• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Magic School Discussion

Name, first and last: Piper Cord
Size: Below Average
Personality: Shy, Sweet, Loving, and a bit Bold
Skill: Can make plands grow and understand animals
Items: A vegan leather purse, chapstick, and a small bee plushie

Last edited:
Name, first and last: Nerok Blan
Size: small
Personality: smart, although prone to manipulation, hates being called short. Not very trusting, due to being an Orphan.
Skill: Energy manipulation(Very limited)
Items: Draco Belt(To control his powers, explaining why his power is so limited, Family Keepsake.)

Name, first and last: Nerok Blan
Size: small
Personality: smart, although prone to manipulation, hates being called short. Not very trusting, due to being an Orphan.
Skill: Energy manipulation(Very limited)
Items: Draco Belt(To control his powers, explaining why his power is so limited, Family Keepsake.)
You can join as well!

Name: Olivia Stack
Size: Above average
Personality: Reliable, affectionate, responsible, helpful, and emotional.
Skill: Invisibility
Items: A blue gym bag; Gym clothes, a hairbrush, strawberry flavored gum, a small frog plushie, and a notebook.

Name, first and last: Ruu Morgan
Size: average
Personality: lax and playful. Rarely take things seriously.
Skill: chocolate manipulation
Items: a big chunk of chocolate, frisbee, yoyo, playing cards and rubber balls.

Name, first and last: Ruu Morgan
Size: average
Personality: lax and playful. Rarely take things seriously.
Skill: chocolate manipulation
Items: a big chunk of chocolate, frisbee, yoyo, playing cards and rubber balls.
I accept your character! You all can start roleplaying if you want to, but be sure to follow the rules.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Size: Below average
Personality: Kind and calm, but also shy. Cares for others more than himself. Doesn't like being small.
Skill: Electrokinesis, which also grants him Improved Speed.
Items: Blue backpack, notebook, wears glasses, a pendant which helps him recover faster after unleashing a shock, and gloves.

Name: Manuel Stone
Size: Below average
Personality: Kind and calm, but also shy. Cares for others more than himself. Doesn't like being small.
Skill: Electrokinesis, which also grants him Improved Speed.
Items: Blue backpack, notebook, wears glasses, a pendant which helps him recover faster after unleashing a shock, and gloves.
I accept!

I'm a bit confused with the school's layout and the school's event timeline. Could @A wild flower explain it before we continue?
The school is really big and the road is very close to the doors, but there is room for a garden. The inside you can create yourself if you’d like to. If not, the school opens up to a giant room with stairs leading to the classrooms and the auditorium and cafeteria in the main floor. Dorms are also on the second floor. Hope this helps!

I'm a bit confused with the school's layout and the school's event timeline. Could @A wild flower explain it before we continue?
The event timeline is a bit wacky right now. So basically the doors opened you and everyone else, but Piper made it into the school on time. You and everyone else are in the introduction to your classes and dorms ,while Piper is trying to find a way in. You can set up dorms with whoever you’d like.

Okay so- I spent way too much time contimplating whether or not I could join this because my train of thought went-
Oh hey I’m already in a roleplay with @Manu456Alola so I definitely can’t join this one I’ll seem like a stalker gotta go find one with nobody I’ve role played with before
obviously

but yeah i realized that was really dumb so here I am

Name: Aspen “Asp” Colette
Personality: Quiet at first, a bit awkward. Overall really fun-loving, rather spontaneous, a bit goofy.
Skill: Telekenisis
Items: A small, black leather backpack filled with who-knows-what.

Okay so- I spent way too much time contimplating whether or not I could join this because my train of thought went-
Oh hey I’m already in a roleplay with @Manu456Alola so I definitely can’t join this one I’ll seem like a stalker gotta go find one with nobody I’ve role played with before
obviously

but yeah i realized that was really dumb so here I am

Name: Aspen “Asp” Colette
Personality: Quiet at first, a bit awkward. Overall really fun-loving, rather spontaneous, a bit goofy.
Skill: Telekenisis
Items: A small, black leather backpack filled with who-knows-what.
You can join! And u are not dumb!

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Is this like Harry Potter (almost spelled Harry like this: Hairy) I know there are no groups like Ravenclaw or Griffindor but I'm just questioning and what is the magic limit? Or what do you mean by items? Like Harry Potter Time Turner

Is this like Harry Potter (almost spelled Harry like this: Hairy) I know there are no groups like Ravenclaw or Griffindor but I'm just questioning and what is the magic limit? Or what do you mean by items? Like Harry Potter Time Turner
Basically like Harry Potter, but no magic limit if it abides by school rules, and no groups. The school rules are like basic school rules along with magic rules (coming soon!)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Ok makes sense

Name, first and last: Kyle Winds .-.
Size: Average (I guess)
Personality: That "hmph" Sasuke wanna be but in the end he's ITS YA BOI
Skill: Earthbending
Items: A phone (so useful at school right XD)