• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OR/AS Mega Audino

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Mega_Audino.png

Mega Audino
[type=normal][/type]/[type=fairy][/type]
View attachment 25031
Japanese Name: MegaTabunne
Height: 1.5m / 4'11"
Weight: 32.0kg. / 70.5 lbs.
Classification: Hearing Pokémon

View attachment 25028
Ability: Healer

View attachment 25029
Revealed: Mega Audino was accidentally revealed alongside Mega Slowbro by the official Korean website on the 12th of August 2014. Confirmed by a trailer shown at Gamescon on the 14th of August.

Additional Info: Whoever comes into contact with its hand falls into a deep slumber.

View attachment 25033
Mega Audino recieves a major boost to its Defense and Special Defense and a minor boost to its Special Attack.

HP: 103
Attack: 60
Defense: 126
Sp. Attack: 80
Sp. Defense: 126
Speed: 50

View attachment 57203
144369_Dream_Audinite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Audinite.
OR/AS: Given by Looker in the Battle Resort.

View attachment 25030
Mega-Evolves from Audino.

View attachment 57204
View attachment 110781
audino_01.jpg
audino_02.jpg
audino_03.jpg
audino_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I hope this is legit because if it is that means a Unova Mega~
And a pretty one too~♥

Mega Diancie has some competition in the Godoka lookalike category *brick'd*

I think it's interesting that this is a Mega Evolution geared for Multi battles, given that its ability is Healer. It's probably gonna have even better defenses and the normal/fairy typing is well-deserved, and gives it some nice resistances alongside its one immunity.

Not much for Multi Battles, but I love Audino and this thing is cute as a button! I'd definitely wanna train one!

I hope its Shiny form pulls a Mega Gardevoir and is Black and purple.

It looks nice, but I think that Audino needed an actual evolution, not a mega. Since a gen 5 mega has been revealed, that means there might be more, FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEGA ZOROARK!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get my Shiny Audino from White to Y, I'm pretty sure one of my friends has Pokemon Bank. Overall it is a nice mega, but as I said before, Audino should have got a real evolution.

It looks nice, but I think that Audino needed an actual evolution, not a mega. Since a gen 5 mega has been revealed, that means there might be more, FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEGA ZOROARK!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get my Shiny Audino from White to Y, I'm pretty sure one of my friends has Pokemon Bank. Overall it is a nice mega, but as I said before, Audino should have got a real evolution.
I'm thinking there might be more too. Me and my freind mde a Poison/Dark Meg Scrafty to resist Fairys and I'm HOPING that they make a Mega Scrafty. A Mega Chandelure would also be quite nice. (Mega Klefki next game XD)

"Whoever touches its hand falls into a deep slumber"
I wish this was its ability instead of Healer. A sleep version of Static or Flame Body would be awesome.

Makes me hate Audino less. Actually, it makes me glad to find an Audino in every piece of rustling grass there is. So annoying.

257623_trainercard-Ray.png

Last edited by a moderator: