• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Medieval Pokemon Discussion

Alright, say, would you like to start off as a person in the gym? come out saying you lost, and then we will join you and we could challange the gym again.

Back!
I suggest you try and write with more details. such as:
Jasmine exited the gym. Bitterly, with ruby by her side. They had lost the gym battle. They looked at a battle that was going on outside of the gym. She stood there and gazed, happily.
Just saying. You don't have to, but you should try ;D

You can encounter wild fakemon if you want to, and sometimes they will be part of the main plot. Like staruss in star cave which i'll explain in a second, Farfetch'd evo line can help you out: Farfetcher to Forforfatch, farfetch'd evolves while knowing the move Brave Bird into farfetcher, which is the same typings as farfetch'd. Then farfetcher evolves into forforfatch while holding a black belt. Fighting Flying. Now staruss evolves from starmie holding a star piece with speed higher then attack. If attack is higher than speed at level 35, the evolution cancels. Here are some pictures I found on google, I do not own any of these:

Starrus:

Farfetcher:

Forforfatch:

Idk, I've been gone for a while now, because appearantly i forgot that a legendary pokemon cant be use in a backstory while making a new rp

Umm are you speedyserperior? guessing cause I didn't know you changed your name

and just found out im not moderated now

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I loved him and even though he made me delete the save i had on black when you battle him, i still loved him and restarted the game just to keep meeting him over and over