• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel/DC Superhero

(Discussion and sign ups here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/marvel-dc-superhero-rp.15370/)
In the streets of New York City, a black and red figure was swinging around the sky scrapers. The world suddenly froze and Carnage walked out from the side. "Hy, I'm reverse Carnage AKA Marwick Flannel. I welcome you to the world of Super hero. Well I better go back to swinging, see ya." Her walked off the screen and the world unfroze. Carnage kept swinging for awhile then stopped on one of the tallest buildings. "New York, I love this city like any normal person would." he said.

There Arcynn sat, perched on a tall skyscraper. He tried to remember everything that had happened, but all that came out clear was the horror that he was forced to endure. Suddenly, an explosion ignited a coffee shop, and Arcynn could see a group of robbers making their escape in a truck with bags of money. Sighing, Arcynn pulled his hood over his head and stood up. "Time to go to work."
Arcynn leaped off the building, diving toward the truck. At the last second, he flipped and dropkicked the truck, causing it to turn over. He threw open the door to see a bunch of terrified robbers, and knocked them all out with the hilt of his sword. 'No killing,' Arcynn reminded himself. He dialed the police, provided the details, but when the police arrived to arrest the criminals and thank the unknown hero, he was gone.

Cody was flying around the city with his jetpack thinking "be good be bad hmmm im feeling a little bad" cody saw a couple in the ally, and flew down cody then said "Give me your money, and jewelry" the couple would laugh until cody pulled out a gun they then screamed (yes including the man) cody then yelled "Now!"

Arcynn was walking through an alley until he heard a scream and a gun cocking a few meters behind him. He turned around to see a guy in a jet pack pointing a gun at a terrified couple. "Hey, kid," Arcynn rasped. "Leave them in peace. Their jewelry isn't of any importance to you." He drew a Katana from his cloak and pointed it at the gunman. "Now."

Cody jumped excitedly yelling "a hero a hero someone to play with!" Cody grabbed the girlfriend, and put the gun to her head, Cody then yelled "Back off or the girl gets it" The girl screamed, and cody laughed.

Nito FInally Woke up, Getting Dressed, Then Went out to have some Cappuccino, Didn't notice the cops in front of it, Went Inside, Ordered Cappuccino, Sat down and watched some vine's on his Somehow-Not broken Phone.

Cody sighed, he then said "it was nice playing with you hopefully we can play with each other again soon maybe then we will be on same side" cody pulled out a smoke grenade, and pulled the latch he threw it at Arcynn, and got up and ran.

Nito then walked out of the Coffee Shop and Started walking to the Nearest Grocery Store for some Meat, When he got their, The same cops that were at the Coffee SHop were here to, "Whats going on?" He asked, "Official Police Business,Continue your day Civilian." The cop said, So he decided to walk in, Get the things he needed, and Walk to his Apartment Building.

Arcynn kicked the grenade away, and it detonated inside a dumpster. He followed the interesting gunman's shadow until it disappeared from the alley. He turned to the frightened couple and warned them, "Be more careful next time when walking into an alley." With that, he wall jumped onto another skyscraper.

Amber sat on top of a building. She was playing with little tiny runes and building tiny magical constructs. She sighed and leaned back on the halfwall, sighing loudly. She looked around the city under her and rolled her eyes, "so bored".

Nito Then Walked into his Apartment, He set the stuff on the Counter, and Turned the TV On as he Made his meal, "Fried Chicken DrumSticks & Carrots, Not my usual, But it works." He said, as he finished his Cooking, He sat down at his table and watched the news.

Carnage viewed over the city from above and saw a girl sitting on top of a building. "That person look interesting, I'll go see what she's doing with those light in her hands." He swung over and did a double, triple, quadruple backflip, and fell on his face. "Ow." The world froze and Carnage looked forwards toward the viewers. "This is not how you make a first impression." He said as he lied back down and the world unfroze.

Arcynn looked to his left to see a woman toying around with runes and creating things with her magic. She appeared bored. Suddenly, something that looked like Carnage face-planted onto the ground next to the woman. Arcynn chuckled softly. Might as well watch this happen.

"Someone better not be setting Firecrackers at my Doorstep"He said, Opening his Door with Caution, It wouldn't do much, but Whats the fun in that? "Good, Maybe a Firework outside the Building?" He said, walking out of the Apartment Building Still in his Pajama;s, Looking up to see a faint Light, "Fire Crackers on top of buildings......What next."

Amber raised an eyebrow at carnage and shook her head. She walked over, spinning her cane on her wrist. She crouched down and poked him with her held item, "hello"?

"My magic? Didn't know I was being that visible," she sighed and took a few steps back as well. From her distance she examined the being infront of her and twirled her cane around, "well if I'm being a bother then I'll be on my way".

Clive got up and head to the roof of his apartment block and heard two voices and instantly recognised on as ambers but didn't know the others he got his flashlight and came up to the roof "hello?" He asked into the wind "anybody up here"

Arcynn recoiled as another voice reached his ears. 'Well,' He thought to himself. 'Might as well make myself noticed.'
He stepped out and leaped onto the rooftop in front of Carnage and the rune-wielder. "Hello."

"So people? I didn't cast an attraction spell did I," she hummed and stretched, walking closer to the edge of the building to try and put a little space between herself and the people. She yawned and looked at everyone.

"If you did, I would assume it's working," Arcynn chuckled softly. He turned to the Carnage look-a-like/ "Are you actually the real Carnage? Or are you just a host for the symbiote?"

"Nothing is going on sir! Just dorm friends talking to eachother," Amber called back and looked at the other people on the roof. She sat in her original position and started to play with her magic again, a golem about the side of a Barbie doll sitting in her hand.

Carnage looked at Arcynn. "Nah I'm just a host, the Carnage symbiote bonded with me and it seemed like it changed, It seem ma lot less violent now that its with me." He made a chair thing out of his symbiote slime. "sure is quiet today in good old New York city." he said.

"If you want to? I don't really care," Amber was very confused but didn't say anything. She looked at the rest of the people on the roof with a confused face. She relaxed and played with her little golem.

Arcynn snorted. "Quiet? I just took down a group of robbers who exploded a coffee shop, and this childish gunman threatens a couple for their money and belongings. My day's been anything but quiet, if you ask me."

"is seem the rest of us have had nothing to do." He turned to the man eating chicken. "Probably another petty theft or something." He turned to the sky and whispered. "Unless its actually something that will create a plot."

Amber looked at everyone but her attention turned to carnage when he looked up at the sky. She rolled her eyes and rolled off of the roof's border. She opened a portal below her and portal jumped from one building to another, humming a swing tune as she went.

"Huh, So everyone doesn't seem as Excited as they did" He said, EAting his Chicken, "Besides, I really dont see the point of Sitting on top of the Apartment Building." He said, Still eating his Endless chicken

Arcynn turned as the woman with the runes started portal-hopping and yelled, "Wait!" He leaped across each building until he finally caught up to her, panting. "I've been meaning to ask you, those runes, do they have any specific significance?"

She had to catch herself befor Wshe fell into another portal and a glyph formed under her so she didn't fall. She glared at him for almost making her lose concentration and relaxed, "what? All runes have significance so yeah they kinda do".

"Ok so I'm defiantly not using an attraction speeds o why is everyone following me? I kinda want to get home and get some rest," she wa a growing tired and thinking over just opening a portal to her house. She kept her concentration on the glyph below her and looked at the two others.