• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic high!

(this is my first roleplay, don’t hate me)

Rules:
All responses should be at least a paragraph.
Each character needs a bio (duh)
No swearing (apart from the occasional *crap*)
No sexual content
Violence IS allowed, but nothing graphic please.
Romance is allowed, but like I said, nothing weird please.

Bio template:
Name:
Magic power:
Appearance:
Personality:

My bio ♥
Name: Sarah
Magic power: when she gets angry, she can set things on fire.
Appearance: red hair, pale skin, grey eyes, white polo shirt, black jacket, grey skirt, white knee high socks and black school shoes.
Personality: gets annoyed easily, kind, finds it easy to make friends.

Sarah walked onto campus. “Huh.” She said, tilting her head. She was quite early. She pulled her backpack off and sat on a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree. “Well, i’d Better get studying” she sighed, pulling a pen out of her pocket and beginning to write. The sun was blaring down, making the campus especially hot. It was summer, too. The sound of waves crashing could be heard in the distance.

Name: Olive
Magic Power: Able to predict death, can sense emotions
Appearance: Short brown hair, purple eyes, freckles, olive green turtle neck, black hoodie, blue jeans, black gym shoes
Personality: Easygoing, cheerful, is sometimes lost in thought, resourceful

As Olive made her way to school, she wondered what kind of friends she would make. She wondered what her new school would be like. As she made it onto the campus, she realized how hot it was, and tried to find shade. The only available was under a cherry tree, but there was someone already under it. Maybe she could be her first friend in this school? " Hello? May I sit here? " She pointed to the untaken spot of the bench.

(Hey, just wanted to let you know that it would be best to make a discussion thread, then edit the start of this RP to link to the discussion. That's where you can talk and put down your forms and stuff. So yeah. Make the discussion here)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Name: Christian
Magic power: Can turn himself invisible when he wants to, but mostly when he is nervous or scared. But sometimes, he gets nosebleeds as a side effect
Appearance: Black crazy hair, Green hoodie, Blue jeans, Black shoes
Personality: Gamer, kind, but shy when meeting new people, cares for his friends

Christian arrived at his new school for the first time, he looked at the other kids, thinking to himself that he was the youngest student. Since it was a very hot day, he started to look for shade, he then glared at a cherry blossom tree with a lot of shade, but he then noticed two girls at the tree, so he had to be stealthy. He turned invisible and started walking to the tree. He got to the tree, but he accidentally tripped over one of the girl's legs, falling over and revealing himself. "I'm very, very sorry, I'm just looking for shade, please forgive me." He said to the two girls.

Last edited:
Olive was quite surprised when she felt a force trip over her, revealing a young boy. " Are you okay? " She asked. The boy seemed to very nervous, but he had a strong aura, so he must have meant no harm. " Here. Take my seat. I prefer ground anyways! I'm Olive by the way, who are you? "

DoggoKing22

Christian was surprised when Olive saw Christian when he tripped over her leg, but when she asked him that question, he had to act quick. "U-um, h-hi, I'm C-Christian, i-it's nice to me-meet y-you. I'm very sorry for tri-tripping over you. And I'm super duper sorry for t-talking like this, I s-stutter a lot when I meet new people, but not this much for some r-reason, maybe because you're a g-g-girl." He said.

Last edited:
Olive shrugged. " It's fine to be nervous! Sometimes, I get nervous around meeting new people, but this school seems pretty chill. " She felt sympathy for Christian, he was nervous. She got up off her seat on the bench and sat on the soft grass. Olive pointed to where she used to sit. " Would you like to sit there? It's comfy. " And with that, she took out a small black journal and a pen, and started to jot down something.

Sarah gasped, realising she hadn’t spoken. “Ah, sorry!” She sighed, looking at the girl now sat on the grass. “I guess I can get a little carried away..” she chuckled. Then her eyes lit up. “Hey! Wanna check out the lunch hall? Apparently they serve all you can eat fry up!”

Olive looked up from her notes and nodded enthusiastically. " That's a good idea! I'm Olive, by the way! Hey, Christian, you wanna come? " She didn't want him to feel left out, and even though they all just met, they were the first people she has interacted with for a while.

