• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Make Way For Victory (Massive Crossover RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason decided to follow Orange, the tentacle had removed itself, he followed behind her, then lifted her onto his shoulders, miming the actions of throwing bombs, he was saying for her to continue but stay on his shoulders. Peter turned to Silver, "I think his name is Bendy. But that is about it."

Orange yelped as she was hit with more ink, letting out a small whimper. "No...I can't die....I don't want to....not yet....." She thought, clinging to Jason tighter. She could feel her body getting weaker, but she didn't know how to stop it.

Paper Mario had a idea, They jumped, and pointed toward a water sprinkler. Mario didn't have a fire-flower, but he knew all they needed was smoke to set it off. Paper Mario turned into a paper airplane, and flew toward Jason. He unfolded on a table, and imitated a match rubbing something.

Orange slowly fell limp, unable to even hang onto Jason anymore. "Is this how I'm gonna die...." She thought to herself sadly. She let out another small whine, trying to hold onto the little energy she had left.

Kabal ran towards Bendy, as quickly as he could, hookswords ready.
"Round two, Ink-Boss! FIGHT!" he slashed at Bendy's legs, trying to distract him from attacking Orange and Jason.
"Anti-tentacle guy, take kiddo away from here. I'm afraid she won't last for much longer." he shouted to Jason. "If we don't invent something soon, we will be in serious trouble"

At the same time, Thor got up. The monstrosity was tougher than he thought. There had to be a way to take him out.
He threw Mjolnir at Bendy and jumped towards him, shouting out a wild battlecry.

Levi hesitated. There was little he could do, but even little is more than nothing. He decided what to do.
Survey corps soldier jumped from the ceilling, firing a hook across the room. Hook hit the wall. Levi jumped and sprung across the room, slashing Bendy at his back.
"Let's see how it works out..."
House was watching the whole battle from the safe counter. Throwing things at Bendy was pointless. Attacking Bendy with weapons was pointless. Everything was pointless, with that amount of ink on the floor. But maybe...
He looked around himself. He had lots of alcohol to use. Alcohol is flamable. And if we set Bendy on fire...?
"Guys!" House cried out "How flammable ink is?"

Silver turned towards House. "Well, I think some kinds are, but only special kinds. I only know that printing ink isn't. I've tried before for many reasons." Silver said, while throwing more things at Bendy. Peridot however, calculated it, and looked at Orange. " Well, I think that monster is made of printing ink, so, hers might work, it we can convince her to give us some. " She stated. Orange heard this, then began spraying Bendy with as much ink as she could.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason holding Orange walked his way to the sprinkler, Peter came beside him and chipped some rock together sparking some of Jason's shirt creating fire, this turned on the sprinkler, cleaning the black ink from Orange. Peter then returned to the fight while Jason sat crouched with Orange.

House picked up a vodka bottle, torn part of his short off and plucked the fibre into the bottle.
"Anyone has some matches? I'm completely ready to blow the thing up." he asked, eager to send the ink devil to hell

Orange hissed in slight pain, she didn't like water at all, but she ignored it. She tried to think of a way to get closer, then had an idea, but a extremely stupid one, pretty much a death wish. She turned into her squid form, jumping into the black ink. She started swimming around in it, slowly turning it to a orange color. "Woah! That's a good idea! It only grows when it's in his own ink, but now, she changing it to her own!" Silver said. Meanwhile, Orange was pushing herself to go faster again, ignoring the damage she kept taking. She would occasionally jump out, yelling a cheerful "Woomy!" Before diving back in. "Don't get to crazy kid!" Peridot shouted to her.

