• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made 2

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is a part 2/sequel to my Match Made in Prison RP. This is set 25 years after the events of the MMiP RP.

The earth was ravaged by nuclear war, somehow select life remains, after returning to earth humans from the space staion known as The Ark have formed two colonies, there is The Camp, formed by the remaining teens from the first group sent down and Prisonica, the camp formed by the rest of the inhabitants of The Ark. By this point both are thriving, despite The Camp being smaller. However many threats are nearby, from powerful beasts and nature itself, to other space colonies and the earthborn. You are an inhabitant of one of these colonies, how will you survive.

Rules:
- Normal Pokecharm Rules
- Romance is allowed
- Violence is allowed
- 4 OC's max
- You must be either a part of The Camp or part of Prisonica

Name (First and Last):
Appearance:
Colony:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):
Job (if any):
Relationship:
Other:

My Characters
Name (First and Last): Bellamy Blake
Appearance: Bellamy has a tall figure and an athletic build. He has dark curly hair, brown eyes, and is 5'10". His cheeks and nose are lightly sprinkled with freckles. He wears a red tartan over-shirt, a white t-shirt, blue jeans and brown boots.
He had 3 word tattoos, one black and white tattoo and 2 coloured ones. The black and white tattoo was a dragon its head was on his left pectoral and it must go across his back as the end of the tail was just below his stomach. On his left arm he had a coloured tree on his shoulder, and on his right arm he had a shooting star on his shoulder.
(The word tattoos: ᛋᚴᚤᛚᚨᚱ (Skylar) is on his right pectoral, ᛋᛁᛚᛖᚾᚲᛖ (Silence) is on his neck and ᚺᚢᚾᛏᛖᚱ (Hunter) is just below his pectorals.)
Colony: The Camp
Personality: Good-hearted, mischievous sometimes, smart and somewhat protective.
Job (if any): Hunter
Relationship: Skylar (Wife) Kiara Blake (Daughter)
Name (First and Last): Clarke Griffin
Appearance: Clarke is a beautiful woman with pale complexion, blue eyes, a round face, dimple chin and blonde hair. Her hair is often pulled back in a half-up/half-down style. Clarke is 5'5" and has a medium to slim physique. She wears beige trousers, a black tank-top, sandals and a white doctor's/lab coat.
Personality: Calm, smart and friendly. She is really good friends with Bellamy. She is also very ambitious and dedicated.
Job (if any): Doctor
Relationship: Gabriel Peterson (Husband), Lily Peterson (Daughter), Ethan Peterson (Son)
Name (First and Last): Kiara Blake
Appearance: Long blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles and a tall, slender build. She wears a black tank-top, slightly baggy brown trousers, a denim jacket and black boots. She also wears her mothers red bracelet around one of her ankles.
Personality: Good-hearted, talented, ambitious and protective.
Job (if any): Singer
Relationship: Bellamy Blake (Father), Skylar Cosmos (Mother), Phoenix Cosmos (Aunt), Derek Henderson (Uncle), Aaron Henderson (Cousin)

Quick note - If your OC is part of The Camp, then their family most likely came from Prisonica at some point in the last 25, unless you are @Red Gallade, @Jodie.xox or @Killerbunny

Also my OC's have some parts that need finalising, but I'm gonna post this anyway.

Last edited:
I just want to point out that according to Clarke's bio, she's still young :p

Anyway, here's Gabriel again:

Name:
Gabriel Peterson (i don't know if he have to have a last name so i just came up with something as he is actually a guy without a last name)
Appearance: quite tall (6.0). Nowadays he wears normal t-shirts and jeans. When he's at work, he adds a lab coat to that. He have a scar on his right arm from the elbow going to his palm.
Personality: a nerdy and cool dad now. Pansexual.
Backstory: His dad (an alcoholic) killed his mother but was killed by Gabriel before the dad could kill Gabriel. After that there was an investigation going on and when it was done Gabriel was sentenced for murder. As well as theft.
Job (if any): scientist
Relationship: Clarke Griffin (wife), Lily Peterson (daughter) and Ethan Peterson (son)

And here's his daughter with Clarke i guess?

Name (First and Last): Lily Peterson
Appearance: a pretty small girl (5.3 or 160 cm). She has long black hair and green eyes. Dresses in colorful t-shirts, jeans and hoodies.
Personality: she's self-counscious about her height and doesn't like being teased about it (unless you're pretty special to her. Then she would only get flustered xD). She's pretty sarcastic and has a silly sense of humor.
Backstory (optional): pretty much a happy life with her parents
Job (if any): not yet
Relationship: Gabriel Peterson (father), Clarke Griffin (mother) and Ethan Peterson (brother)
Other: N/A

