1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

Mega Mawile

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Demelza, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

303Mawile_Mega_Dream.png
    Mega Mawile
    Steel / Fairy

20477_info.png
    Japanese Name: MegaKucheat
    Height: 1.0m / 3' 03''
    Weight: 23.5kg / 51.8 lbs.
    Classification: Deceiver Pokemon

20471_abilities.png
    Ability: Huge Power

20473_cryptidata.png
    Revealed: MegaMawile was revealed in the 2013 August edition of CoroCoro, along with several other Mega Pokemon: Mega Absol, Mega Blaziken, Mega Lucario and Mega Ampharos.
    Additional Info: Mega Mawile is able to control both of it's massive jaws independently.

20483_stats.png
    Mega Mawile receives hefty stat increases to its Defense and Special Defense as well as a boost in Attack stat.

HP: 50
    Attack: 105
    Defense: 125
    Sp. Attack: 55
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mega Stone:
    Mawilite.
    X/Y: Shabboneau Castle, post-game.
    OR/AS: Verdanturf Town.

20476_evolution.png
    Mega-Evolves from Mawile.

62795_20472_artwork.png
    [​IMG]

20482_screenshots.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Demelza, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Wow, this looks great. Just, whoa, a boost of both Attack and Defense? Sweet.

3. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Something we've mentioned a lot in chat but never here is what exactly Mega Mawile getting Huge Power means: Assuming the Attack stat hasn't changed (which it might have), Mawile has base 85 Attack. Decidedly average, right? Well, Mega Mawile has Huge Power, which doubles the attack stat. That means that Mega Mawile has, at least, 170 base attack - on par with Black Kyurem, and just 10 less than Deoxys Attack forme. Combine that with the fact that we know both defence stats increase sharply, and, well... if you can get Mawile onto the field and manage to Mega Evolve it, it could cause some serious damage.

And thank feck for that!

4. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

I KNOW RIGHT. FINALLY, Mawile being not only usable, but BADASS. ♥

5. I totally agree. This Pokemon NEEDED a lot of attention in Gen 3 considering how weak it was and what Gyms were coming up around the area it was located. Now Mega Mawile gains the respect it so deserved and it earns major beauty and coolness points in my book. :D

6. this mega pokemon and his pre mega form got the best mixed type ever

7. It's adorable, pretty, epic, and badass. It's truly amazing.

8. I think mega mawile should be in ubers. If known how to set up well, this thing is jolly well better than arceus , at least that's what I experience. Problem is that everybody uses it so it's very predictable. Btw mega Amelie has 105 base attack so huge power would make mawule have 210 attack. Just clarifying.

9. This is only to be considered the best thing Pokemon could ever do. :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::angel::angel::angel: