• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic high!

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Rebecca waltzed into the classroom paying no attention to how late she was. She casually strolled to a desk pulled it out and sat down in it. The click-clack of her boots subsided as soon as she sat down. She glanced around casually chewing on a piece of blue bubble gum. There seemed to be more people than usual she thought as she stopped glancing around. She couldn't wait for class to end. She casually blew a strand of hair away from her face as she stared icily at the teacher. Well, this is boring as usual she thought to herself. Even though she was about bored to death, she made no movements to get closer to the other people to start a conversation. She twirled a strand of hair around her finger as she looked for something to do. "If I don't get out of here soon. I'm going to die of boredom" she whisper-whined to nobody in particular as she icy blue eyes glazed over.

Name: Zyren Deatre
Magic power: Creation Magic: Can Magically Make Things Out Of Thin Air Just By Imagination But He Will Get Headaches When Doing This So There Is A Limitation.He Can Make His Creation Disappear Just By Saying 'evomer [Thing]!' He Can Even Make Things That Doesn't Exist!
Appearance: Zyren Is A Light Blue Haired Boy Which Has Green Eyes And Is Tall. Wears A Black Jacket With A Hoodie Over A White Plain Shirt,Wears Jeans, And Black Shoes. He Also Puts His Hood Up. Its Very Rare To See Him Not Wearing His Hood
Personality:Optimistic But Laziness Takes Over Sometimes.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"NO! IM LATE!" Zyren Saying Looking At His Watch Jumping Out Of His Car Imagining A Skateboard He Rode It Until He Got To His Class He Opened The Door And Said "Evomer Skateboard" Then Suddenly It Disappeared Into Thin Air. He Looked At His Teacher "Sorry Teacher, I Am Late." Now He Looked At His Classmates "Um, Hello There! I Am Zyren Deatre, And I Control Creation Magic."
He Sat Near The Window, Creating A Paper Out Of Thin Air He Ripped It And Said "Evomer Shredded Paper" And It Disappeared