• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Me singing the Portal song, because I am a dork

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
This is my incredibly late birthday present for Stellarwind and will also be of interest to everyone on #pokecharms who wanted to hear it. Me singing the Portal song. About 3 MB. Not entirely in tune.

I made the recording using my shiny new digital voice recorder that records input as Windows Metafiles or MP3s and talks directly to the computer. The accompaniment is from Rock Band, with crowd and special effects on the lowest possible setting, and the vocal track low just to give me a guide. (I'm too nervous to sing directly without any kind of guide!)

Hope you enjoy it.

I lurves it! ^^ Great song selection and your voice is soo pretty. That and (as I am a typical American) British accent makes it even better! :3

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awesome B-day gift ^^

What freaks me out is that you sound very similar to me. My mum passed by the computer and asked me how I'd recorded myself on the comp XD