Thinking about adding a young (maybe 10 years old?) son for them too

Last edited:
Just let me know what's messed up- I'm still a wee bit confused. I'm sure I'll figure things out as we move along, though. I'm just going to make a little family- it's easier to excuse their absence in the last RP by explaining that they were just chilling together.
Name (First and Last): Mason Morgatson
Appearance: A large body in both weight and bulk, Mason has a rather grizzly look to him. Creamy tan skin is covered in dark hair. His face is square shaped with a surprisingly well tripped beard, rich brown but graying slightly at the roots, and a crew cut hairstyle with the same coloring. His eyes and rich honey brown and round.
Colony: Prisonica
Personality: Stern, Serious, Strong-Willed, Restrained, Protective
Job (if any): Doctor
Relationship: Ava Morgatson (Daughter), Rianer Morgatson (Son), Deceased (Wife)
Other: Wife died of illness; Mason became doctor in order to help the demand of sick people who were left to die.
Name (First and Last): Ava Morgatson
Appearance: Ava is slight in body, rather skinny and tall. Her skin is milky white without a single mark over it's surface. Ava has a round face, with button-like features including a set of sparkling blue eyes. Her hair is fine and bleach blonde in coloring , cutting off bluntly at her shoulders and framing her face.
Personality: Sweet, Timid, Caring, Compassionate, Open-Minded
Job (if any): Chef
Relationship: Mason Morgatson (Father), Rainer Morgatson (Brother), Deceased (Mother)
Other: Ava took on the motherly role of her family; and still holds that instinct when around children
Name (First and Last): Rainer Morgatson
Appearance: Rainer's build is rather slender, though he is muscular despite the dangly appearance. He shares his father's dark skin and sharp face, with dull green eyes like a soft meadow. He had fine blonde hair, styled in a half-hearted pompadour. Rainer sports a scar reaching from his left shoulder and across his chest to the right ribcage- he got it while playing as a kid.
Personality: Energetic, Passionate, Determined, Impulsive, Youthful
Job (if any): Scout (Border Patrol?)
Relationship: Mason Morgatson (Father), Ava Morgatson (Sister), Deceased (Mother)
Other: Rainer is either extremely brave or he just has a screw loose (More in the RP)

Name: Alison
Appearance: Alison has a darker complexion and emerald green eyes, which she takes pride in. She has long black hair which she always has kept up in a messy bun or plaits
Personality: Alison is quite blunt in the way she talks, if she has something to say she will say it. She also enjoys hitting on anyone and everyone, just for the kicks. She is also bi-curious
Job: A chef hand who helps Ava our when necessary (if that’s cool with @Barefoot_Kittens ?)
Relationship: Mother (deceased) Father (Abandoned her) Ava (colleague) (Again if that’s ok with @Barefoot_Kittens )
Other: Although also always acts upbeat and happy she can have issues with talk about her actual emotions

I'm gonna put in the brother now

Name: Ethan Peterson
Appearance: a small blonde little kid with messy hair. He wears colorful T-shirts and ripped jeans (meant to be that way).
Personality: a kid basically. He loves to hear the stories of his mom's and dad's adventures
Backstory (optional): same as Lily's
Job (if any): he's a kid
Relationship: Father (Gabriel Peterson), mother (Clarke Griffin) and sister (Lily Peterson.
Other: N/A

I have to re make my bios >_<

Name (First and Last): Skylar Cosmos
Appearance: Blonde hair just above the waist fashioned with a smaller than normal pink lily. She wears a furry animal skin jacket with a torn beige tank top underneath. She has torn shorts and slip on shoes.
Colony: The Camp.
Personality: She's optimistic and happy, but she's not so bright in the knowledge side of things.
Backstory (optional): She was taken into prison for having a sister and when it crashed on Earth, she found her group of friends and boyfriend.
Job (if any): Animal Tamer (She finds them mounts and etc)
Relationship: Bellamy Blake, Kiara Blake

(I'll wait for Red till I finish Phoenix)

Name (First and Last): Phoenix Cosmos
Appearance: She has ginger/red hair, slightly wavy with plats at the top finished with a red lily. She wears a black tank top with black shorts and slip ons along with a small string bow around her ankle.
Personality: She's knowledgeable, unlike her sister, as well as happy to express her opinion no matter what it is. She loves people fondly when she gets close to them, but doesn't take kindly to strangers.
Backstory (optional): She was in prison for having a sister, the ship crashed and blah blah blah.
Job (if any): Hunting partners with Derek.
Relationship: Derek Henderson, Aaron

Last edited:
Name: Derek Henderson
Appearance: Pale skin, Hazel eyes, Dark blonde hair, slim yet well built figure. Wears an open black trench coat with fur on the neck and sleeves, black jeans and slip on shoes.
Personality: Very calm and serious, wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone even if they were guards. He tends to be a smartass to those he doesn't like but is very friendly to anyone who befriends him. Tends to blush whenever women compliment him. Cares deeply for his family, especially his wife, Phoenix.
Backstory: Back in the Walden Sector, his father was an expert at creating and smuggling a small range of illegal goods like drugs and Derek was always assisting him in his deals. After a few years of successful deals, both Derek and his father moved from Walden to Arcadia where they could have a slightly better life... that was before the guards finally caught wind of his father's schemes and managed to arrest him through an undercover assignment. Derek's father was instantly sentenced to float whilst Derek was sent to prison for assisting his father in his illegal dealings.
But in all honesty, Derek doesn't hate the guards as much as one would expect; he knew what he was doing was wrong and that his father's days were numbered... the run was fun while it lasted...
After his time in Prison which somehow separated from the space station and down to Earth, he and the other survivors fought their way to make their home in the ruined world... and fell deeply in love with Phoenix along the way.
Job: Hunter?
Relationship: Phoenix (Wife?), Aaron (Son)
Other: He is straight and has a few skills in Martial Arts for self defense or 'Worse Case Scenario' moments. During his time on Earth, he became more skilled in creating weapons and clothes for the group.

