• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Charizard X

i like it. I think they should improve the Mega Charizard in y. This is one of the multiple reasons i play Pokemon x most of the time

I like this Charizard better than Y. Give it rock slide or stone edge and it can One KO Charizard Y. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!! Sorry about that. I love X.

image.png
This Pokemon is perfect!!!
Blue and Black=AWESOME
Fire Dragon type= MORE AWESOME
And don't forget his card is the BEST
AWESOME is his name

Which is better Charizard X or Y there Both VERY DIFFERENT one of them is pyhsical other is special so....WHICH IS BEST????
not to sound like charizard x fanboy but charizard x is better in fire since blue fire is hotter than red fire, so charizard x is technically stronger in strength and fire