• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Maybe a Fate-Stay-Night Roleplay?

Ok guys, well basically I am in love with this anime called Fate Stay Night - where basically, there are Mages (also known as 'Magus') that have the ability to summon Heroic Spirits that had lived memorial and lasting lives (such as King Arthur, Hercules, Shakespeare, etc.). The spirits (often called 'Servants') are separated into 7 Classes -
  • Archer (Ranged/Strategtic Specialties )
  • Saber (Sword and Knightly Specialties)
  • Rider (Stealth and Speed Specialties)
  • Caster (Magic and Energy Control Specialties)
  • Berserker (Brute and Pure Strength Specialties)
  • Lancer (Long Ranged Spear and Fatal Blows Specialty)
  • Assassin (Stealth and Close Range Specialty).

Each Servant has supernatural abilities and weapons, that they may equip at any time.

These spirits are summoned to be partners and guardians to their summoners - because once all 7 'Masters' (The Mages who successfully summons a spirit) are chosen - something called the Holy Grail War begins. The War is between the 7 Masters and their servants - and the last person standing is granted the Holy Grail - a powerful item that has the ability to grant the winner anything they wish.

Masters are also Mages - who have the ability to practice many different forms of magic. Whether it is encasing magic in jewels or learning to be powerful in an element (Such as Fire, Water, Shadow, Light, Etc). Each Master also is granted 3 'Command Seals', which are 3 magical markings that resemble a tattoo on any part of their body. These seals can force a Servant to do anything special, whether it is attack someone against their will, teleport to you, anything really. However, if a Master uses all 3 command seals - they are no longer a Master and lose their spirit.

***​
    I just feel like this could be a very enjoyable role-play, and fairly simple as well when you look at it, although there are many specific details. If you are confused on anything, just send me a message ^_^ If interested in RPing, just post below and a Class that you would be interested in having!

If you need a little more info on Servants, just skim through this! http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Class#Classification

I'm up for this, I'm interested in rider and archer. Who are you thinking on choosing?

Also, cheak out fate/zero, that's the first series, it'll fill in a few potholes you might encounter in fate/stay night

Last edited:
Oh ok! And, well, I would like for us to just start out with one - however we could surely summon another one if we wished later on depending on the amount of people. And Im interested in either Saber, Archer, or Lancer - you can choose your servant first, though - and then let me know which ones you would be wanted to receive later on if possible.