• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wake up one day to find out most of the human population has died out.
Rules
1: Only * Swearing
2: Romance is allowed just keep it low
3: LOTS OF VIOLENCE (Blood and Gore Allowed)
4: No Godlike abilities or OP
5: 1 Element
6: You can have 2 characters... if you want
7: You have to stay active... if you don't post for two days you will be kicked

Bio
Full Name:
Personality:
Crush: (None if you want)
Element:

Name: Zacherias Gyn Dart (Zach for short
Personality: Kind, Shy, Dark
Crush: none right now
Element: (I am a Mage so) Magic

Last edited:
Full Name: Ray Van Bloodmouth
Personality: Shy, can be creepy and he is a good friend
Crush: none
Element: Dark

Name: Elisabeth “Lis” Hamilton
Personality: Flirty, Adventurous, Damaged
Crush: Anybody really.
Element: Shapeshifting
~
Lis woke up to a sharp ringing in her ears, which turned into a chopped buzzing. She sat up in her bed, noticing how it seemed as if her senses were sharpened. She slid out of bed, wearing only her loose t-shirt and underwear. Her long silver hair was tied in a messy ponytail, and her nearly neon eyes flashed in the oddly dimmed light.

Lis got dressed, pulling skinny jeans on, and a loose AC/DC sweatshirt over her shirt. She went into the living room of her apartment, where she pulled on her dirty sneakers and exited the room. Lis found the hall's few lights broken and dark, and a small feeling of panic shot through her. Quickly, she ran down to the first floor, surprisingly not out of breath.

Bursting open the doors to the outside, Lis furrowed her eyebrows as she saw that the usual crowded streets were empty.

"What is that" I said with a panic, I looked out the window and saw nothing... literally nothing!

I walked outside and saw a little girl lying on the street. I felt very terrified but I knew that it was time to unleash my true form.

"Poor soul, must have died of hunger or depression" I heaved a sigh. I walked into my small house again and grabbed some things. "Need my book on alchemy... Dust powder, a few books of magic and my soul stone" I said to myself. I also grabbed a few changes of clothes and some food. Then my mirror broke. "Frick!" I yelled.

I wake up from a nightmare and gets out of bed, I'm in my clothes because usually when I normal wake up I can immediately spring out bed. I notice that my house has no power, so I grab a Flashlight and put on my mask then walk outside

Status
Not open for further replies.