• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS many, many, many dittos needed.

okay, well, i need lots of dittos. 25 23 21 20 15 to be exact. guess what: i need them all in DIFFERENT natures.

so, i'll start off the list:

hardy
lonely--thanks to reia
brave
adamant--thanks to reia
naughty
bold
docile
relaxed
impish--thanks to reia
lax
timid--thanks to reia
hasty
serious-Crash Then Burn, for male ralts--- thanks for the trade!
jolly
naive--thanks to reia
modest
mild
quiet
bashful
rash
calm
gentle
sassy
careful
quirky

i need them for breeding purposes, and it will make it MUCH easier for me to get the needed natures for my team.

also, once i get all of the dittos, i may open up a breeding shop. you provide the father, i provide the natured baby, and give you back the father as well.

oh, and one more thing. I DO NOT TAKE HACKED DITTOS. i WILL look it up before trading, and if it does not fit the description, or something is wrong, i WILL NOT accept it.

well, that's what i want. so, what do you want? no, seriously, what DO you want? i can't trade you shinies, or legendaries (phione excluded), but i can trade you pretty much anything that can be acquired through pokemon firered, pokemon emerald, and pokemon diamond. i MIGHT have some issues with the firered pokes, because it's my brother's game, and i won't be seeing him most of this summer. so. post, please. i haven't had many good experiences with trading posts, so, let's hope this one works out.

--tpl2000, signing out

edit: no multicolored posts, please. they hurt my eyes. and no moving ones, either. *rule posted 6/14/07* *apologies to mods in IRC chat about the yellow text thing; i now know what you mean*

*yawn* maybe i should get to sleep.....

okay, all seriousness, i need more dittos. i've ditto-hunted a bit, but that doesn't satisfy my needs. i need your trades! please, do visit this and trade me more dittos.

sry i didn't know if u were interest in it r not but i have anorith now and i traded the ditto i will catch more and try to get them to u as soon a s possible.

-reads list and checks Dittos-

Okay, I have a lonely, adamant, timid, impish, and naive Ditto.

So.. I'll give you three of them for free, but I want a Spiritomb, and Espeon in return for two of them. (:

i'm sorry, but the only one of those two i have is an espeon. i can arrange to get a spiritomb, but it will take longer.

but aside from that, thanks much!

Sure, I can wait. (:

If I catch anymore Dittos you need, I'll just give them to you, okay? Just because I'm feeling nice today. xD

Thanks a lot =] i'll be needing them, and eventually, it'll come back into the society with properly natured pokemon.

edit: i'm ready, but is there anything you'd want in place of the spiritomb?

edit:edit: i'm off to go get more movies, i'm not ready now. i'll be ready as soon as i get back.