• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

In gonna join, if I still can.

Name:Oliver (Ollie) Thompson
Appearnce: Oliver has one dark brown eye, and one dark blue eye. He always wears a light-blue t-shirt, and has messy brown hair.
Sector: Walden
Personality: Oliver is shy, and doesn't interact with others often. He hates talking, and is normally the "punching bag" for older prisoners.
Backstory: Oliver was always a poor kid, living alone in the streets, begging for food, etc. He always would get beat up and bullied, and is one of the least social people ever.
Job: None
Relationship: None (yet)
Other: Prison Romance.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok you can probably join, but there are several things, one it's too late to be a convict, but you could be from Prisonica, which is where the inhabitants of the Ark live. So you can get rid of 'What he's convicted of: a gang broke into a convenience store, which he was hiding and sleeping the night. He was blamed for it, so that's why he is there.'

@Killerbunny Why am I looking at ya about this cannibal business.. hmmmmm? Maybe you should control the cannibal, even.. XD
If i contro the cannibal, all will be eaten xD

I suppose this might be a good way for Derek to get into action and show himself off as a fighter... and maybe even confess to Phoenix when all is said and done.
I suppose you want Phoenix to dissapear?

I don't really mind who gets disappeared. If Phoenix does, the Derek would do everything he can to help her get out alive. If someone else did, then Derek would try his best to get out along with everyone else, fearing that if he didn't leave, he wouldn't be able to tell Phoenix how he feels about her.