• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

Yosuki stood behind Rin just in case she needed redirecting. "Man, I haven't spoke English in a while" He said in English. "There just hasn't been a need." He said reverting back to japanese.

"It is a totally different alphabet, compared to our three, and it had weird grammar rules," Rin said again in English, pokimg her way through the crowd.

"Sorry, blind hero coming through," she said gruffly."

"Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to know it. There are some amazing bands that came from the united kingdom and America, so it's cool to understand their lyrics and maybe even get an autograph!" Yosuki said

Last edited:
"I prefer the ones from Finland. Lordi is incredible, though I can't understand his lyrics without English subtitles," Rin answered, "And I guess I would learn English, if I had the time..."

"I've always loved DragonForce." Yosuki said. "They had a tour in Japan but I ended up missing it." he continued.
He took his seat in the classroom, pulling out his stuff and getting ready for the day.

Last edited:
"Poor you," Rin jibed, pulling out her pencil cases and bags. She was quite good at English, and loved Spanish literature, and English war poems. Don Quixote was one of her favourite books, and Flanders Fields was her favourite poem.

Yosuki waved off Rin's last comment as the class started. They went over commonly used English phrases as well as some literature in English. Yosuki started to daydream about taking a trip to America, maybe in Seattle Washington or some other city.

Last edited:
After what felt like an eternity in class, the lunch bell finally rang. Yosuki got out of his chair and walked to Rin. "Hey Rin, want to have lunch on the roof together?" He asked. He felt that the best way of getting rid of the felling you get after coming back to school from a long vacation was to have lunch with friends.

"Sure. It'd be nice to feel the breeze up there," Rin answered, "Plus, it'd be a way to get away from the first-years. If I had one yen for every time one of them asked me if I hang out with Superman..."

"I don't know what it is, but most First years don't talk to me unless it's about Yuzuki, and only and handful of second years talk to me." Yosuki said. "Something about how I look scary?" He wondered. "Anyways, let's head to the roof then." He smiled, forgetting that she couldn't see it.

"Yeah. Dunno about you, but I'm starving!" Rin responded, following him upstairs. She had a super-cute bento packed as well; Rin had a habit of turning her riceballs into teddy bears, with nori faces, and her tamagoyaki and omurice into blankets and pillows for them.

Yosuki sat on a bench on the roof. He opened his bento to reveal rice made in the shape of a heart as well as an omelette with a smile i ketchup on it. "I guess that's what i get for letting Yuzuki make my Lunch" he said before eating the rice.

"Hm? Did she make your riceballs into teddy bears, or something?" Rin asked, pouring a flask of curry soup over today's riceball bear. Today, her lunch was a bear taking a curry soup bath.

"Nah, Into hearts." Yosuki said. "Although it looks like something a girl would made if she liked me, it's still amazingly delicious." he continued to dig into the food that was prepared for him. He was willing to make the trade off of it being tasty even though it looks a little goofy.

"At least then it would make sense. I mean, what if i do end up dating a girl, and i open my bento, and that's what she sees. There is no way i'm going to have the time to explain before I get slapped across the face." Yosuki said

"Figures," Rin scoffed, "Girls can be so temperamental sometimes...Or just emotional wrecks. Like one of the ones I met at my hero aptitude tests..."

Rin had once met a girl at her hero aptitude tests, who didn't seem fit for the demanding role of being a hero at all. She was forever whining about how weak she was, and clinging to the other candidates...Her name was Suzume something...Kagamine? Kagari?

"I wouldn't know. The only girls I know are the ones who don't act stereotypical." Yosuki said. "The blond girl in our class, Fu i think, is the furthest thing from girly you can get."

"With her attitude, it wouldn't surprise me." Yosuki said. "Helpful and all that. I think she even started a hero club. The facade is that it's a club who helps people out. They actually do that. In fact, if I decided not to join this team, I probably would have joined them."

"Hm, I suppose so." Yosuki said putting his box to the side before leaning against the chain fence that served as a back to the bench. "Although pure isn't the word that comes to mind when I end up paying for their noodles." Yosuki said. "She'll invite me out to eat with them before realizing that she didn't have the money." He laughed.

"Eyes too big for their wallets, those ones," Rin chuckled, "Still, they're better than some of the candidates I got lumped with. You wouldn't believe how many people the Taisha chose to compete for the Hellebore terminal. It was crazy!"

She finished the last of her curry soup, before continuing, "There was a girl who wouldn't stop whining about how weak she was, some guy who claimed that he'd be the strongest hero ever, and a girl who wanted the Hellebore terminal's weapon to be changed from a sabre to a pair of armblades..."

"Yeah, as annoying as it was, she was cute enough to get a pass." Yosuki said chuckling.

"Ah, I guess i was fortunate enough to not have to take the test with a bunch of others. I took it solo." Yosuki said. "I guess I thought so did everyone else."

"Really? I thought they'd have chosen way more candidates for your terminal!" Rin responded, "I mean, the 'better' ones who don't make it become sentinels, and they always need more of those. Sentinels can, and often do die, after all..."

"I didn't take it at the same time." Yosuki said. "I took it a day after Yuzuki did." He said. "I guess no one else had a sibling that thought the same way i did." he continued. "I don't know... But i'd much rather my body be sacrificed than her's" He said

The bell rang to indicate lunch was over. "Dang, oh well." Yosuki said packing cleaning up his stuff. "Guess we should head back." He checked his phone. "Science, oh boy." Yosuki said with as sarcastically as possible.

"I think i'd rather drink what's in the test tubes in the back than take the class." Yosuki said walking down the stairs. "Whatever though. That and few more classes and we're done for the day at least."

The bell rang signaling the end of their nap. Yosuki lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes. "Mmmmmmmmmmm Japanese next." He said putting his books away trying not to go straight back to sleep.

"I think this is our last class." Yosuki said tiredly. He went out into the hallway and bought coffee milk from the vending machine. Downing it quickly. It seemed to have no effect on him.

Yosuki bought another coffee milk and drank it. "Yeah, but it's something i guess." He said his brain still not awake enough to formulate a well built response. He opened his phone and checked the results of a online video game match that he was keeping track of. "Damn, they lost." he said before he threw the two cans away before walking to the next class.

Last edited:
(0_0 stupid notifications!!!! Okay, can someone sum up what happened?????????)

Maria was out of whack, not remembering anything. But she woke up at home. She must've been sick for the last few days. She looked over at her fish, which were no longer in a tub, but a clean tank. One was missing, which she must've flushed.

(Tons! A trip to Spain, a warning about mankai, and super strong vertexes from the Andalusian hero team, and more weapons, plus new allies...And Rin talking about how intense her hero selection process was)

Rin checked her phone, realising that she had gotten a message from Raul. "Raul says that Daniel's recovering, but because he used mankai, he's lot his sense of smell," she reported, "And Raul fought another vertex, and went deaf."

S