• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Medium sized trainer sprite request shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, well pokecharms, seems my old account got deleted -- but no worries, im back baby! and im doing new trainer sprite work~

i made bases out of the male and female sprites from the opening~

examples!
j9oc9x.png

and yes, i can do males. im just not done with my example for them yet haha~

so, i can do any character as long as you give me a decent ref/trainer sprite. You see, right now i have nothing better to do than to reintruduce myself to spriting because, i just got my wisdom teeth out (ouch!) and i cant do much of anything but artwork for the next few days!

so please, request, and kill my boredom xD

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Hey Aisha can you make me a medium sized trainer using this sprite?
1z4bixh.jpg

P.S. do you still do those full body mugshots if can you make me one with this mugshot,
ka4as2.jpg

Awesome sprites! Slightly remembers me of Gaia.

Anyway, I'll do a request.

Male
Hair: Like my avatar (<------) Aka brown and spiky.
Clothes: Dark blue baggy jeans, wide at bottom. A black muscle T-shirt. A brown leather belt with square silver buckle, With a holster the right side that contains a hand-gun. A black samurai sword in a black scabbard at the left side of his belt.
Addittional: His facial expression is serious.

Good enough for an explanation?

AishaNeko said:
hmm, well pokecharms, seems my old account got deleted -- but no worries
Hey, I remember you ^^ Still following your dA.

I won't spam you with requests, I figured I'd just take the time out to comment on your art and update you on the 'Charms situation :) Your account wasn't deleted as such, everything was. We had a huge server issue back in May/June time I believe, we lost everything from March onwards. So this is the new site, you can still find the old one here if you wanted your old thread or whatever. Its archived.

Have to say, your spriting is just as good as I remember it to be ^^ Loving the folds in the first girl's dress, that's quite amazing o.o Keep it up!

LoN said:
AishaNeko said:
hmm, well pokecharms, seems my old account got deleted -- but no worries
Hey, I remember you ^^ Still following your dA.

I won't spam you with requests, I figured I'd just take the time out to comment on your art and update you on the 'Charms situation :) Your account wasn't deleted as such, everything was. We had a huge server issue back in May/June time I believe, we lost everything from March onwards. So this is the new site, you can still find the old one here if you wanted your old thread or whatever. Its archived.

Have to say, your spriting is just as good as I remember it to be ^^ Loving the folds in the first girl's dress, that's quite amazing o.o Keep it up!

oh wow, you remember me? xD im honored~ *bow*

ohhh wow, thats unfortunate :0 well, at least the sites back up and running, hmm?

and thank you very much xD i worked as a pixel item artist on a site for a bit -- so that helped me with folds and shading.
second one done ~ sorry, im not very good at spriting weapons OTL
f2ts2g.png

and sure thing nikki!

These are really quite nice. your lines are crisp and smooth and you have a ncie attention to detail with these sprites. I can see this sprite shop flourishing shortly.

Here is my requested trainer for the full body shot.
jeydis-1.png

casey.jpg

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Very nice spriting you're doing here, AishaNeko. And it's good to see you back on 'Charms, as I remember your arts before the crash were very nice. -^^-

You have very clean lines and do a very nice job of portraying relatively basic battle sprites as much more complex full body sprites. And my oh my, you sure are one quick worker. :p

I feel it's safe to say that your thread will explode with posts and requests very soon, so I'll just set about stalking it for the time being. :3 *does just that*

aww, thank you very much RedRising! and its nice to be back C:

oh, and here~!
15qu2rd.png
i tried combining the two ref pics together (with the hair mainly) so if i need to fix anything, please tell me!

AishaNeko said:
aww, thank you very much RedRising! and its nice to be back C:

oh, and here~!
15qu2rd.png
i tried combining the two ref pics together (with the hair mainly) so if i need to fix anything, please tell me!

Awesome! I love the hair, really well done. thank you kindly.

Loving the brown haired example ♥
Would you be able to make me a medium sized trainer off of my display picture? it'd be much appriciated if you could.

im making a request
Hair:black not very long but not bald
Clothes:white tshirt and black trousers and a hat like ash's first one but black and black and white shoes
Addittional:brown eyes and a skateboard

Late reply is late. xD

You did a good job on my PKMN character, Neko. It looks very nice! I'll use this pic if this character ever enrolls into an Rp, if you don't mind.

One little tip I can give is that he looks a bit female.

I'm loving these. Great idea and they look awesome keep up the good work. I was wondering if you would take 2 requests.
The first would be based off my custom Marley sprite :
Marley1.png

but I want her hair to be like silvery white and the bow to be black. Also, I want the legging things white. but keep the boots black.

The second one is based of my custom Aero sprite:
aeronew.png

I like the shirt and bag but i want a green hoodie instead of the scarf. basically everything the same but i want his black hair showing a little more under the hat if that's not a problem. Also if the hat could be a little more grey like his pants.

If you only want to take one I prefer to have the Marley one done. Thanks either way and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Certainly not by Spamming up someone else's thread. Double posting is also against the rules.

Try this topic. If that doesn't help you, then PM me and I'll help, but please don't use people's threads, or indeed the forums as you testing space.

Lovely sprites~! :)

Requesting a medium sized trainer.
Other: Add a gray belt with a silver buckle; two normal pokeballs attached to it.
116l1c4.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.