• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel's Symbiote World (Sign Ups)

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
How I got an idea?
So, I watched movie Venom last week and I liked it actually, so I wanna make RP, where we won't have heroes like Thor, Iron Man etc., instead of them we will have Symbiotes like Venom, Riot, and Carnage.

PLOT
On Earth 74 (imagined Marvel universe) instead of superheroes, there are Symbiotes that keep order and peace. But one day, the satellite has been sent, from deep space, that was going to land on Earth. The satellite was carrying Parasite (how Eddie would say) that was able to live without a host and was immune to very high sounds and fire.

Rules
1.All charms rules.
2.No Godmodding.
3.Pay attention to grammar.
4.Ask if anything isn't clear.
5.Put RIP Stan Lee at end of your BIO so I know you read rules.
6.Romance is allowed, not further than kissing tho.
7.There will be violence, if you watched Venom, you know how brutal it is.
8.Have fun!

Character Sheet
Name:
Sexuality:
Symbiote Name:
Your Appearance:
Symbiote Appearance:
Backstory (how Symbiote entered your body):
Other:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Tobias Slade
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Symbiote Name: Kage
Your Appearance: 6' 9", muscular, brown hair and green eyes. He wears jeans, a black tank-top, black boots and a grey trench coat.
Symbiote Appearance: Dark blue in colour, Kage is a foot taller than Tobias and and has spikes coming from his shoulders. He also has a tail and a symbiote equivalent of horns.
Backstory (how Symbiote entered your body): His name was originally Alex Bane, he was an astronaut on a mission when his shuttle collided with the Klyntar known as ᛋᚺᚨᛞᛟᚹ, it caused major damage, but out of the three man crew it chose to save him, he named the symbiote Kage as the symbiote said it's name meant shadow and Tobias decided to name it after the Japanese word for Shadow. After returning to earth and finding that everyone thought he was dead, he changed his name to Tobias Slade and started a new life.
Other: RIP Stan Lee