• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Latias

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mega_Latias_-_Pokemon_Omega.png

Mega Latias
[type=dragon][/type]/[type=psychic][/type]
View attachment 120641
Japanese Name: MegaLatias
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 114.6 lbs.
Classification: Eon Pokemon

View attachment 120642
Ability: Levitate

View attachment 120643
Revealed: Mega Latias was revealed by CoroCoro leaks on October 10th, 2014 alongside Mega Latios, Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill.

Additional Info: Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire, but via the Eon Ticket (event item) will be obtainable in Omega Ruby. You can fly on the back of Latios and Latias in the overworld to find certain Pokemon, including some Legendary Pokemon.

View attachment 120653

HP: 80
Attack: 100
Defense: 120
Sp. Attack: 140
Sp. Defense: 150
Speed: 110

View attachment 120645
144375_Dream_Latiasite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Latiasite.
Omega Ruby: Given to you by your mother in Littleroot Town, during and following the Delta Episode.
Alpha Sapphire: Held by Latias.

View attachment 120646
Mega-Evolves from Latias.

View attachment 120647

View attachment 120648
oct_p09_01_qiu.jpg
oct_p09_02_vdi.jpg
oct_p09_03_fhy.jpg
oct_p09_04_wuq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostly-Hedgehog

Formerly Colleen
Shure it looks cool but gamefreak could have came up with something totally different for both mega latias and latios design:\=|: but i still love em lol

Last edited:
I love the design, but I wish that Mega Latias and Latios had more differences. I mean the only difference is their eyes! Still like the design though and seeing Sugimori's artwork for them has made me like them even more (I think their artwork looks a lot nicer than what they do in-game).

Last edited:
I don't understand why they give legendary pokèmon a mega evolution. Legendary pokèmon are cool already, so what is the point of giving them a mega evolution?