• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Lopunny

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mega_Lopunny-x600.png

Mega Lopunny
[type=Normal][/type]/[type=fighting][/type]
View attachment 25031
Japanese Name: MegaMimilop
Height: 4'03"
Weight: 62.4 lbs.
Classification: Rabbit Pokemon

View attachment 25028
Ability: Scrappy

View attachment 25029
Revealed: Mega Lopunny was revealed by the CoroCoro leaks on the 8th of August 2014. It was later revealed internationally on August 10th via the Pokémon Company's YouTube channel and Pokémon.com.

Additional Info: It's said that "Mega Lopunny's wild fighting instincts, long dormant, have been awakened! A full-power strike from its ears could crumple solid steel plates. Its personality transforms and becomes extremely aggressive, which often leaves its Trainer feeling bewildered by the change."

View attachment 25033
Mega Lopunny receives major boosts to its attack and speed stats.

HP: 65
Attack: 136
Defense: 94
Sp. Attack: 54
Sp. Defense: 96
Speed: 135

View attachment 57203
144377_Dream_Lopunnite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone:
Lopunnite.
OR/AS: Mauville City - given by a man in a suit in Mauville Hills (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

View attachment 25030
Mega-Evolves from Lopunny.

View attachment 57204

29443_20482_screenshots.png

aug_p21_03_kkg.jpg
aug_p21_04_oro.jpg
aug_p21_01_bix.jpg
aug_p21_02_mao.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit wasn't expecting Lopunny to get mega this gen. I'm hoping this confirms Buneary is in before defeating the league :D

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
An interesting typing choice for a pokemon like Lopunny, but I'm glad its finally gonna get some love. After Mega Sableye, this is gonna be the next Mega I breed for.

Balloon Animal Playboy Bunny with camo leggings? Sure, why not. Getting Fighting STAB and Scrappy is a nice buff for Lopunny considering it's role was fairly ambiguous with its jack-of-all-trades stats.

I don't see it being too powerful compared to the other Megas, but it's definitely a welcome mega evolution for the buneary line!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yayyyy for Mega Lopunny even though I was not expecting this at all XD Maybe if it wasn't ORAS that would be a different story, but eh~

Really happy to see a Pokemon with Normal/Fighting and Scrappy, I can definitely see this thing scary Sableyes away~ Now that I think about it, I always thought that Lopunny should've been half-fighting with all of the fighting moves it could learn, but eh.

I believe the ears are tribute to how long haired female boxers typically braid the hair tightly before fights. The torn leggings made me laugh.

Mine's going to be a male as always, Bowie the Lopunny punching through the opposition seems like a good plan.

And now his name is a pun with that big bow pattern on his head.

Last edited:
Favourite ORAS Mega so far and my forth favourite Mega Overall, after Mega Aggron, Mega Blaziken and Mewtwo Y :D

Last edited:
I believe the ears are tribute to how long haired female boxers typically braid the hair tightly before fights. The torn leggings made me laugh.

Mine's going to be a male as always, Bowie the Lopunny punching through the opposition seems like a good plan.

And now his name is a pun with that big bow pattern on his head.

the hair kinda makes it look like Pippy Long Stocking.

.....Oh god, they gave the walking stereotype a Mega! Also in the commercial showing off all the new how is Loppuny harming Sableye?!? Ghost is immune to both Normal and Fighting, and that looked like some kick. (Mega Kick?)

.....Oh god, they gave the walking stereotype a Mega! Also in the commercial showing off all the new how is Loppuny harming Sableye?!? Ghost is immune to both Normal and Fighting, and that looked like some kick. (Mega Kick?)

Maybe it wasn't a normal or fighting type kick or loppunny used foresight on it before it hit it ?

I love that they given Lopunny a mega form, Since she is one of my favorites to use in battle :love:
I would like to battle some of my fellow friend trainers here :angel: I'm new here too. Hope to be friends with you all :D I also named my Lopunny Cammy ✨

My lopunny's moveset
Retaliate
Sweet Kiss
Fire Punch
Drain Punch

Attachments

• MLopunny_Shiny_ORAS.gif
    MLopunny_Shiny_ORAS.gif
    38.7 KB · Views: 78