• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mario and Luigi World Journey RP!

Oh, look, Bowser's up to trouble again! But this time, he's got something up his sleeve...the Chaos Gem! This is one of the most powerful artifacts in the galaxy, and now Bowser's got his hands on it. The only way to negate the power of the Chaos Gem is to find all 6 Peace Shards. This time, Mario and Luigi may need some help, so Princess Peach makes a sign-up at Mario and Luigi's house, so possible new heroes can help stop Bowser! Will you be able to take him down?

Ace was eating a grilled cheese as he walked toward the famous Mario Bros. house. Today was the day he was going to become a real hero, just like his idols. "This is gonna be so good!" He said. "I'm gonna be a real hero once I find all the Peace Shards, make the Peace Gem and beat Bowser! So cool!" While walking, he decided to take his bag off and feed some grilled cheese to his Red Baby Yoshi. "Hi, Rex! Here, have some of this." He said as he fed the Yoshi grilled cheese, it cooing in delight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Sully the Bully was trudging towards the Mario residence spitefully. He hated Mario, but Bowser even more. And he couldn't stop that overgrown testudine by himself, he'd gotten lucky in getting out of a previous failed attempt alive. Maybe he could do it if he thought a little about it beforehand-no- he hated thinking. He reared his head-body and let out a distorted, raspy wail before charging into a nearby tree, knocking it down. He was getting angry at his indecision. That's it. He made up his mind once, he wouldn't think any more about it. He continued stomping in the house's direction, picking up the pace.

After he was done feeding Rex, he continued the walk. "Mario and Luigi are the best, right, Rex?" The baby Yoshi peeked out of the bag and nodded. "I remember just becoming their fan in the 'Grand Finale' incident." He thought, and remembered Mario and Luigi actually teaming up with Bowser and defeating Dark Bowser and the Dark Star Core. "But who am I kidding? I'm not gonna be able to do something like that." He said out loud. "Now..." He looked up, and saw some people headed up to Mario and Luigi's house. His attention was directed towards a angry-looking Bully, so he decided to follow them.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Sully continued his speedwalk forwards towards Mario's house, growling as he went. He came upon the Mario residence to find a small table out front with sign-up sheets with both the Mario Bros. sitting behind it. He approached the table aggressively and stopped, glaring down on the Mario Brothers with a hateful stare. He exhaled a white smoke where his nostrils should be as he waited for them to speak first. He'd be willing to 'team up' with the happy duo, but he wasn't going to making friends. He was only here to kick King Koopa's ass.