1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Would the arm be okay?

2. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

3. Nobody's been hit in the arm yet, we've had leg, stomach and shoulder, and now an arm, how interesting!

4. Shadow_Pup

are you going to respond then

Jodie.xox likes this.
  5. I'm on my phone right now, I just gotta get up and I'll try and post

6. Still in bed huh? I relate

Jodie.xox likes this.
  7. I had no reason to get out, I don’t even go out on the weekend anymore, xD
    Anyways, I’ll make a post up now!

8. I didn't have that either. I miss that time. Now i'm forced to get up and out by all my friends or my little brother during the weekends he's here

Jodie.xox likes this.
  9. "Everyone gets a turn to get hurt"

Yeah that's pretty true. But it's not only Phoenix that's gotten away without getting hurt. All Gabriel's damages have been pretty insignificant

Jodie.xox likes this.
  10. @Shadow_Pup in my post i asked Lupa to go get Phoenix and Derek. It's unnecessary for Gabriel to go

11. Shadow_Pup

oh ok, just ignore, I can't think of what else to write

12. It's gonna be a while until I can post, I've been getting busier and busier these past few days.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  13. It's fine with me. Probably will take me some time to post as well.

14. I might wait until later for Derek to confess; Kinda want it to be a bit more special, y'know?

15. In gonna join, if I still can.

Name:Oliver (Ollie) Thompson
    Appearnce: Oliver has one dark brown eye, and one dark blue eye. He always wears a light-blue t-shirt, and has messy brown hair.
    Sector: Walden
    Personality: Oliver is shy, and doesn't interact with others often. He hates talking, and is normally the "punching bag" for older prisoners.
    Backstory: Oliver was always a poor kid, living alone in the streets, begging for food, etc. He always would get beat up and bullied, and is one of the least social people ever.
    Job: None
    Relationship: None (yet)
    Other: Prison Romance.

#417 Lillipup07, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  16. We've already gotten quite far into the roleplay. We're not in the prison anymore. We're on earth now

17. Shadow_Pup

Ok you can probably join, but there are several things, one it's too late to be a convict, but you could be from Prisonica, which is where the inhabitants of the Ark live. So you can get rid of 'What he's convicted of: a gang broke into a convenience store, which he was hiding and sleeping the night. He was blamed for it, so that's why he is there.'

18. Shadow_Pup

So yeah, accepted, you will join by writing a post where you start at Prisonica and some how end up at our characters camp.

19. Sorry, gotta reply after school as you can probably guess now

20. So what's happening in the terms of people disappearing and appearing somewhere else?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  21. Shadow_Pup

In my post i explained the bad guy, the ones who disappear end up in his cave, which is your typical cannibal cave but with a lot of tech.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  22. Great. We can get eaten now. How fun :)

23. @Killerbunny Why am I looking at ya about this cannibal business.. hmmmmm? Maybe you should control the cannibal, even.. XD

24. I suppose this might be a good way for Derek to get into action and show himself off as a fighter... and maybe even confess to Phoenix when all is said and done.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  25. If i contro the cannibal, all will be eaten xD

I suppose you want Phoenix to dissapear?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  26. I don't really mind who gets disappeared. If Phoenix does, the Derek would do everything he can to help her get out alive. If someone else did, then Derek would try his best to get out along with everyone else, fearing that if he didn't leave, he wouldn't be able to tell Phoenix how he feels about her.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  27. I guess Phoenix can go, she's tough!

28. I used a spin a wheel website and it landed on Derek multiple times, and never on Phoenix.

29. Guess that mean Derek's gonna be the one to go in the cave then.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  30. Poor Derek. xD I wish him luck in a cave with a cannibal!

31. I’ll post now, then my characters and @Killerbunny can get moving wherever they have to

32. I read that as they had no shorts on. How dirty is my mind ._.

33. Let's just not question this, xD

34. Bunny bunnnnyyyyyyy? @Killerbunny It’s your turn to post, but if you can’t think of anything just say and I’ll go instead

35. Oh. I actually forgot xD

I'll make sure to post

Jodie.xox likes this.