Bendy shrieked in pain, melting into the orange ink. Water: a ink weakness. They swam in the orange ink, taking damage. they bust through the door, and the ink came with it. The fog was removed, and the place was wrecked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris gasped for air. They had held their breath for over 20 minutes. They grabbed their sword from the counter, and looked around. He was surprised to see the monster gone already. They jumped over the counter, and stepped in a ink puddle. "Who had caused this?" they asked themselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paper Mario was relieved to have the ink gone. People were coming from many tables and ledges. Paper Mario thumbs up in a victory pose. Even if he hadn't done anything, it was still a victory.
Suddenly, a voice broke the silence.

"Well, hello! You seem to have defeated a ink demon, huh? Yea, Yea, I was the voice on the income. You like my form?" They asked in their gruff voice. The figure had dark 'hair' and a mask of sorts, revealing one eye. They wore shoulder guard, and a cloak. They were short, but always floating. They held a sword. "You've figured out the true intent for this party of mine? It's liberate you all. I must have it all. I'll rule with a iron fist, and no hero will stop MY rein!" He said. "I...Am...!" he started.
"DARK MATTER!"

Orange ran at Dark Matter, tackling him. "Woomy! Woo-Woomy!" She yelled, shooting some ink into the air as a taunt. She didn't care about the danger right now, she just wanted to defeat the person. She felt bad for the so called "ink demon", and wanted to be friends with it, but she needed to find out why he had to hurt them.

Dark Matter vanished, and appeared behind her. "Don't bother. I'll always be one step ahead." He said calmly. "Now, if you excuse me..." he said, getting into the air again. "I'm your only way home, remember? I have control of your way home. Now, I'll be leaving. Don't expect getting home." he laughed. "Don't bother following me! I like taking the dangerous way home."

Orange growled, yelling an assortment of words in the Inkling language. Most of them ended up being cured words, although most people wouldn't ever know that. She made a hissing sound, and barred her 3 teeth that were sharper than the others, as if trying to be threatening.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason was lying on his back on fire, with a hole in his chest, he had grown tired out from all the carrying and just lay there. Meanwhile Peter was standing by the trashed bar, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a swig before sitting on the counter and sighing to himself, he had watched this Dark Matter guy, but he wasn't bothered by him, he was tired and drunk, he saw Pennywise and his gang walk over, "Yeah..so peter, I thought I would come over and tell you that we kicked you and Jason out of the gang, your good-side is showing and it makes me sick." he then turned and left with, Samara, Look-See, Babadook and Mike.

Orange pulled out two more Splat Bombs, grinning like a maniac, as she let out a laugh, jumping up and throwing the bombs at Dark Matter. She wanted this all to end. She wanted to just go home.

"Forget you." he said. He made a portal, and walked through it. "You can come along if you want. I would LOVE to see you die."

Paper Mario was angry. They tried to Jump on Dark Matter, failing when they moved into the portal. Paper Mario looked through the Portal, looking around. Paper Mario turned around, and looked at everyone. He then jumped through. A cash register ding was heard, and Paper Mario returned. He looked like he had no idea what happened.

Kris wondered what was inside the Portal. They jumped through. Inside was a peaceful village full of animals. A sign read 'Welcome to Brook City'. It was official. Kris just walked into Animal Crossing.

Kabal turned back, confused by the whole situation. He saw that great, possibly bad guy slip away through a portal, followed by someone.
"No, you are not getting away!" he yelled and recklessly chased Black Matter through the portal.
"Mortal is right" Thor said "We cannot let this evildoer escape and forge a new scheme! We have to chase him down."
"You just got your thunder ass kicked by his mere minion" noticed Levi "We have to plan it before we go there like this suiciders and get ourselves killed." he pointed at the portal where Kris and Kabal disappeared.
"I agree with this shortie" House emerged from behind the counter, limping towards the heroes "We have to plan our next move. And discuss it with everyone." he made a gesture towards everyone left in the bar. "So... what should we do next?"

Orange watch them leave, and began laughing. She continued doing so, before it turned into crying, as she fell to her knees. "Is he right....? Are we trapped here...? I wanna go home...." She thought, wrapping her arms around herself, as Blue and Villager, who were silently watching the whole time, walked over to try and comfort her. She simply just shoved them away though and ran off. She ran out the door, deciding to try and find that Ink Demon.

