• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Aw, the animations are cute, Meep! I think you did a great job on the IAWW sprites. I'm not sure what the hat was supposed to look like, but it looks good to me. the legendary trios that you scratched are really good, too. Although their faces are kinda scary... ^^; But, that's just me.

So...since I'm new, I thought I'd show some of my sprites I made and see what people think of them.

Ok then...so here's some of my trainer sprites.
gymleader1.gif
gymleader2.gif
gymleader6.gif

gymleader3.gif
gymleader4.gif
gymleader5.gif

gymleader7.gif
gymleader8.gif
e4-1.gif

e4-c.gif
popstar.gif
guitarist.gif

My overworlds.
overworlds2.gif
overworlds1.gif
overworlds3.gif

My attempt at making fr/lg OW of Riley. I know the hat isn't correct though.
overworlds4.gif

And pokemon OWs that I made.
OWS.gif

A mugshot I made. I don't think it's the best.
mugshot.gif

A map. I hated making this.
map.gif

I edited the growlithe sprite a little because I didn't like it much.
growlithe.gif

And, a back sprite I started to make.
back.gif

If anyone wanted I could take requests, but I won't do a map or back sprites because they tend to be too much of a hassle for me most of the time.

Also, if someone could be kind enough to get me all of the back sprites to Cheryl, Marley and Riley, not just the first 2 frames, I would be eternally grateful.

[size=14pt]
Could someone maybe critique my work and tell me what I could do better?[size=10pt][/size]um hi can u make an overworld of the trainer on my sig. i saw it on this thread so....

Wait, is that the Darkrai cosplayer I made for darkrai_maniac? Because if it is(which I pretty sure it is), I think that technically means you stole it...and I don't really appreciate that. >:(

EDIT: Now, I'm not sure if this person changed their name or not, so I'm really confused...

I really don't think that you're the original person that requested that sprite since you registered yesterday and I made it at the beginning of the month. >:(

Alright then, just to make sure, what was the other thing you requested from me, but you deleted your post before I could make it?

How ironic, lol.

I know I already said something along these lines, but take you should have taken your own advice a couple weeks ago ;)

Heheh, I do like that little comic strip though.

Go You!

~Slink

Wow, I haven't been here for a while...I guess I've been pre-occupied with other things...

Well, I don't have much, but here's what I got.

mewriiback.gif

I made Mewrii backsprites. It's base is the Shaymin backsprite and The ears, the whisker, and the tail are from Meowth.

Aww!

Thats so cool! If Mewrii was an actual pokemon, I might actually have the urge to try and catch a Meowth!

Good job Meep!

~Slink

Something small I made since I've been seeing things like it around.

taillow.png

I edited the Taillow sprite, that's basically it. I think I'll make it my Avatar sometime.

And yeah Slink, I'll try my best to get those done for you as soon as possible.

*Drops Dead* O.O

OMG you are totally win...
If i may have the honor my i have an ampharos evo
please.

Oh and btw that comic was halirious..

Sorry I haven't been on much...

Anyways, ^Ac!D^, would you happen to have somewhat of a description on what you would want the evo to look like? And PKMN17, I'll do a trainer sprite, but I don't do walkies.

Hello I'm new here but I've seen other good spriters and you're really good. Heh I liked that comic you made, gave me a new look at Raticate. Can I request for you to make this trainer into D/P style? Can you make the shirt, and pants dark blue aswell?
This guy right here

Yeah, I'll do those requests, but please don't expect them in the next few days, because I won't be at home.

But I will get around to them. I promise. :)

Wow, I haven't been here for a while...I guess I've been pre-occupied with other things...

Well, I don't have much, but here's what I got.

mewriiback.gif

I made Mewrii backsprites. It's base is the Shaymin backsprite and The ears, the whisker, and the tail are from Meowth.

Those are definitely amazing!!

Would you be able to do a Tyranitar(base)+Arceus, and/or Tyranitar+Mewtwo(base)? Either of them would be great. All is appreciated.

Adding this request to your list, a new custom trainer sprite. Take your time there is now rush. Here is a quick description of the trainer:

Hair: Bright purple, shoulder lenght
Eyes: Clear blue
Clothing: Dark Blue tube top with a white jean jacket on top, dark blue jean skirt (long). Wears pokeballs at the belt.
Skin: Tanned
Shape: Tall and lanky, surfer-like?

Wow. It's been FOREVER since I've been on here. I missed my computer...

Well anyways, I'll get started on your requests Kruk and Jeydis, and I'm sorry but I'm going to have to decline that request DiZi_.

um.. do you think i might be able to use the Sir Aaron sprite and if you let me i will give full credit to you for it
That's actually Riley...and if you want to use it, there's a more accurate one somewhere near the middle of the thread. Just be sure to give credit.

looks great thanks ^_^

Edit: I just changed the colors a wee bit to lose the business look :p hope you dont mind. Here is the end result.
izzygh9.png