Name: Aaron Henderson
Appearance: Pale skin, Hazel eyes, lightly spiked Ginger hair with a Red tint which he got from his mother. His attire consists of a Black tank top and pants, Brown boots and wristbands.
Personality: Like Derek, he tends to be calm and serious... and flusters when women compliment him (Apart from his mother) but shows clear signs that he cares for other people, becoming extremely violent when he watches someone hurt said loved ones.
Job: Assistant hunter? Craftsman
Relationship: Derek (Father), Phoenix (Mother)
Other: His father taught him everything he knew about... everything.

Thanks for considering me @Shadow_Pup but I've only recently started roleplaying again and I don't feel comfortable enough yet to dip my toes in a non-Pokémon RP.. Think of me in the future though! ^^

Name (First and Last): Carlos Parker
Appearance: Dark Brown hair, 6'2, Left eye is blue and Right eye is silver. He's Bisexual with a male lean.
Personality: He is shy, artistic, and fairly a friendly person to meet. He enjoys a good laugh.
Backstory : Carlos' father and mother were deemed dead a month into this war.
Job (if any): He is a chef. He also speaks in sign language so he teaches others.
Relationship: Karen Parker (Mother). Dave Parker (Father).
Other: He is a big horror fanatic. He also practices martial arts, self-defense, and weapon training.

I have a couple things

@Shadow_Pup is Lupa going to be dead?

@Red Gallade Don't worry about timing, I can get Phoenix to wait for Derek

And I need name ideas for Phoenix' pet falcon, any ideas?

And also Skylar is missing a pet.. :( I dunno what to do with that sitation

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
For information sake this is what the creature(s) is/are:

• They are a hybrid between a bear, a tiger, a rhino and a gorilla. (It has the body and limbs of a gorilla, the tail of tiger and a tiger pattern, a rhino's horn and the claws and mannerisms of a bear.)
  • It was created a while ago by some mad earthborn scientists, it has become a natural species, which will hopeful explain the pluralisation earlier.
  • They will be the first big issue of the RP as they kill anything that breaths.
  • The end of this part will lead into the eventual earthborn based finale.
  • They are called Silverback Ursidae Rhinocerotidae Tigris or Surts
Some extra details may arise.

For information sake this is what the creature(s) is/are:

• They are a hybrid between a bear, a tiger, a rhino and a gorilla. (It has the body and limbs of a gorilla, the tail of tiger and a tiger pattern, a rhino's horn and the claws and mannerisms of a bear.)
  • It was created a while ago by some mad earthborn scientists, it has become a natural species, which will hopeful explain the pluralisation earlier.
  • They will be the first big issue of the RP as they kill anything that breaths.
  • The end of this part will lead into the eventual earthborn based finale.
  • They are called Silverback Ursidae Rhinocerotidae Tigris or Surts
Some extra details may arise.
That's a really long name for an animal. Can we shorten it to URT?

If it's fine with you, i want to edit my post and add Ethan's POV in there as he encounters one of them. Or do you want to keep it a secret for a while longer? Maybe he can only hear some sort of growling and see a small glimpse of it but it gets interrupted when the other kids come? I know that wouldn't really fit for a creature that kills everything that moves but if it's fine with you i would do it xD

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
  1. To be honest Silverback is just there because it had nothing to do with gorillas in it's name (Ursidae being Bear, Rhinocerotidae being Rhino and Tigris being Tiger).
  2. An encouter would be hard to work around, the growling idea works though, we can just say that he hears them calling for him and leaves.
  3. The actual encounter will be while the kids are at Prisonica.

1. To be honest Silverback is just there because it had nothing to do with gorillas in it's name (Ursidae being Bear, Rhinocerotidae being Rhino and Tigris being Tiger).
  2. An encouter would be hard to work around, the growling idea works though, we can just say that he hears them calling for him and leaves.
  3. The actual encounter will be while the kids are at Prisonica.
Okay thanks. I edited the post now

D

Deleted member 227971

Oh Yes! I will make a bio now!
Admins you Really need to fix the alert system

Name (First and Last): Delphini "Delphi" Storm
Appearance: Tall (around 6 foot) young girl with pale skin and dyed silver hair with indigo tips. She wears a white t-shirt and a red checkered lumberjack shirt, with pale blue jeans. She wears pale brown boots.
Personality: Delphi is rather stubborn at first, yet when you get to know her she is very loyal. She is fearless past the point of recklessness, and can be considered half-psychopath
Backstory (optional): Nope
Job (if any): None
Relationship: None
Other: Nawp