DoggoKing22

When Christian looked at Sarah and Olive when Sarah asked that question, he felt a little rumble in his stomach. "Well, I guess all three of us could go there right now, I have not ate since this morning, so we should go." Christian said. But when he was waiting for the answer from the other two, he looked around at the other kids, thinking to himself about what might happen. Man, I really hope nothing happens to me when I go here for school, like getting bullied, or being able to have friends. But I think I already made two friends He thought to himself.

Sarah grinned. “Great!! Let’s head there now, otherwise class will start!” . Sarah pulled her bag on her back and began to walk, thinking to herself. ‘These guys seem really nice, maybe I can have some friends!!!!’ . She turned her head and smiled. “Cmon slowcoaches!”

" I agree! If they serve all that food, I definitely want in! " Olive felt like she hasn't eaten in months, though it has only been since last night. When Sarah and walked ahead, Olive quickly followed. Stuffing everything into her bag but her journal. " Coming!! "

DoggoKing22

"Yeah, let's go, we better hurry, I'm comin' too. Hey I got a idea how about we race there, last one there gets their food last." Christian said to them sprinting past with a heavy backpack full of school supplies. Again in his head, he thought, Well, I think I already made two friends in this school.

Name: Halt Stone
Magic power: able to manipulate metals. The dencer the metal, the harder the manipulation
Appearance: Tall and decently built. Has a slight abbs, but not to much. He is half blind, so he uses metals around him to direct him. He sometimes wears glasses. He has concrete grey hair, and bright blue eyes.
Personality: he is very direct. He would never lie to anyone, but does like jokes. Especially groaners and 'dad' jokes.
Other: Halt was an orphan, and never had a real last name. Stone is one he chose, but isn't legal yet.

Halt walked around the lunch line. Junk, trash, Chicken, more trash, some hot sauce, more trash, utensils, the trash can. Halt thought as he passed through the lunch line. First time at a school. Whats going to happen? He sat down at a table by himself, and started to chow down on his chicken

Olive raced after Christian, obviously not wanting to be last! Once she got to the lunch hall, she bumped into someone. She looked up to see she bumped into someone she hasn't seen yet. He had grey hair and blue eyes. " I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! " She scurried away and snatched a table. She started to jot down more things in her journal, and waited for the other two to come.

Halt climbed up, and walked to the person who just bumped into him. He was extremely tall, and intimidated some kids around him. Halt now stood behind the girl, and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, no problem about that." He looked over her shoulder and asked, "whatcha writing?"

Olive jumped when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see it was the person she bumped into. He was extremely tall, compared to her. Considering she was only 4 feet 11 inches, this wasn't saying too much. However, she wasn't intimidated, his aura seemed calm enough. " Oh, I'm just writing emotions. " She showed him her journal. It seemed to be written in a strange language.

"Looks like scribbles to me." Halt said bluntly. "Is that what you do? Scribble words?" He sounded rude, but it was his honest thought. Halt sat down next to her, watching as she wrote 'emotions' and eating Chicken.

Olive shook her head. No one knew how to read this. Most likely because she invented the language. " It's okay if you can't read it. I invented this language. If its read correctly. It makes you feel a certain emotion, and ties in your memories related to that emotion. " She explains.

"That makes no sense. Words make me happy or sad? All I feel from words is boredom." Halt said in response. He looked over at a trash can, and tossed the bone into it from the seat. Nailed it. "How do you make a language?"

Olive watched as he made the shot. " Nice one. Oh, and I can make this language, because I can see it. I can hear it. So I write down other peoples emotions so I can see what they feel. It's a hobby. "

"What do I feel then?" Halt asked in a challenge. He shows little emotions, but if you know him, they show easily. Halt was feeling hungry. He picked up his fork, and used one finger to bend the steel utensil into a symbol on her paper. "And, what is this?"

Olive looked at him. His aura, it made a flickering pattern. Bright, bright, dim, bright, dim. " You're hungry? " Olive asked. " Your aura is blinking a pattern that would signify hunger. And that symbol? " It was a circle, that bended into a straight line on the right. " That's the emotion of nervous. "

"So, do I scare you then? Or someone else?" Halt asked. He scared people. Halt was always the person people avoided, thinking he might turn and knock them out cold. "If so, I can leave." Halt turned back, ready to leave if she asked so.

