• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Diancie

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
OfficialMegaDiancie.png

Mega Diancie

[type=rock][/type]/[type=fairy][/type]
29467_20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaDiancie
Height: 3' 07"
Weight: 61.3 lbs.
Classification: Jewel Pokémon

29464_20471_abilities.png

Ability: Magic Bounce

29465_20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Diancie was revealed alongside Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert when the June edition of CoroCoro leaked, it was later revealed outside of Japan to celebrate the release of the official site.

Additional Info: The impurities upon its body’s surface have fallen away, and it sparkles so brilliantly when reflecting light that you cannot look directly at it. The diamond on its head measures over 2,000 carats. Because of its noble beauty, it is commonly referred to as the "Royal Pink Princess".

29469_20483_stats.png

Mega Diancie recieves a major boost to its Attack, Special Attack and Speed stats, though its defenses are reduced.

HP[/B]: 50
Attack: 160
Defense: 110
Sp. Attack: 160
Sp. Defense: 110
Speed: 110

62277_20479_locations.png

144372_Dream_Diancite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone:
Diancite
OR/AS: Any Pokémon Center after obtaining an event Diancie.

29466_20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Diancie.

62276_20472_artwork.png

94059_ImageArt_MegaDiancieS.png 94061_ImageArt_MegaDiancie_.png OfficialMegaDiancie_layersremoved.jpg

29468_20482_screenshots.png

Diancie_p02_01.jpg
Diancie_p02_02.jpg
Diancie_p02_03.jpg
Pokemon ORAS June 12 screenshot 26.jpg
Diancie_p03_04.jpg
july_p29_02_gyl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Gen 6 Pokemon to get a Mega and it is by far the most beautiful Mega evolution I've seen. It also reminds me quite a lot of Sailor Moon c:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Mega Diancie, aka the Pokemon version of Godoka/Madokami.

I guess it comes as no surprise that I like this design a lot XD if Mega Diancie isn't banned from competitive play, I am so using it

I still stand by my statement of how Mega Diancie looks like Neo-Queen Serenity from Salior Moon, but I can see some similarities from Madokami just as @Kyubeon pointed

Mega Diancie, aka the Pokemon version of Godoka/Madokami.

I guess it comes as no surprise that I like this design a lot XD if Mega Diancie isn't banned from competitive play, I am so using it
I feel like it is. I mean, just look at the dress-thing! It looks like the dress Godoka wears, and the ribbons that come from nowhere looks like the wings...and the pink. Just...pink everywhere.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This is just what happens when a Carbink signs a contract with a Sylveon. And levels up over a series arc.

On a side note, dex entries, good grief. "Over 2000 carats" suggest the diamond in question weighs over 400g (one carat is equivalent to about 200 mg). That's nearly half a kilogram of carbon... which I would call one bigass rock. I kind of wonder about the mass/volume ratio of this particular rock too, especially with that ridiculous heart cut.... actually for that matter is that referring to JUST the large heart-cut central gem or the entire clusterfuck of jewels growing around it as well? Plus, considering Diancie's diamonds are pink of all ridiculous colors - and color in diamonds means defects in the lattice or sometimes downright replacements of chunks of it by other minerals- *is dragged off ranting and raving about minerals*

I'm still waiting for Diancie to have a US event, and theres already a mega evolution for it.
I'm also slightly disappointed that it was Diancie that got the mega evolution.

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
I can't believe that they gave this pokemon a mega evolution since we don't even know much about the original. As well if it's not in anyway involved with carbink, the designers of Pokemon need to get new ideas.

I wonder if it'll be related to Diantha in some way? The two have similar designs and names, and now they're giving Diancie a mega... and guess who can utilize mega stones?

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Delphox, Diantha already has Mega Gardevoir. My guess is that there is either an in-game character that hasn't been revealed, or that there is a future event giving it out.

I know she has Mega Gardevoir, but I'm saying she could be involved with the Diancie event.

Or maybe it'll just be a giveaway without an actual event (by actual event I mean like Oak's Letter for Shaymin.)

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Nah, it wouldn't really make sense, two megas. My suggestion is also if a person has a Diancie already (wasn't there already an event?) they would get a Diancite (?)

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
I dunno, I just thought that there was already an event, but it's most likely that it'll be released with a Diancite in the premiere of the new movie that involves Diancie and it's mega evo :p

Wow, we gonna get some ravin' in da house tonight 'bout dis.

I can't believe that they gave this pokemon a mega evolution since we don't even know much about the original. As well if it's not in anyway involved with carbink, the designers of Pokemon need to get new ideas.
No, I tried pressing A at the sundial with a Carbink at the head of my party while it was in between 8:00-9:00 and nothing happened. No event, no forme change, nothing. That proves that myth wrong. Hope others found this helpful in trying to find out how to get Diancie.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Good sweet goat people. Diancie is distributed as part of an official event which does not yet exist, but will later in the year - I'd eager pretty soon.

It is not obtainable in-game in any way, shape, or form. If it was, we'd have told you on the Cryptidex post! People have been pulling the wool over others' eyes for 15 years with weird and wonderful schemes, and none of them have ever worked. They're just trying to make you waste your time.

When it is available internationally, you can be sure we'll tell you!

Last edited:
I'm curious if Diancie might be the 'limited time event Pokemon' that'll come bundled with the ORAS games or if it'll be distributed internationally before ORAS's release. Chances are high it'll be holding the Diancite already as well.

From what I gathered, Mega Diancie gains a speed boost upon evolution. If it keeps it's absurd defenses and decent offenses, it'll be quite the monster. Nothing short of Mega Metagross would be able to OHKO it possibly.

I'm curious if Diancie might be the 'limited time event Pokemon' that'll come bundled with the ORAS games or if it'll be distributed internationally before ORAS's release. Chances are high it'll be holding the Diancite already as well.

From what I gathered, Mega Diancie gains a speed boost upon evolution. If it keeps it's absurd defenses and decent offenses, it'll be quite the monster. Nothing short of Mega Metagross would be able to OHKO it possibly.
I think it all depends on when they release Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction internationally

Thomas Runner

Formerly Wolf Spirit
View attachment 88575
Mega Diancie

[type=rock][/type]/[type=fairy][/type]
29467_20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaDiancie
Height: 3' 07"
Weight: 61.3 lbs.
Classification: Jewel Pokémon

29464_20471_abilities.png

Ability: Magic Bounce

29465_20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Diancie was revealed alongside Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert when the June edition of CoroCoro leaked, it was later revealed outside of Japan to celebrate the release of the official site.

Additional Info: The impurities upon its body’s surface have fallen away, and it sparkles so brilliantly when reflecting light that you cannot look directly at it. The diamond on its head measures over 2,000 carats. Because of its noble beauty, it is commonly referred to as the "Royal Pink Princess".

29469_20483_stats.png

Mega Diancie recieves a major boost to its Attack, Special Attack and Speed stats, though its defenses are reduced.

HP[/B]: 50
Attack: 160
Defense: 110
Sp. Attack: 160
Sp. Defense: 110
Speed: 110

62277_20479_locations.png

144372_Dream_Diancite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone:
Diancite
OR/AS: Any Pokémon Center after obtaining an event Diancie.

29466_20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Diancie.

62276_20472_artwork.png

29468_20482_screenshots.png

I LOVE MEGA DIANCIE

I totally love this mega evolution, along with my audino, absol, and gardevoir!
P.S: please see my profile to look at one of my Pokemon trainer cards

Apparently its a mutation of Carbink. I thought its move, Diamond Storm would be fairy but its a rock type... a tad bit disappointment...