1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Make me a team out of these pokemon?

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by Fang, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Cyndaquill
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Eevee
    Spiritbomb
    Chansey
    Snorlax
    Scyther
    Duskull
    Jynx
    Electabuzz
    Rhyhorn
    Cranidos
    Phione
    Mr. Mime

I can fully evolve these pokemon too, Just tell me how i should EV Train them and what roles they should play and if you wana REALLY help, post a moveset for them

2. Honestly, at least try to think of something before presenting this random list.

But anyways, I'll try to give you a balanced team suggestion, and just that. What fun is Pokemon if you have other people construct your team?

FIRST OPTION
    Blissey: The evolved form of Chansey. It's a Special Wall and a DAMN good one. Easy to use, as well.
    Infernape: Evolved form of Chimchar. Very strong, pretty fast. It's defense is lacking, so you'll want to hit hard and fast.
    Jolteon: an Eeveelution. Fast, effective special sweeper. I may be biased though, it's my favorite eeveelution ;D
    Dusknoir: final evolution of Duskull. Good status-inducer/wall.
    Swampert: final evolution of Mudkip. Very good physical attacker, and has an electric immunity as a bonus.
    Rampardos: Evolution of Cranidos. 2nd highest attack in the game, behind attack deoxys. Physical Sweeper.