• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Magic Elites Tournament Signups

I've decided I'm gonna start a magic tournament. It's going to have 8 contestants, including me.

Here are the rules:
-No godmodding or overpowering your characters.
-No controlling others' characters.
-In order to allow others to be on an even level, I'm going to allow 2 different elements per person (because mine also has 2).
-I would like at least a paragraph per response, be it talking, action, or a little of both.
-For OOC (Out Of Character) conversation, please return here.
-The stage of battle will be different every time. Just a heads up.
-The actual battles will take place in closed posts. I will only allow the two fighters (and myself of course) to comment in them.

Current Contestants:
1: Kaleb @LucarioKidKalebAdvent
2: Rose @XxBlackRosexX
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Last edited:
Name: Rose
Appearance: He wears a black backpack that has a neon green X across it. He wears a black cloak, and has earbuds in. During battle his cloak can get ripped and reveal his casual clothes of a plain black shirt and jeans that has rips throughout his clothes, aand in the rips you can see scars.
Ability: He uses the element power of ice and fire.

Name: Rose
Appearance: He wears a black backpack that has a neon green X across it. He wears a black cloak, and has earbuds in. During battle his cloak can get ripped and reveal his casual clothes of a plain black shirt and jeans that has rips throughout his clothes, aand in the rips you can see scars.
Ability: He uses the element power of ice and fire.
Alright, you're in!