1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Mario And Luigi RPG RP?

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Fraseandchico, Apr 12, 2017.

1. So, This Is An Idea I Just Had.
    This Is Set Not Long After Paper Jam Bros. around About The Same Time As Paper Mario: Colour Splash, Actually, And It Seems Peach Is Captured Again, Though Not In The Normal Way... Seems Like Its Time For Mario And Luigi To Save The Day Again! YES, THIS IS SET N THE RPG UNIERSE. STOP ASKING.
    Rules:
    1. Read The Rules, And Follow Them
    2. General RP Rules Apply
    3. New Custom Characters may Appear
    4. No Taking Down A Character Without The Owners Permission.
    5. Old Villains Will Return.
    6. Max Of two Characters per Person.
    Characters:
    Mario- @JLucarioEX
    Wario- @Eeveechu151
    Luigi- ME
    Waluigi- @Eeveechu151
    Mona(Warioware, Cause Wario Is Gonna Appear)- @Eeveechu151
    Peach- Free
    Starlow- @Eeveechu151
    Whatever's Left Of Cackletta- Free
    Yoshi- @GreninjaTrainer013
    Dream Stone Spirit- ME('cause He Constantly Says Shaddup.)
    Toadsworth- Free
    Professor E. Gadd- Free
    Stuffel- Free
    Prince Dreambert-Free
    Popple- Free
    Bowser- Free
    fawful And The Dark Star- @Eeveechu151
    Princess Shroob, The Shroobs, And Elder Princess Shroob- Free
    Antasma- @GreninjaTrainer013
    Midbus- Free
    Bowser Jr- @JLucarioEX
    The Koopalings- Free
    Toadette- Free

Custom Characters:
    Koopat, Mys T- @Eeveechu151
    Custom Villains:
    Phantom- @Eeveechu151

form For Custom Characters:
    Name:
    Species(Must To Have been Proven To Exist In The Series):
    Powers/Weapons:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Friends/allies:
    Enemies:
    Job?:

#1 Fraseandchico, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Can I be Bowser Jr and/ or? Since a-number 1 is taken, I'm taking my favorite bad guy and/ or Mario, if that's acceptable.

3. Sure!:D Sorry For late Response!

4. there! want To Invite anyone?

5. When do you plan on starting the RP? I could invite some other people, if you'd like.

6. Well, we need:
    Peach, Starlow, Toadsworth(Tutorial), and at least one villain. You can invite people if you want.

7. Ah, so that's why GT asked me. I'll take Fawful and Starlow, but I was also hoping I might be able to bring in a custom character and a new (probably the central) villain. If that's okay, of course.

8. Thanks. Mind if we talk about the custom characters in a convo, though? There are some plot ideas I have involving them.

9. So... are we going to get this started? The only character we need someone to take is Peach, right? Can someone take her so we can finally start this up?

10. @BeastBoyLucario @GreninjaTrainer013 are you guys still into this? Because I've got a big plot I've shared with Frase (which he approved) so as soon as someone takes Peach we can get this started.

11. I am... But I'm not AT ALL good at RPing as Peach.

12. If I were to pick a character, I'd be Toadette. I'm really bad at RPing as Peach.

13. I don't think I'd do well as Peach. Unless I don't have to do much but interact with Bowser.