• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made 2

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy
Bellamy was out hunting, he was running through the woods on the trail of a pair of deer, he spotted one of the deer up ahead of him, he stopped crouched and drew his bow, holding his breath to steady the shot, he released it piercing the deer through the heart. He strolled over to it and found two bodies, he threw one over his shoulder, the other one he left as it was too mutilated. He then turned and started the walk back to camp. He reached camp and walked over to the food store, he deposited the deer in there. He then walked to a bench and sat down, stretching out his legs.

Clarke
Clarke was looking for Gabriel, she spotted Lily nearby and walked over "Lily, have you seen your father? I got the report on the dissection of the mutated dogs, I said I would bring them to him", she smiled warmly at her daughter, she caught sight of Bellamy and chuckled slightly as he stretched, being older didn't suit him, he was too active, but he never listened to her so, that was that.

Kiara
Kiara walked out from her families cabin and walked over to Lily and Clarke, "oh hi Lily, wanna go do something, we could go to Prisonica and hang out. She waited to hear her reply.

Lily:
Lily was just out on one of her normal walks when her mother appraoched her, asking for her dad.
"Yes mom, dad's at home. I think he's working on something in the basement" she told her. She noticed Kiara coming up to her as well.
"Yes, i would love to! Should we get Aaron to join us as well?" She replied.

Gabriel:
Down in the basement of his, his daughter's and Clarke's home, Gabriel was working to fix up an old computer that had run down. He was a scientist but most of the time he were busy making maintenance for other people's machine's. He didn't mind. It was an easy job and he earned what he needed. So there was nothing to complain about. And he was married to the most beautiful woman in the world and had the most beautiful daughter, although Bellamy wouldn't agree on either of those things.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke
Clarke walked to her house and entered, walking to the stairs leading down to the basement, she proceeded into the basement. She walked over to Gabriel and said "Honey, I brought the results that I found from the mutated dog, there may be more to find but I found all that a doctor can", she then placed the file on his desk and sat on a nearby chair, "so what are you working on".

Kiara
Kiara thought for a second before saying "year sure, why not. Let's go get him and then we'll head out." she was excited she hadn't been to Prisonica in quite a while, "actually, I grab us a few things for the walk, you go hunt for Aaron". she said before heading to the storage building. She grabbed some food and water and put it in a bag. She then grabbed her dagger, it was her dads and it had her mums name engraved on it. She then sat and waited for Lily and Aaron.

Lily:
According to logic, she'd most likely find Aaron at his house so she went there first to look for him. She knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open.

Gabriel:
"Oh hi, sweetie. I'm working on another computer. I'm glad to see that my skills are being used the right way" Gabriel said jokingly with a smile. He turned away from the computer and accepted the results that she had brought him.
"Thanks a lot" he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek

Alison sighed, it was a crisp morning and she had made her way to work, unfortunately Ava wasn’t there yet, so being the great person she was Alison decided to go over to her place to check in on her. She smiled as she got her Ava’s front door and knocked softly 3 times

Last edited:
Mason
"It's not that I doubt anyone's skill level. I'm simply saying that these herbs are spoiled. I can't do anything with them." Mason rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration as he attempted to explain the mistake to one of the apprentice medics. The demand for ointments and medicines have grown in the recent weeks, and the dangers beyond camp made it hard to find the proper herbs to make said treatments. "Just, please, go fetch more." Mason eventually let out a sigh, slouching in his chair slightly once the younger fellow left. Mason let out a low grumble under his breath before standing and walking out of the small medicine cabin; soon they would have to travel further... or ignore the pleads of their sick people.

Ava

Ava hummed an anxious little tune as she ran a comb through her fine hair. She was late; per usual, but it still worried her a little. She flattened her long, pleated skirt before a series of knocks caught her attention. It took the girl a moment to realize where the knocking was coming room, and she let out a soft gasp at realizing that it was her front door. Rushing to opened up the flat, wooden surface; Ava flung it open with such force that she just let out a sheepish giggle at seeing it was only her friend- who did she think it was? "Good Morning, Alison." Ava said softly as she closed the door behind her and joined the other girl.

Rainer

Rainer sat in total silence as his soft blue gaze wandered the land beyond Prisonica. He swayed slightly, embracing the peace of the breezy day and allowing himself to relax in the moment. He stood, the tall grass tickling his legs, and watched carefully- somewhat hoping that something would pop out and make his day a little less boring. Or, at the very least, add some color to the clear blue sky and plain grass field. Rainer was typically patrolling the borders at this time of day, but they sent a different group for some reason; and he honestly didn't know what to do with himself.

Skylar

Skylar flopped down on the grass in front of Bellamy, chuckling to herself. "You should really ease on the hunting, you know.. I could just find some horses for us to ride next time." She got up and stood behind him, then started gently massaging his shoulders, "Have you seen Kiara this morning? I really have no idea what she's doing."

Phoenix

Phoenix sat down on a furry animal skin rug that Skylar had made for her, waiting for Derek. Her falcon happily cawed from its corner of the room and flew over to Phoenix. She gently smoothed its feathery head and smiled, "Derek really does get great gifts.." The falcon ruffled its feathers in response.

Derek

Derek was in his room and had just put the finishing touches on a newly crafted spear, his eleventh one made today. He put it inside a box by a double bed and decided to go to where Phoenix was, he heard what she said about him getting her gifts and put both of his hands on her shoulders. "One way for me to prove my love for you, dear." He said with a smile before he heard knocking on the door.

Aaron

"I'll get it!" Aaron called as he walked past his parents with a smile and his hands in his pockets. He opened the door to see who stood outside and flinched when he saw it was one of the girls. "Hey Lily, what's up?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke
Clarke, smiled as Gabriel kissed, she then asked "you wouldn't know where Ethan is would you, I haven't seen him". She lent against his worktable and examined the computer as she said this. She loved her family and she wanted to make sure they were al safe, she had been this way ever since losing Lupa to old age, "It really is a shame that Ethan is too young to remember Lupa all that well, he was only 1 year old after all".

Bellamy
Bellamy turned his head slightly to look at Skylar, "um, I think I saw her talking to Lily, she went over to the store room" he gave Skylar a quick kiss, before standing and saying, "I'll be right back and I promise I won't strain myself". He then ran into the woods in search of something he had seen earlier, it hoped he hadn't left it too long. He walked until finding a patch of bushes, he had marked with an arrow in the ground. He leant into the bush and pulled out a tiny, injure baby raccoon, removing his over-shirt, but keeping his tank-top on, he wrapped up the creature and ran back to camp, reaching the bench where he left Skylar. He walked up to her and held up the bundle showing the tiny, injured creature inside to her. "We should take it to Clarke, she might know what to do".

Lily:
"Hi Aaron! Me and Kiara are gonna go over to Prisonica. Do you wanna come join us?" Lily asked friendly. As she always did when she asked her friends questions.

Gabriel:
"Haven't seen him in a while. I think he went out into the forest though. You know he thinks that Bellamy's cool and wants to be like him. Although, that scares me a little. And yes, it is sad that he never got to meet Lupa. But i also think he's a little too fascinated by the stories we told him about her. He might go off to find himself another wolf. And i don't think the one he eventually finds would be quite as nice as Lupa" Gabriel said with worry in his voice. But he knew he couldn't stop Ethan either. A kid need to explore and make mistakes to learn. But they made sure to tell him to stay close to The Camp if he didn't have an adult with him.

Ethan:
Ethan was bored. There were no other kids in The Camp that were his age. His sister was boring. And he found Kiara and Aaron to be boring too. He preffered being alone over being with them. He was sitting at a pond inside of a small shrine in the forest. He had listened to what his parents told him about having an adult with him if he was going further into the forest. But there was no adult that would take him with them now. They were too busy working.
"Adults are boring" Ethan muttered to himself.

Alison smiles “you look freaking hot today” she flirted with a smirk on her face, Alison then giggled as she started to walk to work with Ava “how’d you sleep?” She asked

Skylar

Skylar frowned, “Poor little guy.. let’s go take it to see them.” She walked over to Gabriel and Clarke’s house, then knocked on their door. She knew they were usually in the basement, but hopefully they wouldn’t ignore the knock at the door. “Guys? It’s me and Bellamy, we have a situation with a raccoon!”

Phoenix

Phoenix laughed, then gave Derek a small kiss on the cheek before getting up and waving through the door towards Lily. “Let’s leave him to it.” She whispered to Derek, leading him back into the bedroom. She gently held his newly made spear, “You’re getting even better at this stuff, nice work!” She sat down on their bed, “Should we go see the others? Aaron looks like he’ll be running off with his friends again.” She smiled, listening briefly to the kids talking at the door.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke
Clarke heard the knocking at the door, and made her way up stairs, opening the door she found Bellamy and Skylar and a small bundle, she allowed them inside and took the raccoon from Bellamy, taking it into the dining room, she place a sheet on the table and placed the raccoon on top, she then set to work on the creature, checking him over and checking her equipment she turned to Skylar and Bellamy, "you can wait in the living room, I'll come fetch you when I'm done". She then returned to her medical duties.

Bellamy
Bellamy followed Clarke and when she said to head to the living room he did, he sat down on a chair and looked out the window, it was a good day and he hoped it would stay good, but his mind settled on thoughts about the mangled deer he had encountered, what could have done that, a big cat? a big dog? anything big really. He sighed and lay back slightly in the chair.

Kiara
Kiara grabbed Lily and Aaron's equipment including their weapons (just choose them after she gives them to Lily and Aaron). She then left the store room and made her way to the Henderson's house. "hey Lily, Aaron, you two ready to go, I grabbed your things" she said handing them bags and weapons. She then turned to look around, it was quiet as always, it was getting a bit hot as well, which wasn't so bad, they had just ended a particularly cold and windy week. She looked up and tried, as she sometimes did, to imagine living among the stars and the planets, like her parents had done, it was pretty impressive.

Gabriel:
Gabriel followed Clarke up the stairs. He saw the damaged raccoon and decided that he should ask Bellamy and Skylar some questions that could be helpful.
"Do either of you know what happened to it? It could be useful to know if Clarke's gonna know what she's dealing with. I would also like to know when it happened. Just tell me what you know and i'll pass on the information to Clarke" he said.

Lily:
Lily took her gear from Kiara and put it in her belt and on her back.
"Thanks. Yes, i'm ready to go when you two are. And uh... i think Ethan might like to join. He's been pretty bored lately. There's pretty much no one his age here and it could be good for him to go to a new place" she said with a hint of worry for her brother.

Ethan:
While throwing some rocks into the pond Ethan was sitting at, he heard a noise. At first, there was some rustling in a few bushes and he instantly froze. There could be another human there but there could also be a dangerous animal. All Ethan's senses were practically yelling at him to run but he stayed and listened. He wanted to know if it was just a human or an animal before he did anything. Which also gave him a little time to think more clearly. If he just ran away and it was an animal, it would definitely be able to catch up to him and he'd be dead meat. Then came the growl. It wasn't like anything he'd ever heard before. Then again, he hadn't heard a lot of animal noises at all. But he was sure of one thing. It was definitely not human. So he just sat there by the pond, hoping that the animal wouldn't care about him and move on or that it was a nice animal that wouldn't hurt anything. He was panicking all over but he did manage to stay calm (which normally is a hard task for a 10 year old but he was used to it as he didn't have any friends) and just wait it out while hoping for someone he knew to come along.

Last edited:
Derek

Derek smiled as he was taken to his and Phoenix's bedroom and heard the latter compliment his crafting skills, which caused him to blush. "I figured we couldn't be too careful... so I made extras." He stated before he heard her question. "Sure, wouldn't hurt to see them and we can only do so much together. I just hope Aaron and his friends will be safe." He said with slight concern.

Aaron

"Oh! Sure, I'd love to, lemmie just get a weapon in case we run into trouble... or potential food." He said as he walked over to his parents' room and grabbed the spear that his father had just created. "Nice make, dad. Mind if I give it a test drive?" He asked as he held the spear with both hands.

Derek

"Oh, fine, but be careful with that one; it's my best work." He said as he lightly messed up his son's hair.

Aaron

"No prob, dad, see ya soon, you too mom!" He said as he race walked out of their room and the house to join his friends, clearly eager to start their adventure.

Phoenix

Phoenix smiled happily and waved as Aaron left the room. “Come on, then. Let’s go find Gabriel and Clarke first.” She gently held Derek’s hand and headed out the house over to her friends. When she reached the door, she knocked on their door. “It’s Phoenix and Derek, are you two free?”

Skylar

Skylar sat in the living room with Bellamy and put her hand on top of his own, “You look worried.. don’t worry about the raccoon, Clarke’s great with this stuff!” She said, trying to reassure him. She looked out the window with him, “Are you looking for something..?” She turned towards Gabriel, “Bellamy would be better to ask, he was the one who found it and brought it back.” She heard a knock at the door, “I guess I should let you get that.. it’s your house, anyway!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiara
Kiara strolled away from the house and towards the forest, she entered the forest and caught sight of Ethan through the foliage. "Ethan, what are you doing out here alone, actually nevermind, you wanna come with me, Aaron and your sister, we're going to Prisonica". She hoped he'd come, he seemed lonely. She turned to check if the other two were coming "come on slow pokes".

Clarke
Clarke was working on the Raccoon it wasn't that bad. All it was, was some fractured ribs, a cut forehead and a gash on its side. She had patched up the cuts and set the fractures. She carried the raccoon out and said "here he is, he'll be fine. Just not too much active time. Oh and Gabriel honey, could you get the door", "what exactly happened?" she asked Bellamy.

Bellamy
Bellamy looked up as she brought in the Raccoon, "oh, I found him yesterday, he was wounded when I found him. There's been some strange activities going on. I found a deer mangled in the woods and I've been hearing growli..." he was cut off by a crash from the woods, "what was that?".

(The crash is the creature breaking from the woods, I'm assuming the kids are gone by this point, they won't see the creature)

Gabriel:
"Yeah i'll get it" Gabriel said and went to open the door. There was Derek and Phoenix.
"Hi there. Come on in. We got some things to talk abo-..." Gabriel said when he was also cut off by the crash. That made him curious so he grabbed his coat, a weapon and a few things that could be useful (like a portable radar that searched for heat signatures).
"I'm going to check what kind of sound that was. Anyone coming with me? Clarke, are you coming?" He said as he put on his coat.

Ethan:
As the growling got closer, Ethan grew more anxious and was just about to run for his life when he heard Kiara's voice. At the sound of her voice, whatever made that growl dissapeared and Ethan breathed out.
"Uh, sure. I'll come. Got nothing else to do anyway" he said. He figured he could tell them about the growling on the way to Prisonica. Then he heard Lily approaching.

Lily:
"I'm coming! I'm coming. Aaron, come on!" Lily said and ran over to Kiara and Ethan. She was happy to hear that Ethan was gonna join them to Prisonica.
"Good! Now we can all go on our grand quest to the far away land of Prisonica!" She said in a joking manner.
"You're as embarrassing as ever" Ethan said and facepalmed.
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about here. We all know each other. And you don't like to spend time with any of us anyway so why would you be embarrassed?" Lily said.
"Whatever..." Ethan replied and eyerolled. Lily laughed and started going to Prisonica

Phoenix

Phoenix’ falcon flew up quickly in the air and stumbled back onto Phoenix’ shoulder after the loud growl. “Easy.. easy..” She quietly said, making sure it wouldn’t fly off. “What was that?” She asked, putting her hand on her knives in her shorts. She turned to Derek, “I think we should go with Gabriel, what do you think?”

Skylar

Skylar jumped and fell onto Bellamy after the loud growl, “Waah! What’s that noise?” She stood up and looked out the window, “I can’t see anything..” She looked at Bellamy, “Are you going?” She frowned.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy
Bellamy nodded and walked outside as he stepped outside a massive creature burst from the woods, "Everyone who isn't armed grab a weapon, now" he called out as he drew an arrow and let it fly towards the creature, "don't let it damage the storage hut". He took up position behind an overturned bench and continued to fire arrows.

Clarke
Clarke was outside as the creature emerged, she turned to Gabriel, "I'm gonna stay back and take refuge in the medical tent, if anyone is wounded bring them to me" she said before running to the hut where all the medical equipment and supplies were stored.

Kiara
Kiara laughed slightly at their bickering and started towards Prisonica, it was at least a days walk, maybe more if they were slow, but a walk with friends was nice. She skipped slightly ahead of the group, fully appreciating the surroundings, "so what do you think we'll do in Prisonica, maybe we'll make some new friends" she said turning to Lily, Ethan and Aaron.

Skylar

Skylar groaned and grabbed her bow, “I would kill for a few moments peace around here..” She went outside and stood with Bellamy, “I’ve never seen a creature like that, do you know what it is?” She shouted over the noise, hesitating to shoot it. “Maybe we can just lore it away.. before we try to kill it.”

Phoenix

Phoenix jumped, “Woah! You’re a big one!” She said, slowly moving to the direction of the storage hut, “I’ve got it covered, don’t worry.”

Derek

Derek smiled in silence as he walked with Phoenix to Gabriel's home. When he heard the loud crash, he turned to Phoenix. "Yeah, but we need to be prepared, whatever made that sound has got to be dangerous." He said as he quickly made his way to his house and picked up a few spears, then he ran out only to watch a terrifyingly large creature emerge from the woods. He ran toward Gabriel and threw him a spear before he proceeded to follow Phoenix to the storage hut and hand her a spear as well. "Not how I wanted to spend my day today... at least the kids don't have to be around to see this." He said as he spun his spear before he readied himself for the creature that intruded their home.

Aaron

Aaron ran to catch up with Lily as he kept a firm grip on the spear he borrowed from his father. "Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and find some food that's tastier than the food we hunt?" He stated with a shrug. "Or maybe I'll get a cool grappling hook like my dad?" He added as he looked around at everyone with a small smile.

Gabriel
Gabriel caught the spear Derek gave him and nodded in appreciation. He looked at the creature.
"Doesn't look like something i've seen before. So i have no idea what it is. But what i do know is that it's possible to splice dna. So it could be a hybrid of some sort. Looks to be a hybrid between a tiger, gorilla and a rhino. Anyway, Derek, Bellamy and Phoenix. You're the hunters. Come up with a strategy" he said and readied his spear.

Lily
"All you think about is food and weapons, Aaron. I believe it would be nice to get a few friends!" Lily said and chuckled.
"Weapons are cool and food is tasty. There's a reason why he might think about that all the time" Ethan said.
"I can agree on the food part but you don't need too many weapons. They'll become like toys for you eventually. And that's when you'll hurt yourself with them" Lily said.
"Now you're getting all philosophical" Ethan said.
"I did? Huh. I didn't notice" Lily said.

Phoenix

Phoenix nodded to Gabriel, “Well, to start, we should probably get it to follow us into the forest and away from here. Far away.”

Skylar

“You could go to the cave, if you can’t kill it, try trapping it in or something?”

Phoenix

Phoenix looked around at the others, “That’s not a bad plan, actually. Any more ideas? If not, we’re going with the cave thing so we have a good chance to kill it.”

Skylar

Skylar put a hand on Bellamy’s shoulder, “I know you’re great at this stuff, but be careful.” She then kissed him on the cheek.