• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Maxed Out!

How many level 100 Pokemon do you have? This includes all Pokemon games that you have.

• 1-3

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • 7-9

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • !0+

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
My first lvl 100 was my Sneasel in Pokemon Crystal. The second was my Milotic in Pokemon Emerald. I have a bunch more that are very close including a lvl 97 Blaziken and a lvl 93 Sceptile.

I like to get all pokemon I consider useful to level 100, incase I decide to switch around my teams a bit for certain battles. So I'd say I have like 20-30 100s on Diamond...most migrated.

I had two once, and Omastar and a Raichu. My cousin traded them to me for some bizarre, unknown reason. But, I was young enough(and naive enough) to restart my game instead of trading them somewhere to keep them safe. as Homer Simpson would say: D'OH!!!!

I came really close to getting one without trading. I remember I had a level 93 -i think- Nidoking. I didn't even cheat, either. I was proud of myself.

I've played Pokemon since it was released in U.S. and over the years I have gotten a royal ton.

a few favorites:

Pikachu in Yellow
Feraligatr in Gold
Swampert Salamence Gardevoir and Metagross in Sapphire
Gallade in Diamond

to name a few.

since Pokemon Red I tendo tomax out my pokemon,let's see,six pokemon each...I played Yellow ,Red,Crystal,Gold,Sapphire,Emerald,Diamond...

I have/had like 40 pokemon in lvl 100

(the had part is from Pokemon sapphire,it was stolen T.T)

In the R/B/Y games i have to many to count
basically all my pokemon were level hundred
My Pokemon Red version is my prize achievment in pokemon
I have all the pokemon and Mew
Now in Gold i have a 100 Ho-ho and Lugia, plus a Lvl 100 Feraligatr and a Lvl 93 Shiny Gyarados
In Emerald I have a Lvl 100 Rayquaza, Groundon, Lvl 83 Kyogre, and Lvl 98 Sceptile
No Lvl hundreds in Diamond yet :p

WOW!!!!one111!1!!11!1!1uno That is really cool 40+ thats alotta training! how many used AR or GameShark? Be honest I don't care if you did.

WOW!!!!one111!1!!11!1!1uno That is really cool 40+ thats alotta training! how many used AR or GameShark? Be honest I don't care if you did.

I didn't, I just lvled them up until I dropped,yeah 200 hours each game,the main purpose was for pokemon Stadium games and Colosseum,might get a Wii and Battle Revolution,and whenever I don't feel like lvling,I catch some,go to a contest with my shiny magnezone,or I simply play other games I have,considering that i study,so It is very hard for me to lvl up pokemons,but i do it well,I guess xD

i have 3 lv100s, metagross, articuno, and a rhydon, i sorta used cloned rare candies on the metagross and articuno, but they still rock, and the rhydon i got from some japanese guy for a shiny on the gts.
i also have a lv93 blazekin that my friend trained. though i did train a swampert and blastiose to lv80, but then i lost the game they were on in my dads car

I cheated in A billion rare candies. But they were just for trading. Don't have a DS AR yet. All the ones I used were natural at least 40+

The thought occurs that perhaps there should be a cap on how many Rare Candies a Pokemon can consume so like they do with the other drugs. Then again, the resulting Pokemon is weaker than a fully-trained Pokemon of the same level, so I suppose the trade off is there.

of course,I had seen that the EV a lvled pokemon get via rare candy is like 1/4 of the EV they should got by battling,also depends on pokemon,making certain stats of a pokemon lvled via rare candies to be even 0 (with an almost speedless slowpoke who I stupidly thought it's speed would go up with the rare candies can carbos,but I ended up wasting some candies x.x)

The thought occurs that perhaps there should be a cap on how many Rare Candies a Pokemon can consume so like they do with the other drugs. Then again, the resulting Pokemon is weaker than a fully-trained Pokemon of the same level, so I suppose the trade off is there.

That's not quite true, actually. What's happening is that the Pokemon is levelling up without gaining additional EVs. If you fully EV train a Pokemon, then Rare Candy it up to level 100, it'll be just as strong as a Pokemon you hand-raised.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I actually haven't trained a single Pokemon to level 100 in gens 3 or 4 yet. I did, however, train a number of them that high in 1 and 2 for Pokemon Stadium reasons. Generally I just don't see the point because I'm not much for competitive battling (not like I had anyone to battle directly IRL anyways). With D/P online, you don't really need to either. As long as your EV training and movesets are complete, getting right to L.100 isn't all that necessary... nor something I have any bother doing anytime soon.

I have...0.

I didn't get to the Elite 4 in Blue, didn't really play a 2nd Gen game, and in Sapphire...dunno, I must've moved to a different game after I filled my PokeDex as much as I could.

I have some 60s-70s in storage that I'm hoping to level on XD/LG.

He probably hacked, got them off the GTS through the weirdest trades (Dialga for Magikarp lol), played fair and square (in which case he may not have a life), or some other methods.

My first level 100 was probably a Charizard... I think. It was in Blue version and I just kept fighting oddish by Cerulean city without the second badge. I don't know jhow though...

I'm not very hardcore when it comes to training. xD I made myself one team of lv. 100's in Blue because of the Missingo/Rare Candy duplication glitch. Other than that, I've never had any reach that high before.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'm a bit confused by the poll - doesn't !0+ mean "Not zero plus"? 0+ would be any number greater than zero, but !0+ would be any number at all...

Anyway, I have no Level 100 pkmn. I simply don't see the point of training them to that level when there's no real need to - the most you need for any of the games is ~Level 70. I don't have enough time in my life to train pkmn unnecessarily...

I got eleven. Five were from Crystal: Feraligatr, Espeon, Dragonite, Alakazam, Gengar. Alakazam and Gengar where actually traded to my brother's Blue where they got Rare Candy'd up ^^;. The other six are from Ruby: Blazekin, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Swampert, Flygon and Lineoon. This is the only game where I got my Pokes' to level 100 before my brother! (My brother had Sapphire)

XD I think anyone who knew about Missingno in the classic games had over 10 level 100s. And if they knew the Mew Trick, then they could have level 7 Nidoqueen and Legendaries. But as for not cheated or glitched level 100s, I think in Red: Charizard, Crystal: Mewtwo(traded of coarse)...and I think that's it so far because I don't really focus on strong Pokemon, just collecting them. And now in D/P, they can be good enough at almost any level as long as they knew good moves.

I only had the patience to max them out in Red/Blue. Recalling that far back, my Lv100 Poke'mon were:

Jolteon
Flareon
Nidoking
Fearow
... and a couple others. That was a long time ago...

I only have seven so far. From Leaf Green Mewtwo, Articuno, Charizard, Blastoise, and Flygon. From Diamond Luxray and Charizard. (well six if you don't count Charizard twice. XD) I spend most of my time evolving Pokemon so it takes me a while to get my team to 100.

All four of my non-glitched ones were from Gold.

Typhlosion
Furret
Pikachu
Murkrow

I had alot of 100 from Red, all with the Rare Candy Glitch.

Well, I dun feel like checking, but I know I have more than ten, most of them being Haunter and Dragonite, and some charizard, plus the rest of my team..