• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Medieval Pokemon Discussion

There is a fuerte league! It is one of the strongest leagues, though, so be careful!
Gym leaders:
Becca | Dragon types | Garchomp, Dragonite, Dragonite | Mythical badge
Ludo | Dark types | Houndoom, Weavile, Honchkrow | Hell badge
Wouter | Multi types | Dugtrio, Magnezone, Gyarados | Kaija badge
It is only 3, but they are harder than beating a lvl 100 mewtwo with a lvl 1 magikarp!
Elite guardian:
Benjamin | Multi types | Tyranitar, Haxorus, Umbreon, Espeon, Blastoise, Venosaur
Champion:
James Oak | Starters | Blastoise, Venosaur, Charizard, Incineroar, Primarina, Decidueye
Try to get past the first gym! It's harder than whitney's miltank! The kaija league is another league that will open soon, but it is unkown why they chose to open another instead of renaming the previous one.

I was actually laughing when you named the island Fuerte Kaija, I'm from spain so it really shocked me that I would hear a spanish word xD

Trainer ---
*Name:Calvin
Bag: pokeballs and potions
*Appearance (Modern day clothesare allowed.):medium blonde hair with a red hoodie and plan black undershirt with jeans a pair of sunglasses for eye protection and a black back pack
Pokemon ---
*Species:Hoopa
Nickname:none
Special traits/looks/powers:magical rings
*Ability:magician
Held item:leftovers

@KiritoShadowblade, As speedyserperior said, The rules in this RP include the pokecharms rules, which is no legendary pokemon without staff permission. If you did get staff permission, I need proof. Screenshot or something isn't enough, as it can be photoshoped. Until then, declined.

You could, but the fuerte kaija island air is different, which means it might turn shiny if it evolves. Also if you do beat it, dont just be like 1 hit kills it's really hard, even harder than cynthia

Just a note: The pokedex wasn't a thing back then, it is technology, and shiny pokemon was just a slang for pokemon who look different. They didn't know what shiny pokemon were back then.

Ok, It's just the looks, because there are still the names I made
Becca: Iceberg badge from Kalos
Ludo: Bug badge from Kalos
Wouter: Trio badge from Unova

Once you have a full party, you can get one of these jobs:
Berry hunter | Give all your berrys and beans at the end of each week, and you'll get coins depending on how much you gave.
Trainer | Catch every known pokemon, and you will get 100.000.000 coins. No money inbetween, though.
Aura Guardian | This job doesn't give coins, but instead it gives you a riolu and everything you need to be an aura guardian. Only some people get this job though, because not everyone has the right aura. To keep the riolu if you quit, you need to pay 50 coins.
Thief | Don't message it anywhere; PM me. You shouldn't let anyone know that you are a thief. You can have another job if you get this one. You can pickpocket 1 to 3 coins each conversation with someone. I'll PM you if you succseed or you get caught.
Gym leader | This one is really hard. You can only get this if you become champion, and you have to give up on being a champion in this one. This is not the fuerte league; it's the kaija league, the new league that's opening soon. You need to have a full party of one type. Not like wouter, you can't have different types. You can decide if you win or lose, but don't be too annoying with winning. Let some people win aswell!

Ok, that's all, just pick your job once you have a full party and buy some goodies for mudkipz.