Last edited:
Paper Mario Shrugged. He didn't know what to do. He then had a idea. He took some flypaper, and tried to shake it off. This represented 'Stick'. He then held up two fingers. 'Two'. He then gathered some beer. 'Gather'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris watched as Kabal slipped by. Kris grabbed their shoulder, stopping them. A animal crossed by, simply waving. Kris then let go, and started walking. They motioned them to come along. In the town was a brook near the middle, washing out into the beach. Houses were placed around the city, along with many bamboo and trees with fruits. Kris grabbed a apple, and ate it. Apple juice launched from it. "These apple's are better than my universe's." He thought, finishing it off.

Orange looked around, deciding to see if she could find clues. "He can't be bad....he might be good....right?" She thought, continuing to investigate the area. She felt really bad, still remembering the shriek of pain from the ink demon. She needed to find him, but she didn't know why.

Levi nodded his head.
"Good idea, little one. At least if I understood you correctly. But staying in a group requires also the guys that went through that portal. Who knows what horrible things are hidden in there?"

***​
"Huh, a shame I won't ever be able to try it." Sourness in Kabal's voice was overwhelming "Not that the fact I could eat it would change anything. I probably have my sense of taste burned to a crisp along with everything else."
He glanced at the animals and their fairytale-like houses.
"What is this place anyways? Nothing here seems to be evil..."

Kris turned. They didn't look like they cared about it. They turned, and walked. Another human, young looking, walked past, glancing. Kris felt alarmed. "What a odd human..." Kris thought. The human held a axe in their hands, and they didn't stop to cut any tree's. "Odd." Kris thought again. They turned too their 'companion' and pointed toward them.

Orange shrugged it off, sitting down. "Why did I attack....maybe I could have stopped them by convincing him to be good.....ugh, I just wanna go home...." She thought, more tears spilling out of her eyes. "I wish I could apologize....I feel like this is my fault....."
--------
Villager approached the portal, walking through it. He saw animals all around, and realized, he was back in Animal Crossing! If he got to the train station, he could go home! He smiled and began running around, giggling slightly.

"What?" Kabal shrugged. His freshly met 'friend' was way overractive "He is chopping down a tree. Probably for wood. Is there anything making you feel uneasy about that?" Although speedster wasn't convinced about the idea of that poor lumberjack being evil, he still drew his hookswords.

Paper Mario ran over to them, and patted their back. Their touch was more like a soft quilt. How Paper Mario wished he could talk. Paper Mario took out a piece of paper, coincidentally, and wrote on it.
"How I wish I could talk to you normally. Anyway, I know what its like to lose something important to you. I lost a friend of mine who was a crown. They were a great friend. But, I was able to get them back. I know you can get back to your home. Lets get through the portal, and find our way from their. Also, I'd prefer if you didn't cry on the paper while you read it. It is technically a essence of me, because its paper.
-With Love,
Paper Mario."

"Woomy...." Orange whimpered softly, wiping the tears out of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself sadly, trembling. She decided to try and communicate for once. She moved her hands around as a type of sign language. ("when can I go home") She didn't know if the others could understand it, but tried it anyway.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason and Peter walked up to Paper Mario and Orange, Jason had finally healed and was worried about Orange, he wanted to speak but it cam out as grunts. Peter decided to listen to the words inside Orange's head as he couldn't understand sign language, "I'm not sure young one but, as a group it will probably be sooner rather than later, also I can read your mind, so just think stuff and I translate to the others, for example, Orange, Jason wants to know if your ok." Jason nodded slowly.

Paper Mario nodded. "Lets just get going" He thought, with the probability he'd be listening to his thoughts. "Two people are already in there. Seems peaceful, so I don't think a plan is needed." he added in his own mind. "Tell people I said that." He thought again. He got up, and held his hand out to Orange, trying to help the up.

