• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mass Effect RP?

i have to thank @Eevee E For letting me revive it....Here i go

This will take place In the same place we love, Here are the Changes,

The Geth and Quarians: Instead of the Geth being looked down upon by the Galactic society as a whole, (some still do, of course) they are welcome in Citadel Space, and are welcome on the Citadel itself, same as any other sentient species. The Morning War still occurred, but after the first two centuries of the Geth occupation of Rannoch, they returned it to the Quarians, and now usually live on secluded space stations. Many Quarians still hold a grudge for the initial uprising, but they aren't prone to attack each other. The Quarians and Geth both have Embassies on the Citadel, though, for the Geth, they are rarely seen outside of their Embassy. Due to still being away from their homeworld for two centuries, many Quarians still struggle to adapt, and still wear their suits and helmets.

The Turians and Humans: When the idea for the Alternate Universe was initially proposed, I said that the places of the humans and the species of the "Commander Shepard" in this story would be switched. That's still the case. Palaven and any turian colonies are less advanced than they were in the games, compared to the humans, asari, and salarians. As such, there is no Turian councilor, but a Human one instead. Turian ship designs and culture are still the same, just less advanced. The Turians activated their relay, which caused a war with the humans, and they ended up having a war with the Batarians, instead of the humans having a war with batarians. Also, Humans joined the intergalactic community in, roughly, the year 2028. The Normandy was still designed by both Turian and Alliance engineers, but it's under the Heirarchy's flag, instead of the Alliance's. The incident between the Batarians and Turians was due to the Turians pushing for more colonies in the areas near the border between the Traverse and the Terminus Systems. The Turians do not isolate biotics into the Cabal units anymore, the Cabals are now an optional unit.

Volus: In the games, the Volus and Turian Heirarchy were closely-knit. Here, instead of it being with the Turians, the Volus are closely-knit with the Humans, instead.

Krogan: The Genophage still exists. However, instead of Turians and Salarians being the focus of the Krogan's hatred, it is now Asari and Salarians, because neither the Humans nor Turians were even capable of space travel during that time.

Asari: Nothing new, except that they took the Turian's place in using the Genophage.

Batarians: The Batarians are mostly the same, except they went to war with the Turians instead of the Humans, so there is a bit of bad blood between the two.

1. No characters used in the games, or any other official piece of Mass Effect media.
2. You can have up to three OC's. I will control any story-essential characters that are not controlled by someone else. (Story essential OC's like Anderson and Nihlus's replacements don't count against your OC limit, so long as they're not used.) If one of your OC's die, you CAN replace them with a different one. They can also be stationed on the ship beforehand as a member of the crew.
3. Your characters can be any race, and so long as they don't break the lore that is still there, we're good.
4. Romances ARE allowed, just don't get descriptive.
5. Of course, there will be a decent amount of gore, just try not to get too descriptive.
6. Swearing is allowed.
7. Follow Pokecharm's rules.
8. You CAN be introduced in areas to replace squadmates from the previous games, so long as you take it up with me, first. You can either do that through a conversation, or by messaging me on my profile.
9. You can't be a class-style like there's supposed to be in Andromeda, where you're a little bit of everything. We're sticking to ME3 style classes.
10. You can have up to eight different abilities, tech, combat, or biotic.

Story: Right now, it's the beginning of Mass Effect One. The Normandy is en route to a Mass Relay to do a pickup on Eden Prime. There is also a Krogan Spectre on board. The galactic society as a whole has ME3 Style weapons, so no limitations on your weapon choices.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Nicknames/Callsigns/Aliases (Optional):
Species:
Class:
Weaponry:
Skill-set:
Combat Abilities (If any):
Biotic Abilities (If any):
Tech Abilities (If any):
Backstory (Optional):
Training (If any, Optional):
Appearance:
"Alignment" (Paragon, Renegade, or Paragade):

Mine:
Name: Yin Kimigo
Rank (If any):Commander
Nicknames/Callsigns/Aliases (Optional): Hikatu, Commander, Commander Kimigo
Species:Human
Class:Vanguard
Weaponry:N7 hurricane 101, M-99 Saber 101, N7 Eagle 101, M-97 Viper, and a omni-blade On Both hands she can Use For Melee Strikes.
Skill-set:Yin has great Melee Skills, And with the Biotic Abilities to Further Advance It. Further Training with the Assault Rifle and Pistol.
Combat Abilities (If any):Marksman,Carnage,Adrenaline Burst,Shield Boost
Biotic Abilities (If any):Throw,Lift,Barrier
Tech Abilities (If any):
Backstory (Optional): She was Born Into a Army family, Spent Most of her life om ships, And a Soul Survivor in a battle on a invasion of Geth.
Training (If any, Optional):Standard Military Training,
Appearance:With Colossus X Armor With a N7 Symbol In front of her heart. Long Black hair, stands 5 ft 7
ME2: Nothing changes, just the Face thing Shepard has.
"Alignment" (Paragon, Renegade, or Paragade): Paragade

Last edited:
Name: Christopher O'neil
Nickname: N/A
Species: Human
Class: Solider
weaponry: M-19 Raptor V Sniper rifle, Kesler pistol, M96-Mattock Assault riffle, M-27 Scimitar
Skill set: He prefers to get up close and personal with his enemies
Combat: Adrenaline rush, Incendiary ammo.
Backstory: Born twenty five years ago. The bastard son of an Alliance Admiral , Chris always felt like he had to prove something to his farther. Though he never seemed to be able to be more than a mistake to the Admiral. He joined the Military without a second thought not to prove something to his old man but to be his own person.
Training: 6 months basic training, fallowed by infantry school.
Appearance: Tall, short blonde hair with green eyes, He has a scar over his left eye from an accident in basic.
Alignment: Paragon

Speaking of Mass Effect, now that I plan on actually being active on here again, I'm thinking of making one based on the APEX Teams of Mass Effect: Andromeda. Would any of you be interested?