• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Make me a team out of these pokemon?

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Torchic
Cyndaquill
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee
Spiritbomb
Chansey
Snorlax
Scyther
Duskull
Jynx
Electabuzz
Rhyhorn
Cranidos
Phione
Mr. Mime

I can fully evolve these pokemon too, Just tell me how i should EV Train them and what roles they should play and if you wana REALLY help, post a moveset for them

Honestly, at least try to think of something before presenting this random list.

But anyways, I'll try to give you a balanced team suggestion, and just that. What fun is Pokemon if you have other people construct your team?

FIRST OPTION
Blissey: The evolved form of Chansey. It's a Special Wall and a DAMN good one. Easy to use, as well.
Infernape: Evolved form of Chimchar. Very strong, pretty fast. It's defense is lacking, so you'll want to hit hard and fast.
Jolteon: an Eeveelution. Fast, effective special sweeper. I may be biased though, it's my favorite eeveelution ;D
Dusknoir: final evolution of Duskull. Good status-inducer/wall.
Swampert: final evolution of Mudkip. Very good physical attacker, and has an electric immunity as a bonus.
Rampardos: Evolution of Cranidos. 2nd highest attack in the game, behind attack deoxys. Physical Sweeper.