1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

OR/AS Mega Audino

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Magpie, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Mega_Audino.png
    Mega Audino
    Normal / Fairy
    View attachment 25031
    Japanese Name: MegaTabunne
    Height: 1.5m / 4'11"
    Weight: 32.0kg. / 70.5 lbs.
    Classification: Hearing Pokémon

View attachment 25028
    Ability: Healer

View attachment 25029
    Revealed: Mega Audino was accidentally revealed alongside Mega Slowbro by the official Korean website on the 12th of August 2014. Confirmed by a trailer shown at Gamescon on the 14th of August.

Additional Info: Whoever comes into contact with its hand falls into a deep slumber.

View attachment 25033
    Mega Audino recieves a major boost to its Defense and Special Defense and a minor boost to its Special Attack.

HP: 103
    Attack: 60
    Defense: 126
    Sp. Attack: 80
    Sp. Defense: 126
    Speed: 50

View attachment 57203
    [​IMG]
    Mega Stone: Audinite.
    OR/AS: Given by Looker in the Battle Resort.

View attachment 25030
    Mega-Evolves from Audino.

View attachment 57204
    View attachment 110781
    audino_01.jpg audino_02.jpg audino_03.jpg audino_06.jpg

#1 Magpie, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

I hope this is legit because if it is that means a Unova Mega~
    And a pretty one too~♥

3. Mega Diancie has some competition in the Godoka lookalike category *brick'd*

I think it's interesting that this is a Mega Evolution geared for Multi battles, given that its ability is Healer. It's probably gonna have even better defenses and the normal/fairy typing is well-deserved, and gives it some nice resistances alongside its one immunity.

Not much for Multi Battles, but I love Audino and this thing is cute as a button! I'd definitely wanna train one!

I hope its Shiny form pulls a Mega Gardevoir and is Black and purple.

4. It looks nice, but I think that Audino needed an actual evolution, not a mega. Since a gen 5 mega has been revealed, that means there might be more, FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEGA ZOROARK!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get my Shiny Audino from White to Y, I'm pretty sure one of my friends has Pokemon Bank. Overall it is a nice mega, but as I said before, Audino should have got a real evolution.

5. I'm thinking there might be more too. Me and my freind mde a Poison/Dark Meg Scrafty to resist Fairys and I'm HOPING that they make a Mega Scrafty. A Mega Chandelure would also be quite nice. (Mega Klefki next game XD)

6. "Whoever touches its hand falls into a deep slumber"
    I wish this was its ability instead of Healer. A sleep version of Static or Flame Body would be awesome.

7. any one notice how Audino is the only unova pokemon with a mega evo

8. Yep, sure did. Guess there will be more from Unova later on

9. Makes me hate Audino less. Actually, it makes me glad to find an Audino in every piece of rustling grass there is. So annoying.

[​IMG]

#10 JuicyPiko, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  10. This one is probably my favorite mega, either her or diancie

11. Mine as well :3