Olive shook her head again " No no! You don't scare me. I was nervous about school today. This is my first day. I also met someone named Christian today. He was nervous when we met. I sensed that. "

Halt turned back around. "You want something to eat? The only thing good is the chicken though." He said to her, using his magic to locate a plate, ready to fill it up with chicken. For her, or himself.

DoggoKing22

Christian saw Olive, but she was talking to a boy named Halt. So he walked up to Olive and Halt, turned to Halt and said, "Hi, I'm Christian, looks like you met my new friend Olive, it's also nice to meet you." Christian said to Halt holding his hand out, hoping for a handshake from Halt.

Halt turned around, his bright blue eyes were completely straight, with no signs of emotion. "Nice to meet you. The names Halt. Now, i'd recommend standing back." Halt said to the newcomer. The comment on stepping back was a serious comment, expected to be understood. Suddenly, two plates of chicken flew by, supported by some forks and spoons. They slowed down, and the utensils let the food drop to the table. It was an incredible sight to see, in Halt's eyes. The chicken came to him.

DoggoKing22

Christian was amazed by what Halt did with the plates and the chicken. So he then thought to show Halt his power, "Amazing, let me guess, you have telekinesis or something? Now watch this, what I'm about to do might also be cool." Christian said. He started to fade away and then reappeared behind Halt, and then tapped his shoulder. "Was that cool?"

"I didn't notice anything." Halt said bluntly. "Im half blind. I control metal, and use that to 'see'. It's not something you easily explain." He picked up a chicken leg, and popped the whole thing in his mouth, pulling out the bone. He Swallowed it, and looked back. "You wanna have some?"

Olive heard Christian's voice and turned to greet him, and saw Halt's and Christian's display of powers. " Hey, that's pretty cool you guys! I can predict others death and sense emotions. Nothing too handy. " Olive took a chicken wing and started to politely eat it.

DoggoKing22

(Sorry for taking so long guys)

Christian’s eyes widened in surprise, “Wait, your half blind? I never knew that, I wish I knew that before. I’m very sorry. Well, since you don’t know my power, I can tell you. What I can do is turn invisible as long as I want, but sometimes, I get nosebleeds as a side effect.” Christian said to Halt. But he then remembered about the question Halt asked, which was if he wanted some chicken, “And adding on to your question, yes, I’ll have some chicken.” Christian then took a chicken leg and started to chow down.

"Yea, I use my magic to sense the heat of bodies, but I'm not entirely blind." Halt said, turning to the kid. "Invisibility, huh. Never saw one of those before." He chuckled at his own joke, about not seeing invisible people. He tore of a big chunk of chicken. "My downside, is I get extremely hungry."

DoggoKing22

When Halt said that, Christian looked puzzled, “So your side effect when using your powers is being very hungry? Because if it is, then that is a little bit weird, I literally never knew anybody that is both half blind, and has a side effect of being hungry.” Christian said.

"The blindness wasn't from the magic, it was when I was born. Something went wrong, and my eye got cut badly. The hunger is because of my constant use of magic." Halt said back. To him, the hunger was normal. He saw nothing wrong with it at all.

DoggoKing22

Christian somehow understanded, even though he doesn’t really listen to people when they talk to him. “Alright, I understand now, even though I often doze off when people talk to me, but it’s alright. When I was about 9 years old, I was walking through my neighborhood when the fence I usually walk past, which blocks anyone entering the nuclear power plant, had a little droplet of a nuclear liquid. So when I touched it, it went inside my skin, and it made my hand turn invisible. So I spent the rest of my time trying to control my power. Which is actually how I got my power.” Christian said.

"Well, I can't go through metal detectors. My skin is infused with metal." He picked up a knife, and handed it to Christian. He does this to show people what he means. "Here, Stab me. Anywhere." Halt rolled down a sleeve, holding it out to the boy.

DoggoKing22

Christian was suhocked when Halt handed him the knife, “Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, hold on a second, you want me to stab you!? What if I got in trouble? Heck, I might get suspended for the whole school year, I’m not gonna do it!” Christian shouted. He then calmed down, and talked regularly, “Well, maybe just this one time, but if I kill you, I’m not paying your medical bills.” He then said. He took the knife, and tried to Stan him in the heart.

Last edited:
The knife hit Halt's chest, but the blade bent away from him, leaving a small mark on his shirt. "See, nothing to be worried about." He took the blade, and bent it back into shape. "Wanna try again?"