• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Medieval Pokemon Discussion

Aura guardian gym leader and berry hunter?
you can capture a wild one, but it's rare and the aura guardian one has a special aura which is even rarer

Heh, this is perfect. One of my favourite Pokémon is Aegislash, and his pokedex fits perfectly with this RP

Trainer ---
*Name: Lord Hyrain III
Bag: nebby
*Appearance (Modern day clothes are allowed.): A rich jumper, made out of his Cincinno's coat (Willingly, of course), with jeans and typical black shoes
Pokemon ---
*Species: Aegislash
Nickname: Aegislash
Special traits/looks/powers: None in particular which are any different from a normal Aegislash. Well, apart from being able to communicate with his trainer
*Ability: Stance change
Held item: None (He needs both hands for fighting)

Pokemon ---
*Species: Cincinno
Nickname: Velvet
Special traits/looks/powers: none
*Ability: Cute charm
Held item: Choice Scarf

The gyms have an item called Sting Wrap, Which is a chicken roll with some medicine in it. They give it away if you beat them. It heals all status conditions and fully restores the pokemon's HP. Also, just note, the best place to catch pokemon is the safari zone. But, to get there, you have to either take a ride which costs 5 coins (Unless you take the ride from ingot town), or have a horse (Which is usually mudbray, mudsdale, ponyta, rapidash, blitzle, zebstrika, or a real horse if you are lucky. Real horses are much faster and stronger, but cost a lot more).
If you beat any of the gym's pokemon, even just one, you will get a horse voucher. Redeem it only at night, it's a feurte kaija tradition.
Pokedex's were not invented yet, so just don't use a pokedex. It's 184 years before gen 1, so yeah. @Sky5372 Approved.

If you didn't understand, no. there are no pokemon centers on fuerte kaija. Unless you go to another region... whoops, wasn't supposed to reveal that yet. no no no! there arent any other regions :0

I have no idea what conversion does, it has different uses in every generation, so that's why hacky used conversion and it did different stuff

If you want to, you could play as ludo and battle us. then come with us for the rest of the adventure maybe? Just note ludo is the Dark type gym leader. Look for the feurte league reply that i posted here and see for yourself.
Easy way to become super strong and join in ;D you don't have to stay in the RP though

Omg your signature. I wanted to read magnus chase but I cant find it in the library... did you read any of the kane chronicles books? I love it.

I sort of stopped the 39 clues after the third series, but not the tres navarre. I meant all of his Mythology serieses. And yeah, the crossovers