• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Gallade

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mega_Gallade-x600.png

Mega Gallade
[type=psychic][/type]/[type=fighting][/type]
20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaErlade
Height: 1.6m / 5'03"
Weight: 56.4kg / 124.3 lbs.
Classification: Blade Pokémon

20471_abilities.png

Ability: Inner Focus

20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Gallade was first revealed by CoroCoro leaks on September 10th, 2014. It was later revealed internationally in an Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire gameplay trailer on September 12th.

Additional Info: Wally will use a Mega Gallade at some point within the story. It's said that "plates emerge on Gallade's arms, and the helmet and cape-like protrusions on its head and back give it a knightly appearance. When the situation demands, Mega Gallade can use its psychic power to reshape both arms into blades simultaneously, and fight using a dual-wielding style."

20483_stats.png

Mega Gallade recieves a major boost to its Attack, Defense and Speed stats.

HP: 68
Attack: 165
Defense: 95
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 115
Speed: 110

20479_locations.png

144373_Dream_Galladite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Galladite
OR/AS: Given by Professor Cozmo during and following the Delta Episode.

20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Gallade

20472_artwork.png

Wally's_Mega_Gallade-x900.png
20482_screenshots.png

sept_p20_01_ymn.jpg
sept_p20_02_zmj.jpg
sept_p20_03_ppo.jpg
sept_p20_04_ibt.jpg
sept_p20_05_kew.jpg
sept_p20_08_wiu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Mega Galladeeeee my baby ♥

I already love using him competitively though he's rather slow for my liking and has some sub-par abilities to choose from. Hopefully the Mega gives him something more viable to use, though either way he's already super cool with his wingcapes and armblades~

I can't wait to see what he looks like as a shiny *u*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
There you go, fanboys, have your Mega Gallade. You can stop complaining about why Gardevoir is being singled out now.

All joking aside I rather like this thing's design. I'm not entirely sure what its arms/armblades are really doing and WHY ARE ITS HANDS ON BLUE FIRE, but I do love that cape.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason I wasn't that taken by Mega Gallade when it was first revealed, but since seeing it in motion I love it a helluva lot more. I'm not sure if I'll rebreed my current Gallade but it'll be incredibly fun mega evolving him and stabbing things. That cape! It looks amazing when Mega Gallade attacks. ♥

I was scared of gallade not being in OR/AS and pull a HG/SS on us but now that they came out with Mega Gallade, I'm glad. If they didn't come out with this I still would've gotten Gallade anyways (If I could) but now I'm definately looking forward into getting a male Raltz.

There you go, fanboys, have your Mega Gallade. You can stop complaining about why Gardevoir is being singled out now.

All joking aside I rather like this thing's design. I'm not entirely sure what its arms/armblades are really doing and WHY ARE ITS HANDS ON BLUE FIRE, but I do love that cape.

I just can't wait for a mega-frosslass to come out. But still it looks like a ROMAN LEGIONARY!!! LOVE IT!

Rocky The Bot

Formerly _Latios_
View attachment 121405
Mega Gallade
[type=psychic][/type]/[type=fighting][/type]
View attachment 120654
Japanese Name: MegaErlade
Height: 1.6m / 5'03"
Weight: 56.4kg / 124.3 lbs.
Classification: Blade Pokémon

View attachment 120655
Ability: Inner Focus

View attachment 120656
Revealed: Mega Gallade was first revealed by CoroCoro leaks on September 10th, 2014. It was later revealed internationally in an Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire gameplay trailer on September 12th.

Additional Info: Wally will use a Mega Gallade at some point within the story. It's said that "plates emerge on Gallade's arms, and the helmet and cape-like protrusions on its head and back give it a knightly appearance. When the situation demands, Mega Gallade can use its psychic power to reshape both arms into blades simultaneously, and fight using a dual-wielding style."

View attachment 120657
Mega Gallade recieves a major boost to its Attack, Defense and Speed stats.

HP: 68
Attack: 165
Defense: 95
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 115
Speed: 110

View attachment 120658
144373_Dream_Galladite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Galladite
OR/AS:
Given by Professor Cozmo during and following the Delta Episode.

View attachment 120659
Mega-Evolves from Gallade

View attachment 120660
View attachment 120661
Staff IT IS A WORKING PRO Gallade is me 2 favorite Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator: