• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mcu Rp Discussion

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
As the title suggests, a rp based off of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you can claim any character from Marvel, mainly from movies. Movies that are yet to be part of the Connected universe, or just movies Marvel has worked on, Like Venom, ect. Also, I guess I'll let you use a few characters from comics, but try to keep it to movies.
I'd like it if we mostly stayed to what happened in movies, but in this Infinity War's events didn't happen, having five characters that didn't die and are the only usable characters won't be fun, also, if you take Black Panther or a character that's in a different country or on a completely different planet, we can bring them to Earth for the roleplay.
Main pokecharm rules, like having good grammar ect. and, that's it, but if you try to metagame, only choosing/taking all the characters like Thor, that's no fun, so don't do that, or I'm not gonna accept you.
Unless the character has a rivalry/hatred of another character, don't randomly pick fights, lets say somebody took Thor, don't have him randomly fight Spider-Man right as he sees them.
Grammar Is Important Don't post 'liek thies' I love to accept people and see them roleplaying, but I won't accept 'Hello, ai wold liek to take iorn maen plaise' I just won't, I'm sorry.
I'll be taking Eddie Brock (Venom), and just post the character you want, I'd love to see who you guys are gonna take.

Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/mcu-rp.20104/

Last edited:
Gonna snatch Spider-Man again. Also, can i grab Black Panther?

Also, got a question. Is Thor gonna have no weapon or Stormbreaker? It says the events of IW never happened, meaning he wouldnt have it, so will he have to forge it during this RP?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Gonna snatch Spider-Man again. Also, can i grab Black Panther?

Also, got a question. Is Thor gonna have no weapon or Stormbreaker? It says the events of IW never happened, meaning he wouldnt have it, so will he have to forge it during this RP?
Maybe he'll have to, but I meant 'Don't go around acting like the savior of the characters if you're a character like Thor, give the others a chance to shine', I'm not sure about if he'll forge it or not, Idk.
Also, accepted.

Last edited:
Gimme my boy Stark! I’d also like to take Pepper Potts, Scott Lang/Ant-Man, Hope van Dyne/Wasp, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne and Luis. And if possible, Kevin O’Brien as well.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Gimme my boy Stark! I’d also like to take Pepper Potts, Scott Lang/Ant-Man, Hope van Dyne/Wasp, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne and Luis. And if possible, Kevin O’Brien as well.
Wow, that's quite a few characters, but who said I wouldn't let you take them? Accepted! Thread should be up soon.

Expect Peter to argue with Eddie a lot. Venom is a villain of Spider-Man, after all.

Also, gonna ask for a couple more characters. Could I take Loki and Nomad/Captain America?

Got a question as well. Are certain deceased characters (Yondu, Quicksilver, etc.) still dead in this? Cuz if not, I would love to take Yondu as well. He is one of my favorites.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Expect Peter to argue with Eddie a lot. Venom is a villain of Spider-Man, after all.

Also, gonna ask for a couple more characters. Could I take Loki and Nomad/Captain America?

Got a question as well. Are certain deceased characters (Yondu, Quicksilver, etc.) still dead in this? Cuz if not, I would love to take Yondu as well. He is one of my favorites.
I'll let you take them, and dead characters aren't dead. if you want, also, would Peter know Eddie? Eddie never knew of other superheroes
I intended for this to be the first time Peter and Eddie, because this is the MCU, not comics or anything else. Toby maguire spider-Man isn't part of the MCU, is he? So yeah, might wanna edit the post, sorry.

...how are dead characters not dead...? EXPLAIN PLEASE. This kinda flies in the face of established canon, and I don’t mean introducing new canon, I mean contradicting the old.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Can we use characters who haven't got movies yet but are planned to be either having their own movies or being put into other movies (like Carnage)
Also can we use characters like Cloak and Dagger who have only been in a series on Amazon, but they are marvel.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Can we use characters who haven't got movies yet but are planned to be either having their own movies or being put into other movies (like Carnage)
Also can we use characters like Cloak and Dagger who have only been in a series on Amazon, but they are marvel.
Like I said, series that were made by Marvel count, I guess I can let you use Carnage if you want, because he's planned for a sequel, just post who you want, I'll probably accept them anyway.

...how are dead characters not dead...? EXPLAIN PLEASE. This kinda flies in the face of established canon, and I don’t mean introducing new canon, I mean contradicting the old.
This is a non canon type of roleplay, because, going by the movies, Spider-Man and Venom shouldn't meet, so take anything that happens with a grain of salt, it doesn't need to be canon, It's just a roleplay, and I get you like to keep things canon, but it's not like we're gonna have to do so, so just enjoy the roleplay for what it is.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
And also if it’s ok can I have Deadpool I know he’s not in the MCU but Fox and Disney are merging so he’ll probably be in the MCU sooner or later.