• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Manaphy~~Leafeon~~Glaceon~~....Do they Really Exist

OK, Lucario here,I'm wondering if there is really Manaphy,Leafeon,and Glaceon in D/P i was really hoping to get each of them since i have a lot of tough time beating water trainers becuz i am one and Manaphy is just soo strong and cute i gotta have him and glaceon is....beautiful...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Depends what you mean by "exist". Both Leafeon and Glaceon can only be obtained once you have an Eevee and take it to the proper location to evolve, but the only way to get one is after you receive the National Dex or if you have someone directly trade it to you. See the Charmsdex for details on how to evolve them/where to get an Eevee/etc.

As for Manaphy, it isn't available on its own in-game. You'll either need to trade with someone for it or complete the Manaphy mission on Pokemon Ranger and transfer it over.

that would make much more sense if the main page still weren't offline from the bandwidth issues. that said, where are the grass/ice rocks?

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The main page isn't offline... o.o Its been up. So all that information is available in the Charmsdex.