Orange crawled backwards away from all of them, making a soft hissing sound. She slowly tried standing up, but lost her balance and fell down again. "Woomy...." She sat up, an annoyed look on her face. Blue walked over and pulled her up, and Blue kinda just waved to the others. “Ngyes...?”

Last edited:
"Coming, cyanosed dwarf" House grumbled and started hobbling towards the portal. Thor and Levi followed proudly, weapons ready. First crippled doctor, then nordic Thunder God vanished, transported to another dimension.
"Stick together at all times. Don't fall behind." Levi managed to instruct others before he disappeared in the passway between worlds.
Dangers of the deadly Animal Crossing were waiting, lurking in the shadows, ready to strike.

Orange and Blue walked towards the portal, looking in through it. They slowly crossed through, scared of what could happen. Orange broke out into a run, as Blue stayed behind. Silver and Peridot went through next, Silver flying up to look around. Peridot walked over to Blue, and began pulling on his arm. “What exactly are you? Are you a weapon? Or are you a gem, a robot, a mutant, a human....” She contiued asking questions, as the male Inkling tried to pull away.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason and Peter watched as everyone jumped through the portal, "let's go then" Peter said to Jason, as they jumped through. Peter calmly walked out and Jason lumbered out behind him, Peter examined the area, "oh no, watch out Voorhees, it's Animal Crossing, we really stick out here don't we". He walked up to Peridot, "Why all the questions, gem creature" he asked her. Jason on the other hand was looking around and trying to avoid the inhabitants, he tended to scare people.

Peridot turned to Peter with a smile. “That’s simple! I need to find out what this creature is! Ive never seen one like it before, so, maybe its a gem or robot, and I’m plannning to either poof it, or dismantle it if it is!” She explained, while Blue started trying to pull away more. “LET ME GO! LET ME GO IM NOT A MACHINE OR ANYTHING! IM SCARED!” He thought, and tried to say that, but it only came out as its Inkling noises. “See? It’s willing to help!” Peridot said happily.
————————-
Orange looked around some more, before noticing Jason again and running over, hugging him. “Woomy!” She felt safer around him, and was glad to have made a new friend. She didnt seem afraid at all, in fact, she barely even noticed. She just saw him as a nice person she could trust.
———————
Silver flew down to where Kris was, landing as he took notice of the other Villager also. “Hmm....why isn’t he stopping? Something about him seems off.” He muttered, seeming to agree with Kris. Villager walked over too, running to the other kid who had the axe with a smile. “I guess the kid can talk to them....” Silver thought, as Villager tapped the others shoulder.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter heard what Blue was trying to say, he turned to Peridot "actually she isn't, here listen." He then used his powers to temporarily create a psychic connection between Blue and Peridot, this meant Peridot could here what Blue was actually saying. Jason looked down at Orange, he waved and attempted to sign how are you, though not very well.

Peridot let Blue go, as the inkling hid behind Peter, making a soft hissing sound. “Sheesh....sorry kid.....THATS IT I NEED TO KNOW! COME HERE!” Peridot said in a playful tone, and began chasing Blue around in a playful matter, while Blue ran for his life.
—————
Orange let go of Jason, as began looking around the area. She felt some kind of disturbance in the small village, as she walked farther out. “Somethings going on....but what.....?” She thought to herself. The feeling she had started growing, as she ran off at full speed, looking around as she tried to find what was causing it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Peter laughed, "hey, why haven't you wondered about what me and Jason are, there is no way you seen something like him before" he pointed to Jason, who had started to walk after Orange, he was interested in where she was going.

Orange slowed down a bit, getting on her knees as she looked at the soil. She felt the energy-like substance get stronger, so she began clawing at the dirt, hissing as she did. She pulled out some kind of glowing crystal, as she tilted her head, confused what she found.