic][/type]/[type=fighting][/type]​

20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaMewtwo X
Height: 2.3m
Weight: 127.0kg
Classification: Genetic Pokémon

20471_abilities.png

Ability: Steadfast

20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Mewtwo X was first revealed within October CoroCoro leaks on September 11th, 2013 along with Mega Garchomp, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Meowstic, Furfrou , Amaura and Tyrunt . It was later revealed internationally on Sept. 13th.
Additional Info: Mewtwo's Mega Form is dependent on which version of the game you have, Mega Mewtwo X for Pokemon X and Mega Mewtwo Y for Pokemon Y.

20483_stats.png

Mega Mewtwo X's most notable stat boost is to its Attack but it also receives minor boosts in both Defense stats.

HP: 106
Attack: 190
Defense: 100
Sp. Attack: 154
Sp. Defense: 100
Speed: 130

20479_locations.png

58305_Dream_Mewtwonite_X_Sprite.png

Mega Stone:
Mewtwonite X
X/Y: Pokémon Village's Unknown Dungeon. Mega Stone is exclusive to Pokémon X.
OR/AS: Littleroot Town (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Mewtwo.

20472_artwork.png

Mega_Mewtwo_X_M_ga-Mewtwo_X_Mega-Mewtu_X_Official_Art_300dpi(1).jpg

20482_screenshots.png

Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_1_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_3_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
Mega_Mewtwo_X_Official_Screenshot_2_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like what Mewtwo was going to wear before his friends talked him out of it, but now he has no other clothes so he has to wear it. His little squirmy toes are so weird I'm just picturing them being all wriggly and gross. I'm getting X so I'm probably going to be stuck with this guy if I want to mega evolve a Mewtwo.

Psychic/Fighting with Steadfast? Wow, GameFreak. Way to completely copy Gallade down to the awful ability. The legs on this thing freak me out. I think I'll stick with regular Mewtwo.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I kinda wish they announced this earlier. People have already gotten used to Mega Mewtwo Y, so they might not like this form as much. If you get what I mean:'| But I do like this form more.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh joy. It's Mewcario.

Its legs confuse the hell out of me. Also those weird over-surface pipes? And the short tail? And... Blue eyes? as opposed to Red Eyes?

like Xerneas as opposed to Yveltal?

Gotta wonder if this was intentional.

Give me Gallade any day (I'm hoping Gallade gets a Mega form as well. While I'm not crossing my fingers, it's not like Gardevoir was overlooked, being given a secondary type and all, so I'm not ruling out the possibility either).

Still, while I think this Mega version of Mewtwo looks cooler than the Y variation (which looks like something Mewtwo would evolve from, not into), I still prefer the original.

Why does it look so...strange? *sigh*...and I like the version-exclusive Pokemon for X better...and I'm stuck with this...T^T

Ah whatever, Mewtwo wasn't gonna be part of my team anyways...please don't kill me OxO.

Maybe I can trick my brother into trading his Y Mewtwo for my X Mewtwo...>:3.

If it were Darkrai and Mega Mewtwo X
are the only pokemon, Mega Mewtwo X would have the most normal feet in kalos NOT COUNTING A BOY SERVINE awkward......................................

In my opinion this has to be one of the ugliest Mega Evolutions in existence, along with Mega Pinsir and Heracross (remember this is only my opinion). It is basically Mewtwo on steroids :/
I have nothing nice to say about this one. Mega Mewtwo Y is a trillion times better than this thing.
Just ugly.....

Luckily I got Y XD

I have no idea what you people are talking about Mega Mewtwo X is great, and is so much better than Y.
Its a godlike Jolly mixed attacker. Run it with:
Psycho Cut
Drain Punch / Rock Slide
Power Up Punch
Bulk Up
Its amazing, it does wonders.