1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Magic Elites Tournament Signups

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Kaleb Advent, Jan 31, 2017.

1. I've decided I'm gonna start a magic tournament. It's going to have 8 contestants, including me.

Here are the rules:
    -No godmodding or overpowering your characters.
    -No controlling others' characters.
    -In order to allow others to be on an even level, I'm going to allow 2 different elements per person (because mine also has 2).
    -I would like at least a paragraph per response, be it talking, action, or a little of both.
    -For OOC (Out Of Character) conversation, please return here.
    -The stage of battle will be different every time. Just a heads up.
    -The actual battles will take place in closed posts. I will only allow the two fighters (and myself of course) to comment in them.

Current Contestants:
    1: Kaleb @LucarioKidKalebAdvent
    2: Rose @XxBlackRosexX
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:

#1 Kaleb Advent, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. Of course! Send me the profile you're gonna use first.

3. I'll be using this, do I need to send my info here, like appearance and stuff

4. I need at least appearance and abilities. Personality is optional, it can be shown through the roleplay.

5. Name: Rose
    Appearance: He wears a black backpack that has a neon green X across it. He wears a black cloak, and has earbuds in. During battle his cloak can get ripped and reveal his casual clothes of a plain black shirt and jeans that has rips throughout his clothes, aand in the rips you can see scars.
    Ability: He uses the element power of ice and fire.

6. I should probably put my own profile on here, too.

For those of you not on mobile, click the General Roleplays link in my signature. Otherwise, click here.

7. Alright, you're in!