• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Mah awesome breeding thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*insert banner here*

Welcome to my official breeding thread! These may or may not pop-up on other forums; all depends how bored I am. This is a very simple concept so pay attention! You may pick up to 3 from the list. You get those for free. The Pokemon will be level 1, and I cannot guarantee good IVs; negotiations are acceptable. The Pokemon you pick will be either Male for Egg Moves or Female for the Nature. This is where it gets fun, you may request for me to add something to the list, and I will do my best to get them. After you are done choosing, post it here. Give me some time--these are not all ready on the spot(takes up way too much box space already)--and I will pm you when they are ready. Bagons, Larvitars, Dratinis and Charmanders are sort of related. Lickitungs and Laprases are also related. If anyone has a spare Mudkip or something, that would help.;P

P-Bombr 0731 2821 0531

Egg Moves

Dragon Dance Crunch Charmander--Breeds with Tyranitar and Salamence
Curse Larvitar
Curse Lapras
Curse Amnesia Lickitung
Wish Curse Umbreon
Outrage Gible
Aqua Jet Marril
Super Power Marril
Will-o-wisp Pain Split Koffing
Will-o-wisp Shadow Sneak Ralts
Counter Reversal Houndour
Close Combat Crunch Ursaring
Close Combat Pinsir
Baton Pass Scyther
Baton Pass Absol
Night Shade Hoothoot
Brave Bird Pidgeot
Aromatherapy Hoppip
Leech Seed Chikorita
Bullet Punch Vacuum Wave Sky Uppercut Agility Riolu

Natures
Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander
Adamant/Jolly Gible
Adamant/Jolly Bagon
Adamant/Jolly Larvitar
Adamant/Jolly Dratini
Adamant/Jolly Teddiursa
Adamant/Jolly Slakoth
Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest Trapinch
Adamant/Impish Scyther
Adamant Marril
Adamant Pidgey
Jolly/Naive/Rash/Naughty/Timid Riolu
Jolly/Naughty/Mild
Jolly Pinsir
Jolly Heracross
Jolly Tyrogue
Brave Lickitung
Modest/Timid/Jolly Ralts
Modest/Timid Snorunt
Modest/Timid/Jolly Houndour
Modest/Timid/Mild Pichu
Modest/Timid Eevee
Modest Yanma
Modest Mareep
Modest Cyndaquil
Impish/Relaxed Combee
Impish Koffing (no bold:( )
Impish Chikorita
Relaxed Pineco

I'd Like a Adamant Dratini, Close Combat Pinsir, and your Crazy Move Steroid Rioulu please :D
With the request thing, Do we add it on as the fourth one, or does it replace one of your three choices?
I would like a Kanghaskan pwease o.o

And since I'd feel bad about taking all these pokemonz for free, I'll make you a banner!
or maybe give you some slightly rare breedables...?

I'd Like a Adamant Dratini, Close Combat Pinsir, and your Crazy Move Steroid Rioulu please :D
With the request thing, Do we add it on as the fourth one, or does it replace one of your three choices?
I would like a Kanghaskan pwease o.o

And since I'd feel bad about taking all these pokemonz for free, I'll make you a banner!
or maybe give you some slightly rare breedables...?

The custom request Pokemon goes in as one of the 3 being picked.

Give whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.