• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Magpie's Trading Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Wanted to call this 'Magpie's Shiny Trading Thread' but realised that might be a bit confusing*

What I'm looking for:

96px-728Popplio-1.png

Popplio

What I'm offering:

- Rowlett
- Litten
- Pokemon Sun Exclusives​

I just need one for the 'Dex, so I don't need anything fancy or specially bred.

♥​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can trade a Popplio! I don't have anything in particular I need; if you have a Salac berry that'd be great, if not I'm good with any filler 'mon (maybe Eevee for old time's sake)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I can trade a Popplio! I don't have anything in particular I need; if you have a Salac berry that'd be great, if not I'm good with any filler 'mon (maybe Eevee for old time's sake)
I don't have a Salac Berry unfortunately, but if you're happy to take an Eevee I'll also keep an eye out for a Salac and trade it you if you still need one when I find it :)
I have one! I'll happily attach one to an Eevee :)

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Magpie awesome! I've been trying to get a Salac berry for days now and soft resetting hasn't helped me any. I should be free anytime tomorrow (Sunday) from 9-11AM and after 6pm CST. If that doesn't work, I'm finally on break so I should be free anyday at anytime for the rest of the year.

Hey I need help to evolve my haunter and I will help someone else evolve through trade too but I will also give a moon exclusive

Please I need help to evolve my haunter

Last edited by a moderator: